Saturday, December 5, 2015

How Crazy Are YOU Willing to Go (or HAVE GONE!!!)??? Some Interesting Local Examples (ME, first!!!):


You won't believe whom I met in Tin & Oak today: 5' 2" Mary Alexanian -- and that was only the BEGINNING!!! More on that after some NEWS ITEMS.


My original write up of Tin & Oak (and I've been keeping a watch. Next-door business Wilmington Computer Repair keeps their logo van parked across the street and it never seems to move. I haven't tried the door to the shop, but looking in, no one is ever there and no lights seem on in the back or front rooms. It all looks STRIPPED (almost completely).

In any case, the owner of T&O (not &A), said he's never socialized with Ryan Lee Burris and his boyfriend, Wes Taylor, "because I don't socialize with trash!"



Google in this blog for more on Ryan Burris's long history of Narcotics Conviction, narcotics-dealing boyfriends, position as current 3rd Vice Chair of County Democrats, (and Democrats' WEBMASTER!!!) and leadership of Cape Fear Equality -- which NEVER advertises meetings (despite my joining it some months ago), and Ryan's BROKEN PROMISES to advertise meetings so people can attend. 

Here, Ryan's recent Twitter "tweet" -- showing he STILL pretends Cape Fear Equality is actually open to gay people -- showing two OTHERS who might narco-traffick with him (like former Republican NC Senator Thom Goolsby -- who Ryan's old boyfriend James Elks often bragged to me partied at their "Gay House" on Fifth Street, frequently):


>>> THE NEWS, TODAY, SUCH AS IT WAS:

1. FIRST THING, I discovered that crack pipe in my kitchen sink, and will jump to the last chronological item to tell you that soon after I got home from five hours of walking around Wilmington and discussing politics with DOZENS of people, that my roommate Philip Rosario, claimed with a straight face that he had found that crack pipe last night at the base of the stairs, inside our building. He said he'd also found empty small plastic bags, and thrown it all in the kitchen trash container.

The problem is that he did NOT throw the pipe or the sleeves in the kitchen trash. I had emptied it yesterday morning, so nearly nothing was in it and I check it thoroughly tonight and NO parts of a crack pipe -- or tiny plastic bags.

Also, he didn't go out before I fell asleep about midnight (if he did), and if he throws razor-blade sharp broken glass in the SINK and thinks he threw it in the trash, then THAT is enough reason to kick him out as a SAFETY HAZARD!!!

In any case, the landlady knows of all this -- as well as the neighbors, now. And I worked out the math, and what he's paid will carry him through December 23, but I again told him I'd refund any if he moves out earlier -- but I will not extend it. I told him that the crack pipe is now being held by my lawyer (I cannot swear that my lawyer is who has it -- but it is now "secured evidence").

He continues to be "nice as can be", and told me that his friend David (the BIG narcotics and marijuana supplier who is also a tile-mason and will work on the Gore House on Orange Street near us), told him that the current owner grows a lot of pot under grow lights, but in his "art dealership" ships in and out HUGE quantities of marijuana vacuum packed and flat so it looks like well-protected art.



The business at Third and Castle has changed hands MANY TIMES in recent years.

In any case, Phil is -- as Gold Walker put it, "dumb as a crack smoker" to keep telling me all of David and Logan's MEGA intentions for narcotics business (remember, I saw the perhaps even one-pound bag of pot that they exchanged in my apartment a couple of weeks ago -- and the approximate two ounces that Phil told me was his "commission" for setting up the deal (and the trail of crack-smokers' thin copper wires in the apartment that showed up soon after that).


2. At the "Art/Antiques Fair" in the de-commissioned Presbyterian Church on 4th Street by the viaduct (which I lived under, homeless, in 2011), I spoke with a lot of people -- ALL of agreeable politics to me, except that ONE woman eventually said that the BIGGEST problem with Barack Obama is that EVERYTHING proves without a shadow of a doubt that he is MUSLIM!!! 

"Better than the average American Christian" is what I tossed back to the bitch as I cheerily walked away.

3. I ran SMACK-DAB into antiques dealer Michael Moore -- and we had a giant hug!!! I had been afraid to look him up since my return, because in 2011, he'd claimed to be a Republican -- and HUGE supporter of narco-trafficking Democrat D.A. Ben David. Even today, he claimed he didn't know Ben was so corrupt -- but he had no problem believing it.

He told me what's become of Charles Adams -- who on commission only had SOLD my giant, distressed "Stars and Bars" -- which NOT being co-opted by the RACISTS like the Confederate Battle Flag has been, I like it to honor my ancestors who fought for the Confederacy (although my great-grandfather, Murphy Kenan, had no money and worked as a physician's assistant, saving up several years to buy a slave pair, whom he immediately freed -- and BOTH the 1967 and 1999 editions of the book The Kenan Family poke fun of him for his quaint ideas about Negroes!!!).

Readers of this blog know that I had bought it from antiques dealer NAN NASH in Stone Mountain, GA (no known relation of David Nash of Wilmington: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/my-super-suing-david-nash-will-mean-i.html), who sold me the distressed flag -- and my intention had been to present it to Thomas S. Kenan III -- in appreciation for the Kenan Charitable Trusts (who once gave my Denison University in Ohio the SECOND largest contribution toward a major endowment campaign in 1974 -- me class of 73).

But Charles Adams sold it -- giving me enough money to escape homelessness for one month (mostly caused by Ben David imprisoning me on false charges that all my money was eaten by rent and utilities while I FALSELY sat in New Hanover County Jail)!!!

Also, Nan Nash is the one in Georgia who brought some kind of charge against me in 2010 when Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer was helping me escape those DEVILS!!!



Click image to view clearly

And I learned that Kyle Johnson (my old "sex bud" from Atlanta in the early oughts), had gone on to Las Vegas -- before likely being murdered in drug trafficking. He had become a BAD crack addict in Wilmington, where he moved to be near his long-time Home Depot V.P. lover -- in Federal Prison in South Carolina for taking bribes from suppliers.

Seehttp://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-search-of-lousy-or-not-lousy-shower.html

4. I went down the side of the 4th Street Viaduct to take photos for this blog of WHERE I had lived homeless for some weeks in 2011. It has been completely cleared out of all the trash left by that crowd -- and chain-link-fenced off so no one can live there now.

BUT, I forgot that I had the memory card in my computer -- so could take no pics!!!

5. I had a GREAT very long conversation with the Spanish Language MEET-UP group while eating lunch at Folks on Fourth, and I sat next to the coolest guy -- who turned out to be the HUSBAND of Mary Alexanian (pictured at top of this blog posting), who came in and we ALL had a BLAST!!!

Now, we didn't all agree on anything -- but all except one guy sitting opposite corner from me in the group varying from eight to ten of us. He kept trying to make me out as a FOOL -- best I could tell because his opposite ideas come from Fox News and similar sources, and he COULD NOT ACCEPT that I could have so many primary sources in both Mexico and the USA.


AMERICAN GOD-HATING FAKE CHRISTIANS!!!

Nevertheless, Dr. Alexanian has Armenian/Cuban/American roots -- and taught graduate level Physics for five years in MEXICO CITY!!!

Now Dr. Alexanian disagrees with me on MANY things -- but he and I really listened to each other!!! And he forces things into his beloved Christianity (but never stated his denomination there or on the many places I found his comments -- including his faculty listing at UNCW), so I have no idea -- but his godly thoughts are clear beneath the FORCED "square peg in round hole" thing that I would say he has.



Moorad and Mary Alexanian's three children are lookin' FINE!!!

AND LOOK: Moorad's Letter to the Editor of the Wilmington Star News -- JUST PUBLISHED TODAY!!! (God is all of creation -- if not, something ELSE had to create God. HELLO LOGIC!!! but so many think God is a little weakling -- often bested by the MORE POWERFUL "Satan"):



Trump wrong; God comes when needed (http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20151204/OPINION/151209846/1187/letters?p=1&tc=pg)

Despite the doubt Donald Trump may have regarding the story of the conversion of Ben Carson, Trump knows that for unbelievers the word of the cross is foolishness. But to us who are being saved it is the power of God (“What Trump gets wrong about Christian theology,” Dec. 2).
Becoming a Christian is as boarding a train, each one of us does it at a different station in life. Gerson gives ample examples to which I can add my own. Living in Mexico City as a physics professor at a graduate school, the issue of how to raise our two young daughters in the absence of family was quite important.
Scripture commands fathers to bring children up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord. That task led me to know the Lord and to the Christian faith.
Who are we to know if Trump boarded the train already or if he is to do it as president when the burden of the presidency is on his shoulders?
C.S. Lewis has written that pride is the great sin. Let us hope and pray that future U.S. presidents do not partake of this great sin!
Moorad Alexanian, Wilmington
Since I have their email address, I'll send them copy of this posting -- so they can comment online or to me in email -- and I will publish UN-EDITED any rebuttal, etc.

6. I met the new owner of Sen. Thom Goolsby's house at Fifth and Dock -- LAUGHING OUR BUTTS OFF over his old wife jumping in bed with Todd Toconis (at least he's STRAIGHT), but ALSO a piece of WORK (narco-trafficking-supporting crook with Wilmington Downtown, Inc.).

And I learned that Thom is now RE-MARRIED with TWO NEW CHIRREN. And Thom now lives in KENAN-BUILT, GATED, LAND FALL!!!


FANCY THAT!!!

7. I spoke with next-door lawyer Oliver Carter -- and he never got ANY of my emails, and has no idea why not!!!


Scott







.

No comments:

Post a Comment