Monday, July 13, 2015

Wilmington "DRUG-NUTS" Have Gone into a Complete TIZZY over My Being Back in Town -- Beginning with Heather Padillo of MEXICO!!!


Heather Padillo, of San Francisco (San Pancho), Nayarit, Mexico: https://www.facebook.com/heather.padilla3


Heather has been posting non-sense about how everyone needs to PRAY for the USA to heal -- and REJECTS any ideas that with all the Christians praying ALL THESE YEARS (and the USA only getting WORSE), at least CHRISTIAN-type prayers are OFFENSIVE TO GOD!!!

Worse, she and her friends have tried to bully me in ways exactly like Sen. Thom GoolsbyRyan Lee Burris of Cape Fear Equality, (http://www.capefearequality.org/ -- which STILL has not posted details of ANY meetings, like Ryan promised me his boyfriend Wes Taylorhttps://www.facebook.com/Wampum.Prayer.Indian.Boy/about, their webmaster, would ADD that info DAYS AGO!!! -- and Patrick Stansbury of www.pentagon-usa.com, see: 




Patrick was my employer of 18 years -- until he realized I KNEW about his distributing all the illegal drugs flown into Maxwell Air Force Base -- and had COURT QUALITY PROOF of his exchanging large packets of cash with former Georgia Congressman John Linder, who ACTUALLY threatened my LIFE over it -- LOL!!!


>>> OK, THIS IS COMPOUND/COMPLEX, but this CLEAR MIND has sorted some things out!!!:


Hunky Arturo Padillo (a closet-case gay), on left, with his English "breasts-free" bride, Emily -- and cook, actually DID calmly tell me he had to KILL ME when I confronted him with his narco-trafficking with the Governor of the State of Nayarit, about four months ago in Canela Cafe in Puerto Vallarta, so I ASSUME those were who tried to murder me and placed the FAKE BOMB in my car right before I fled Puerto Vallarta a few weeks ago.


The following posting includes Arturo's ENTIRE LIST of "compatriot gringos" (narco-traffickers???), in Chacala, Nayarit, Mexico -- as well as the licence plate of a couple who BRAGGED to me they do their narco-trafficking for the Episcopal Church, !!! http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/with-gay-rights-org-hrc-under-serious.html


ASIDE: I hope all have noticed that I do NOT spare gay folks who are criminals -- or straight or bi-sexual ones, either!!!



1. Heather Padillo is likely related by blood (or marriage), to Arturo Padillo (whose business is not many miles from San Pancho), of http://chacmoolcafe.webs.com/?ref=nf, and she DELETED ALL HER POSTINGS ON FACEBOOK (that had to do with anything other than "Games", and unfriended me since I CONFRONTED HER online, yesterday -- LOL!!!

2. And Ryan Burris's boyfriend Wes Taylorhttps://www.facebook.com/Wampum.Prayer.Indian.Boy, has RADICALLY CHANGED his Facebook profile in the last couple of days to NO LONGER SHOW he runs Wilmington Computer Repair(but is a hair-dresser -- LOL!!!) http://www.wilmingtoncomputerconsultants.com/which Ryan has often claimed to own and work at. Check out their photos on the website!!!

3. My neighbor Jenny McCracken is in COURT today, she charging another woman with ASSAULT, and Wilmington Police had to BREAK DOWN HER DOOR to pull the too dames apart from what MOST have told me was a LESBIAN LOVERS' QUARREL


Jenny McCracken, whose Facebook Page profile photo is ACTUALLY labelled "Tamira Blakeman"just posted on her page, https://www.facebook.com/JenMcCrack(don't you just LOVE her URL being for "McCrack"???)

The courtroom wasn't too bad. My fears are usually not as bad as I think they will be. Thanks everyone for your support. And Wendy, thanks for the "air support!"
😉

She NEVER disclosed the actual RESULT!!!

Funniest, is that Jenny claims to be MORMON, while often guzzling beer, and when Church Members visited her two days ago, she asked me to "watch (my) tongue" if I happen upon them -- she lies to THEM -- by her own ADMISSIONand has claimed to me that the fit and hot electrician who lives on our floor is available to ANYBODYmale or female -- but in MY experience, he is just a "regular" guy and STRAIGHT!!!

4. In speaking with a number of other residents (male and female; straight and gay), in these Carolina Apartments, I've learned that I am a HOT TOPIC OF GOSSIP!!!! Much of it inspired by this blog -- and NONE of it being anything of actual IMPORTANCEEVERYONE seems most interested in CHRISTIAN HATE MONGERING to smear people who are FREE!!!

Ask me if I CARE -- LOL!!!

5. Having a fast leak in one of the used tires I bought at EXTREME TIRE a few days ago, the problem was a slight problem with the rim, which they were able to REPAIR -- and did not CHARGE ME a thing (and even I admitted it was NOT their fault, I having noticed it a couple of weeks ago)!!!

Chalk ONE MORE UP for these FINE Wilmington Merchants!!!


6. I don't know what has happened to John Woodruff of central Texas -- he might be being PESTERED by CIA nuts either defaming me or simply distracting him -- but I'll expect to hear from him soon.

Here is his actual FACEBOOK Page, so you can get a better look. He is now out to his family and his brother is gay, so I doubt he would mind my posting what is OPEN to the PUBLIC to see, no???


John Woodruff on left, with two parishioners -- a few years ago, when he was Pastor of a Church of Christ congregation!!!


And check down his Timelinehttps://www.facebook.com/johnnywoodruff, for his four-year-old photo from Weight-Lifting (before he hurt his back).


MERCIFULLY, his chest hair is now RE-GROWN


Heck, here's the photo:




Scott




.

No comments:

Post a Comment