Monday, July 6, 2015

A PERFECT Validation of My Claims of CORRUPTION by So Many in Law Enforcement and the Courts of Wilmington, North Carolina!!!


Front of the Carolina Apartments -- which when my boyfriend in 1985, Curtis "Robbie" Anderson (then the most recent of Thomas S. Kenan III's long-term boyfriends), lived here and I dated him, that sign was covered with one saying "DEEP RIVER APARTMENTS" for the filming of this movie, then underway:





Here is more, posted to the "unofficial site"https://www.facebook.com/pages/Carolina-Apartments/168498399828287?fref=ts by my neighbor Jenny, whom I have mentioned halfway down herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/07/some-experiences-in-wilmington-nc-since.html


A good, and peaceful, night to you all!

(This view is from her window -- on my floor!!!)

Jenny McCracken's photo.



>>> HERE IS WHAT JUST HAPPENED (as I walked past the unloading of inmates into the bottom of the New Hanover County Courthouse, a few minutes ago)!!!


I stopped and spoke with the Sheriff's Deputy in charge of the operation, first saying, "Well any day not with THEM is a GOOD DAY, Sir!!!"

He cracked up, so I told him I'm actually a "shirttail scion" of the wealthy Kenans, worked for Tennessee Williams, and now work with Generals Honore and Powell -- to BUST nearly every politician in this town (except Mayor Saffo), for narco-trafficking, and the BEST Court Quality evidence I have is against HIS BOSS, Ed McMahon, Sheriff -- and Ralph Evangelous (the Chief of Police), as well!!!

He looked me right in the eye and said he hopes I DO -- and even BLESSED ME, and wished me "Godspeed" (or similar).

HOW did these CROOKS come to believe they could CORRUPT WILMINGTON INDEFINITELY???

Oh WAIT -- they have ENDORSEMENTS from the "Christian" Churches.

LOL!!!




Scott


We are in the midst of the greatest social movement in history, as people all around the world take action to create a more sustainable world.
UPLIFTCONNECT.COM
Like · Comment · 
 · 4116

.

No comments:

Post a Comment