Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Preach It, Brother, PREACH IT!!! (and ALL I wanted was some butter beans)


If YOU thought this had to be half of "Adam and Steve", you are MISTAKEN. 'Tis Sherman Lee Criner, who as of June 7, 2015, when he posted this picture for the Facebook Public to see, apparently added CHRISTIAN SNAKE HANDLING to his roster of methods and methodologies for his current position here:






No WONDER Judge Sandra Ray Criner DIVORCED his ass -- or at least his PECKER!!!


Sandra Ray Criner -- awarded "Most Air-Brushed She-Judge in World History", as she has used ONLY this photo for years, now.


>>> BUT LET'S GET TO OUR SUBJECT MATTER:


1. Earlier this week, I stopped at the only permanent produce stand that I ever pass (so far), and only stopped to dream about butter beans that I'd been lusting for, but just wasn't set up to cook (which I am, now). So I saw ALL the wonderful produce native to or popular in this area -- much of which had slipped my memory. And I was in a sort of REVERIE, imagining cooking -- or not -- and eating all these wonderful things.

Soon, I noticed some REALLY fine tomatoes, and engaged the woman also so engaged -- and wouldn't EVERYONE know it -- I was quickly onto Politics.

But having lingering fears of WHITE SOUTHERN CHRISTIANS, which nearly all white people here claim to be, I looked around to see about ten of them there -- most of them older than my 64 -- and everybody except two fine, handsome black guys in their twenties (the type I was so successful seducing in 2011 - 12), who were workers, was WHITE.
They were SMILING at me, so I was INSPIRED!!!

And after I gave the usual lowdown on "My Mission", I TESTIFIED that as described in the New Testament, credited to Jesus:

Matthew 23New International Version (NIV)

A Warning Against Hypocrisy

"Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.
Everything they do is done for people to see: They make their phylacteries[a]wide and the tassels on their garments long; they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues; they love to be greeted with respect in the marketplaces and to be called ‘Rabbi’ by others.
“But you are not to be called ‘Rabbi,’ for you have one Teacher, and you are all brothers. And do not call anyone on earth ‘father,’ for you have one Father,and he is in heaven. 10 Nor are you to be called instructors, for you have one Instructor, the Messiah. 11 The greatest among you will be your servant. 12 For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.

OK, I didn't say this -- except in reference to Thom Goolsby, Ben and Jon David, Ed McMahon, Ralph Evangelous, and Judges Criner, Noecker, and Hogston.

It was gettin' like THIS:


But the AMAZING thing is -- even SELF-IDENTIFIED Conservative Christians ALREADY KNOW these people are in or protect Narco-Trafficking!!! And NO ONE is telling me to SHUT UP or I'll BE KILLED, anymore. The People are RIPE to throw off this CRIMINAL YOKE, and it will happen "in the blinking of an eye".


Amen.


And then last night, I happened into the was-a-food-market-now-souvenirs at Front and Market, and the HOT ARAB guy -- about 26 -- was there and didn't look a DAY older than he did in 2012!!! 


Get the idea???


Again, I was INSPIRED, and in twisting my conversation into Christian Politics as a HARD-BITTEN, totally buff, gorgeous clearly "Christian" Greed-Bot Pair (male and female), approached to pay for something, I began to really RESONATE, and told them that the GOOD Christians (not them), will pay TWICE what the WICKED (seeming majority), must pay -- because of their COWARDICE and HYPOCRISY.


And I really DO believe that will happen -- and that I remember it from the Bible.


Do YOU care???


Scott




.

No comments:

Post a Comment