Sunday, December 20, 2015

From David Wolkowsky of Key West -- Once SALUTED in a James Bond Film: "He captured all of it, the whole shooting match, Scott nailed it."


David Wolkowsky, the largest landowner in Key West and considered its VISIONARY, lands on his private island, nearby.


You might-could say that David carries on what Henry Flagler began -- and Flagler only fulfilled his dream of the
Oversea Railroad -- because his frisky young bride, Mary Lily Kenanpushed him to do it!!!








  • Today
  • Michael Moye
    9:07am
    Michael Moye
    I'd love to Skype with you, Scott. Let's aim for doing that once I go to Vilanculos for the holidays (4 hrs north of where I live). Reason being is my internet signal is too weak to support Skype ... I'll be up there a week or ten days so I will send you a Skype request. I've read all of the book - I sent two chapters to David Wolkowsky who wrote me back "he captured all of it, the whole shooting match, Scott nailed it." ---

    One thing that happened around '82 - I was driving Tom (Tennessee Williams) to the airport and we stopped off at Claire to have lunch before his flight. He pulled out a faded, typewritten paper and read from a portion of it ..."our family came from Arthur, North Carolina ... this was before we moved to Mississippi." Words to that effect. I looked at him, stunned. My great grandmother was Clara Jane Williams from Arthur and until about 20 years ago we owned the Williams farm. There was only one Williams family in Arthur and I came from it and when I asked Tom if it was possible that he, too, came from it he looked embarrassed, folded the paper and indicated that the subject was closed.

    • Michael Moye
      9:07am
      Michael Moye
      Meant to add that I am leaving on Tuesday for Vilanculos....

      The book is so fucking good and I wish it was 10 x as long ...

      There are several Scott Kenan's on Skype, but none from Wilmington NC. Try adding me using "m-f'er moye" -
    • Today

OK -- I do not have Skype activated nor have I used it since 2009, when I was in long conversations with Sean Blackwell -- actually McAllister -- his mother cut off his cock and balls when he was an infant in a "Christian" moment of panic over a penis that baby Sean LOVED to play with!!!. 

I eventually spent a week with Sean and wife (?) in Sao Paolo, but most of it we spent on the road going to seaside resorts north of there -- up to Paraty, the colonial port of shipping gold, etc. back to Portugal. I taught him how to edit his book on Bipolar actually being a spiritual WAKE UP call -- he grounded in Jung rather than spiritual study, like me. And he turned out to be a crack addict supported for years by his wife's brother, a Republican stock market mega-criminal -- but his You Tube videos about it are mostly excellent.

Only after beginning the above paragraphs did I see your FIRST message. 

You Tennessee Williams relative, you!!! You might not know this, but I never had sex with Tom. I don't expect to have sex with Williams Scholar and top ally of mine, Kenneth Holditch (Tom's third or fourth cousin) -- but I've always felt I SHOULD have tested the spunk of the Williams Family -- and WHO KNEW he came partially from a NORTH CAROLINA FAMILY. Well, there I go: getting OVER EXCITED, again!!! (Please pardon the interruption.)

I'm THRILLED that you are in contact with David Wolkowski!!! I never knew him well, but he was Gail Brockway's landlord in TUX, a New York deli, bakery, bar, and restaurant in the location where the flagship Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville now is -- next to Fastbuck Freddy's. Gail now has Old Town Mexican Cafe on Duval. TUX was where Gary Tucker was my waiter, and I met all The Village People -- Glenn Hughes stealing my best bartender and they stayed together until one died of actual cancer about ten years ago. And I have been in continuing Facebook touch with Randy Jones who is from Lower Cape Fear and does a fundraiser every year at Carolina Beach!!!

Anyway, I tried to contact David Wolkowski a couple of years ago, but my communications from Puerto Vallarta were side-tracked by the NSA. The Risk Manager for City of Wilmington PROVED that my calls to him a few years ago came via a phone number that by googling I learned is one used to channel calls by the NSA.



My many times declared intention is to write a series of books about the true story of the Kenan Family (and expanding to the back-story of American Politics -- and of course Tennessee Williams). It PISSES ME OFF that Texas Kate has NEVER been given her due by Williams scholars -- but I believe John Lahr mentioned her a time or two

I hope you have some good photos of her I could use. She and Jackie Onassis were my TRUE guardian angels. I had actual "visions" with messages from Jackie O in late 2009, telling me what to do, and I have felt Kate so close so often that I regularly have to make Tanqueray Martinis to toast her (and drink as well)!!!



Few know that Gen. James Kenan led the first armed resistance to the Crown over the Stamp Act on the banks of the Cape Fear River -- eight years before those lazy Bostonians got around to their tea party -- but being a KENAN, he was too early for the rest of society to GET IT!!! And my family spread out across the South and were the BIGGEST monetary and political force in causing the South to secede. Then there was the Kenan/Christian Churches-caused 1898 Wilmington Insurrection that inspired all the Jim Crow Laws being passed within two years of it.




Anyway, J.K. Rowling -- who had been homeless -- is the first author (other than possibly Charles Dickens in real dollars), to make a billion dollars off her books -- NOT including the movies and merchandise. I intend to give her a RUN FOR HER MONEY!!! 

Similar in style to Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil

My great-grandmother, Julianna Moore -- was the oldest Confederate Widow in NC, Dad remembering her killing a rattlesnake in the backyard with a broomstick at her 100th birthday party, and while Dad died Easter Sunday 2014, three days before his 96th birthday, he has two first cousins over 100 still living, so I have no expectation of a soon-demise!!!

And since then I learned she is my GREAT-great-grandmother and CSA soldier Murphy Kenan (who saved up and bought and freed a slave couple before the War) was her son.

My 4th Kenan cousin, Allan Gurganus wrote THE OLDEST CONFEDERATE WIDOW TELLS ALL, very loosely based on these people!!! And Dan KEENAN Savage, gay activist, is a VERY distant Irish Catholic cousin -- LOL!!!

Please send my highest regards to David when you next contact him!!! In fact, I just checked and I never actually tried to contact David -- but I DID pay him tribute in the bottom part of this posting: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/04/arresting-words-and-images.html

As you saw if you checked my blog, I left the last couple of sentences I wrote you off it -- my exuberance toward you being honest, but too eager -- like a cork popping up after being released from deep water. We'll see what happens naturally. Your FRIENDSHIP is all that is important.

So I will post this message too-- as a salute to David Wolkowski (and his intelligence in recognizing my honesty and talent -- LOL!!!), and have Skype up and running by Tuesday.


S



David Wolkowsky -- as painted by Tennessee Williams




.

No comments:

Post a Comment