Monday, December 21, 2015

First Baptist, Wilmington, NC REFUSES TO DENY It is Part of the Kenan/Episcopal/Presbyterian War of WHITE SUPREMACY!!! And My Brother Makes an ASS OF HIMSELF, again!!!


Rev. Jim Everette, Pastor of First Baptist, Wilmington, NC -- with wife


TITLE: To Rev. Everette at First Baptist on KENAN Plaza: Can't answer two simple questions??? Send your response by snail mail instead!!!


FromScott Kenan scott@scottdavidkenan.comhide details
ToJim Everette JEverette@fbcwilmington.org
Ccbreakingnews breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, breakingnews breakingnews@newsobserver.com,
wilmjourn wilmjourn@aol.com, wilmingtononfire wilmingtononfire@gmail.com,
scoop scoop@huffingtonpost.com,60m 60m@cbs.com, editorial editorial@nytimes.com,
Joseph Faulk jfaulk001@nyc.rr.com, bojones bojones@verizon.net,scottdkenan scottdkenan@aol.com, 

bill.saffo bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov,eredenbaugh1 eredenbaugh1@gmail.com,
officeofthechief officeofthechief@wilmingtonnc.gov,
emcmahon emcmahon@nhcgov.com,benjamin.r.david benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org,
Jennifer.Harjo Jennifer.Harjo@nccourts.org, bdawson bdawson@nhcgov.com,

lindsey.m.luther lindsey.m.luther@nccourts.org

Rev. Everette:

You did NOT answer either of my DIRECT QUESTIONS. Not knowing how you got on is NOT the same as telling me WHY YOU WANT OFF.

The question about murdering people of color (and gays, too, no doubt), only required a Yes or No answer.

When I was homeless in 2011 and 12, your congregant Gary and his crew fed me very well -- and I thank you.

However, by DEFYING what Jesus taught and being dishonest or diverting attention from the questions at hand, I have to ASSUME you ARE planning to participate in the Christian War of White Supremacy -- sponsored, largely, by my Kenan Family centered near Chapel Hill -- and the congregants of First Presbyterian -- including Elder (D.A.) Ben David, Deacon (Judge) Lindsey Luther, Deacon (County Commission Head) Beth Dawson, and recent Deacon (Judge) Jeffery Noecker.

If that is NOT the case, please send me a letter by US Mail on your letterhead and hand signed by you. My address is (redacted) Wilmington, NC 28401.

Thanks!!!

Scott David Kenan





From: Jim Everette <JEverette@fbcwilmington.org>
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2015 12:01 PM
To: Scott Kenan
Subject: RE: Reply to First Baptist

I don’t know how I got on your distribution list to begin with but please remove me immediately. If you have questions about the ministries of First Baptist Church I will be happy to meet with you to discuss such.

Jim Everette
Associate Pastor
First Baptist Church
411 Market Street
Wilmington, NC 28401
910-763-2471




I will be happy to as soon as you explain why.

BTW: The majority of black folks I've spoken with in Wilmington believe that your congregation plans to murder them with your allies, First Presbyterian and St. James Episcopal, especially!!!

Is that TRUE???

Scott


From: Jim Everette <JEverette@fbcwilmington.org>
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2015 10:58 AM
To: Scott Kenan
Subject: RE: Has anyone seen D.A. BEN DAVID, MAYOR SAFFO, or POLICE CHIEF EVANGELOUS -- today??? TONS happening in Africa and Key West this morning (and New Orleans, as well)!!!

Please remove me from your e-mail distribution list immediately.

Jim Everette
Associate Pastor
First Baptist Church
411 Market Street
Wilmington, NC 28401
910-763-2471



From: Scott Kenan [mailto:scott@scottdavidkenan.com]
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2015 10:37 AM
To: wilmjourn@aol.comwilmingtononfire@gmail.comthecarolinian@bellsouth.netjbookman@ajc.commjoseph@ajc.comkriley@ajc.com;atlantacouncil@atlantaga.goveredenbaugh1@gmail.combill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.govcouncil@wilmingtonnc.govscoop@huffingtonpost.com;editorial@nytimes.com60m@cbs.comnewsroom@wwaytv3.combreakingnews@starnewsonline.combreakingnews@newsobserver.com;sarmstrong@kminc.netteri@benefits-management.orgpartnership@wilmingtondowntown.comtoconis@aol.comrjkus@aol.comrapoole2000@yahoo.com;rhodes1005@yahoo.comryanleeburris@gmail.comswerner@ec.rr.comgbennett@qocnc.comcppabert@gmail.comofficeofthechief@wilmingtonnc.gov;emcmahon@nhcgov.combenjamin.r.david@nccourts.orginfo@whalestalecapemay.comcampaign@kenspaulding.comrodney.moore@ncleg.net;Josh.Stein@ncleg.netinfo@roycooper.comtom@localvoicemedia.comnewstips@portcitydaily.comgovernor.office@nc.govltgov@nc.gov;ThomTillis@thomtillis.comrobin.w.robinson@nccourts.org; Jim Everette; michael.franklin@outlook.compcd@portcitydaily.comkim@localvoicemedia.com;briggsjr@aol.compaul@electpaullawler.comcppabert@gmail.comcanderson002@ec.rr.commcdanielsupplyco@bellsouth.netmalexanian@ec.rr.com;jwfish7@msn.commail@bobbarr.orgspencer_hopson@mccain.senate.govAJ@ajdaoud.com
Cc: erniefirstonthird@gmail.comlindsey.m.luther@nccourts.orgJennifer.Harjo@nccourts.orgdollarlois@att.net1kikiwin@gmail.com;gingertindall@hotmail.comjoyeckel@yahoo.comKHolditch@cox.netinfo@tennesseewilliams.netpjwillisnola@aol.comasaddik@citytech.cuny.edu;telliottk@gmail.comrunningsun@earthlink.netps@pentagon-usa.comjoel@pentagon-usa.comflynn@pentagon-usa.commike@pentagon-usa.com;mitchdouglasicm@aol.comChristian.Ferney@duke.eduinformation@jerseycapeshellclub.comhobbsart@bellsouth.netbojones@verizon.net; Joseph Faulk;scottdkenan@aol.comconnor.kenan@gmail.comChadHogston@gmail.comjkenan02@gmail.comkenan5@aol.comduffyjr3@verizon.net
Subject: Has anyone seen D.A. BEN DAVID, MAYOR SAFFO, or POLICE CHIEF EVANGELOUS -- today??? TONS happening in Africa and Key West this morning (and New Orleans, as well)!!!


>>> AND THIS FROM MY BROTHER, MICHAEL WILLIAM KENAN of Berwyn, Pennsylvania:


Michael William Kenan, Taylor Ann Kenan, Connor Michael Kenan, Gail Ann (Godley) Kenan, and Maxwell Andrew Kenan -- January 2015, on DELUXE TROPICAL VACATION!!!.


All three of the men pictured are known to suck cock. I don't actually know about my sister-in-law or niece. They are "Christian Heterosexuals" -- or at least CLAIM to be -- LOL!!!


At 2:37 PM today, Mike called me on my cell phone and asked how everything was going -- and if I still lived in the same place. I replied that CLEARLY he does NOT read my blog (if he gave a shit, he would have quickly learned that I still live where I have for several months, now).

I told him that since he doesn't know that much, "Goodbye!!!" -- and I HUNG UP (until they send me the money and apology for helping try to commit, jail, and/or murder me).

On Thanksgiving Day 2015, when I felt FORCED to divorce myself from my immediate blood family entirely -- until they offered me at least $50,000.00 to replace what was tricked out of me by Drug Mafia in Mexico in 2010 -- after they cooperated with the Republicans and CIA who had tried to commit me to a mental hospital FIVE TIMES in ONE MONTH, and on recommendation of Colin Powell's former Chief Protocol Officer, Col. Dottie Newman (a close friend of mine in Atlanta), I sold my house and all belongings except what would fit in my car and fled to Puerto Vallarta.



My house at 903 Second Street, Stone Mountain, Georgia in spring of 2010 -- just MONTHS before I was forced to flee.



My house was PROPERLY DE-HOMOSEXUALIZED and I took this photo during a quick trip there in fall of 2012.


Col. Newman has the "High Hair" in bottom photo. The top photo is the daughter of Jane Smith -- longest New York City friend of Tennessee Williams!!!








Scott Kenan shared a link.
1 hr


The media loves covering Trump. And they love covering terrorism. Why have they completely ignored this story?
USUNCUT.COM
From: Sandra Beckham
3 hrs ·
“A sentimentalist is one who delights to have high and devout emotions stirred whilst reading in an arm-chair, or in a prayer meeting, but he never translates his emotions into action. Consequently a sentimentalist is usually callous, self-centred and selfish, because the emotions he likes to have stirred do not cost him anything.”
― Oswald Chambers
Sandra Beckham
5 hrs

“A sentimentalist is one who delights to have high and devout emotions stirred whilst reading in an arm-chair, or in a prayer meeting, but he never translates h...
See More
Comments
Sandra Beckham Alrighty then Jeffrey!
LikeReply11 hr
LikeReply1 hr
TOO FUNNY (and from a GOD-HATING CATHOLIC)!!!:
Santorum responded by saying he was dealing with the problem of “gun violence.” Not by supporting any kind of gun safety legislation but by encouraging people to get married.
The major milestone breaks the record President Barack Obama set during his re-election campaign.


His grassroots campaign is working.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY MATT FERNER





Scott

.

No comments:

Post a Comment