Sunday, July 26, 2015

Mormons Must NOW Drop the Second "M" from Their Name!!!


TOP result of image-googling "snow scene inside Mormon Tabernacle", came with THIS commentary: 


"Sesame Street" came to Salt Lake City's North Temple Street this week as nine Muppets joined the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and singer Santino Fontana in the choir's popular Christmas concerts. The first of three evening performances took place Thursday; the event also includes a Sunday-morning broadcast of "Music and the Spoken Word."
At a news conference Friday, Fontana — best-known as the voice of Prince Hans of the Southern Isles in the Disney smash "Frozen" — said working with the "Sesame Street" characters was surreal on many levels. "My mom reminded me that one year on my birthday I demanded a Cookie Monster cake," he said.


>>> BEFORE DETAILING MY RELATIONSHIP OVER MANY YEARS WITH MORMONS, a tetch-bit of follow-up:


1. While writing last night I was FURIOUSLY multi-tasking, also cooking ham hock, white bean, and collards soup -- as well as boiling DRY (in cello-bag but raw) peanuts. The soup turned out GREAT, but the peanuts are DISGUSTING.

TWO errors I've made (wasting money trying to SAVE it), were the peanuts which are great if GREEN and raw -- but at least twice as expensive -- and the iHome keyboard and mouse I had bought at BIG LOTS for only $10.00 10 days ago. The "up" key on right is in the place ALL OTHER keyboards have the shift key, so I CONSTANTLY hit it to capitalize, the cursor RUNNING up the form, then!!!

Yesterday, I bought a Logitech replacement on sale for $28.00, and it works GREAT as ALL Logitech products have for me over many years.

They work FAR BETTER than Microsoft-branded products, BTW!!!

2. The toilet/salad spinner combo appliance in my bathroom, spins the water so furiously, that solids are flung to the outside, and it takes two to three flushings to do the job -- because of CENTRIFUGAL FORCE!!!

3. Our trusty apartments manager really IS monitoring the video camera system -- just installed a month ago!!! She texted me the MOMENT I began to climb the fire stairs yesterday morning -- asking about Dewain Hall's bike -- meaning she ALSO had seen me pen-commenting on HER note that it could not remain there, that ANYONE could cut the cable and claim the bike.

We established WHY Dewain had been here -- and that he was District Attorney Ben David's old boyfriend. She said she would cut it off right away and put it to the curb where it would immediately be taken by someone -- but as of late last night had not done that.

Is she AFRAID of reprisals from BEN DAVID???

4. And because of the cameras, she likely ALSO witnessed my HUGE ALTERCATION with Jenny McCracken in the hallway last night -- after I had just begun blogging.

You see, my NICE, overworked electrician neighbor, Anthony, knocked on my door to bum a cigarette -- and I spied Jenny out there, apparently with him. So I called her ass out for the RIDICULOUS claim of hers that the replaced door motor would SPEED THE ELEVATOR'S MOVEMENTS IN THE SHAFT!!!

And being a TRUE "Christian Cunt" -- if Mormons who believe the Garden of Eden was in Missouri -- one of the United States of America -- rather than of Mexicoand Jesus appeared in flesh in Meso-America to Aztecs, can actually be called "Christians" -- Jenny did NOTHING but drown me out with her non-sensical shouting EVERY TIME I UTTERED A WORD.

This is the EXACT strategy of both my mother and my rabid-Catholic little sister, Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy!!!



Joel Duffy is so HAPPY to marry Julie, no???


Now, he's an UNDER-EMPLOYED PORKER!!!



WHOOPS -- wrong Joel!!!

Anyhoo, Anthony was going to return last night to show me some of his WRITING (after I completed blogging, I estimating would take 1.5 hours ), which he has now THREE TIMES told me he'd like me to give an opinion on. But he did NOT return, and Miss Jenny APPARENTLY went to yet ANOTHER BEER BUST!!!

I say that because the FIRST THING I saw out my landing-fronting window, this morning about 8:00 AM, was Jenny looking ROUGH AS HELL (both her hair all akimbo and her walk SLOW and STIFF), heading down the stairs. Half an hour later, Anthony, fit as a fiddle, also descended.

Now this really DOES sound crazy, but if he continues talking to her because she gives EXCELLENT HEAD (Anthony hates her more than anyone else on the floor -- and NO ONE has a nice thing to say about her), he should let ME take over that function -- since everyone knows that no one turns gay or bi just because they get a SUPERLATIVE gay blow job!!!

>>> NOW BACK TO THE MOR(M)ONS:



"Texas Kate" (Schweppe) Sharp, Moldawer, later McNamara is seen to the left, and was the inspiration for the character Babe in Tennessee's last play, In Masks Outrageous and Austere, like I was for the tall, silent, observing black character, Mac.


Babe was "the richest woman in the world" (which Kate learned to play while best friends with the families of both James Graham Kenan -- who helped me in 1990 -- and his brother, Frank Hawkins Kenan (before he moved his brood to Chapel Hill/Durham), and Kate GOT my significance -- although she never EXPLICITLY shared that with me.

The "enforcer" types in the play who keep Babe unaware of ANY TRUTH are called "Gideons", after the Bible-in-hotel-placers, but actually modeled on Mormon Missionaries.

Morehttp://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/10/holy-mama-de-crap-o-did-i-just-complete.html

And I'm SURE all readers will remember that WHILE Tennessee wrote this, artist Mark Beard (whose great-grandfather was one of the THREE Joseph Smith dictated The Book of Mormon to, later controlling the LARGEST Mormon Bank), was boyfriend to Vassilis Voglis, Tennessee's closest male friend at that time.



One of the Abercrombie owners with James Manfredi (Mark's business partner), and Mark Beard

Marc Beard made his fortune largely off Abercrombie & Fitch, by designing all their interiors -- and painting HUGE MURALS on or in many of their stores -- including FOUR in Asia and Europe at $8,000,000.00 each. Here is the ceiling in their Flagship in NYC:


And then I had that trouble with "Hollywood Hal" -- who exposed himself to me while I worked under him for Wendy's Hamburgers in Atlanta in the mid 1980s -- AFTER unsuccessfully getting a MORMON BISHOP to be my co-store-manager and DOCUMENT my failings.

But John ended up on MY SIDE, and confirmed my good job!!! He also hired his "niece" as an Assistant Manager there -- and only when I caught them "French Kissing", did he admit she was his live-in Second Wife -- LOL!!!

In case you missed it: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/after-another-wave-of-mayhem-and.html.

And then there was the Case of the GORGEOUS-PENISED James Lester of Mercy House Shelter, who got his instructions from his Mormon Bishop by cell phone, and alternately shook his stuff in my face, claiming he LOVES gay orgies and his "wife" (not legal), is actually a Lesbian -- HIGHLY believable, and getting in my face, calling me FAGGOT, and was so out of control that other residents had to restrain him from BEATING ME, there!!!

Perhaps you missed this TOO!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/01/mormons-now-threatening-me-with-new.html


>>> BOTTOM LINE:



Nick Denton, Jamie Shupak, Brian Stelter, Kim Rittberg

This morning, CNN's "Fat Fag-Boy", as Brian Stelter is often called, interviewed Nick Denton, who LIED THROUGH HIS TEETH!!!

Is BRIAN STELTER the LOVE CHILD of 



Erin Burnett grooving to the Pet Shop Boys, about ten years ago.


Erin famously said this, once


CNN Anchor's Stunning Question to Laura Bush: "To Effect Change Do We Just Need to Accept Some Anti-Semitism & Anti-Americanism?"


AND . . .






INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW!!!






Only his HAIRDRESSER KNOWS FOR SURE . . .


Scott


.

No comments:

Post a Comment