Saturday, December 12, 2015

Holy Moly!!! -- Tonight I Got into a Conversation with a Man Running for Secretary of State (North Carolina), and Confronted Thom Goolsby in Person, TWICE!!!



Gun Linked to Paris Attacks Traced Back to Florida Arms Dealer Implicated in Iran-Contra Scandal

Century Arms buys and sells military-grade surplus guns and is one of the largest arms dealers in the U.S.


http://www.alternet.org/culture/gun-linked-paris-attacks-traced-back-florida-arms-dealer-implicated-iran-contra-scandal




As everyone knows, Thom Goolsby resigned his NC State Senator office after he was caught in a financial swindle. Being protected by the Kenans of Chapel Hill, he was not disbarred or prosecuted -- and instead was appointed to the Board of Governors of UNC Chapel Hill.

In 2011, I had much trouble from the then-Senator, who often perched in the front window of Port City Java -- claimed by Wilmington residents as importing cocaine with their coffee beans.

And then we had this conversation (in the comments at bottom), where Thom pretended to be a kindly old granny in his neighborhood, even using the instant, made up identity NC Grand -- LOL!!!


In any case, walking into town, I ran into Thom and his new wife eating in front of Pinpoint restaurant, with three older adults standing and talking with him. So I simply called to him as I walked by, "HI Thom -- I'll be seeing you in PRISON soon enough -- you CRIMINAL!!!"

I didn't stop and engage further, and Thom said something to his friends that had them laughing at me -- big deal.

Then, after running into Anthony Humphrey's girlfriend and asking her to tell Anthony that I was too busy this past week to get with him about prosecuting International Narco-Trafficker (and key contact with the narco-trafficking arm of the New Hanover County Sheriff's Department), Jennifer McCracken, but now that I've been in discussions with an aide in Sen. John McCain's Washington office about the narco-trafficking here in Wilmington and other matters, I'll get in touch with him so I can go ahead and PROSECUTE HER for slashing my tires when she was HELL BENT to get me out of the apartment building since she had told me so much of her work here -- and in Mexico as well.


BOTH Thom Goolsby and lawyer David Nash have sworn that they will do "whatever it takes" to "take care of me" -- and I BET that the note I physically gave to the Post Office was DESTROYED by whomever has tampered SERIOUSLY with my US Mail five times that I know of, now.

I DO have in my possession PROOF of two of those times.

I also need to check again with the Post Office, as they PROMISED they would let me know when they began the investigation into WHO placed the threatening hate note illegally in my US Mailbox in violation of Federal Law

About 45 minutes after walking to town, I returned home, and was surprised to see Thom and his wife still there alone. As I passed their table, I simply wished them a very nice evening (and held off saying "while you still can").



Ryan Burris -- DARLING of the local Democratic Party!!!

Thom Goolsby should THANK ME for not mentioning in front of his wife how he was FAMOUS for partying at the "GAY HOUSE" (on Fifth Street), of New Hanover County Democratic Party Third Chair and Head of Cape Fear Equality Ryan Lee Burris's former boyfriend (who even Ryan admits was a narco-trafficker, and Ryan has a narcotics conviction of his own as well -- this according to Ryan -- I never researched its nature).

Well, I meant to say that the boyfriend, James Elks, bragged about most Wilmington politicians of BOTH PARTIES partying at the Gay House (always GOOD DRUGS, I suppose)!!!


>>> WELL, HERE IS WHOM I HAD A BRIEF FACEBOOK CONVERSATION WITH THIS EVENING -- and I've researched him since, but no time to get into any of that. I'll contact him personally next week:





Scott Kenan shared AJ Daoud's post.
3 hrs
Just another GOD-HATING CHRISTIAN REPUBLICAN (best I can tell)!!!

>>> CORRECTED BELOW!!!

Mr. Daoud: I am the last assistant to Tennessee Williams and was friend to Jackie Onassis as well as worked on projects with all of JFK's sisters. The Reagans invited me to the White House, and I recently met Sinatra's heirs who sold Bank of America to my wealthy Kenan relatives in Chapel Hill -- and now control ExxonMobil, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, the largest 
trucking company in North America, etc. 

And I work with Colin Powell (a Republican), the US Justice Department, and DEA to put MOST Republicans in NC and MOST Democrats here in Wilmington in PRISON -- not just for the Kenan Family planned WAR FOR WHITE "CHRISTIAN" SUPREMACY -- but the narco-trafficking with Bush/Cheney/Clinton Families. Will we need to BUST YOU TOO??? http://scottkenan.blogspot.com
We can retire Elaine Marshall, but I need your help to do it. Please consider investing in our cause.


Please donate and help AJ Daoud return the State of North Carolina to a place where business thrives and jobs are plentiful.
AJDAOUD.NATIONBUILDER.COM
Comments
Scott Kenan http://scottkenan.blogspot.com


SCOTTKENAN.BLOGSPOT.COM|BY SCOTT KENAN
LikeReplyRemove Preview3 hrs
Scott Kenan From: AJ Daoud: Scott please call me A.J. my brother had dated one of the Kenan girls in high School. As a former LE, cannot nor will not stand for those who promote criminal activity. Blessing towards your efforts which hopefully include #DaoudCrowd
LikeReply3 hrs
Scott Kenan Well THANK YOU SIR (A.J.)!!! the D.A. here in Wilmington, Ben David had me in jail on false charges four years ago -- because I knew all about his narco-trafficking. I apologize to you for lumping you with others, and will look into your story. 

My parents helped set up narco-trafficking in Wilmington in the 1980s and 90s, and in Atlanta in about that same time -- with help of Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman, whom I knew. I look forward to sharing much that I know about the backstory of politics (especially in North Carolina) -- but especially of WHO supplies many of the drugs, etc. I'm NOT partisan, but mostly Republicans have caused me trouble.
LikeReply3 hrs

One quick finding on Mr. Daoud:


"Daoud began his career in public service working as a police officer, and used his law enforcement credentials to become Executive Director of a nonprofit organization aimed at gang-prevention called the local Police Athletic League." 


Scott


PS: Don't forget that I also had conversations with Sen. McCain's office this week -- and met Monica Lewinsky's close relative (now moved to Wilmington) -- who grew up in El Salvador, and her IMMEDIATE FAMILY in El Salvador built BAIN CAPITAL for Mitt Romney as a CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE!!!

And she knows MUCH MORE, but I'm sworn not to give away her identity -- yet.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment