Monday, April 27, 2015

"Mano a Mano": Scott Kenan Collides with the CIA in a Soriana in Puerto Vallarta (the guy who in 2010, claimed to be my third Kenan cousin)!!!




I want to share this Facebook message I received from another True Christian™ because I think it inadvertently sums up Conservative Christianity rather well.
Like · Comment · 

THESE THINGS POSTED, I find I am actually finding MORE that I can share with Conservative Christians -- as we all loosen up a bit.


>>> NOW, LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS:





Salvador Fuentes current prime photo from his Facebook Page shows him as he wants you to see him.



Sal with his partner, Luis Melgoza, in www.PVGeeks.com, when they had their booth in Paradise Community Center -- owned by Pastor Ric Lehman, and his simply "Church":





I did find out a little more about "Church" -- it is associated with a Baptist organization -- but WHICH Baptist group was not named. Readers will also remember that TWO important members of the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group also belong to this "Church", which now meets in ACT II Stages/Entertainment -- as does "Church": http://actiientertainment.com/


Charles Quigley of the NRA and Frank K. Meyer, former dentist to Frank Sinatra -- and all Frank's girlfriends!!! -- he MARRIED one, but is NOW on his fifth wife, a Mexican gal (of the Protestant Type).

SO, late yesterday morning -- and I had been forcing myself to smoke fewer cigarettes, so I was in slight nicotine withdrawal when I entered Soriana, a sort of Mexican-owned Walmart, and I almost immediately ran into Salvador Fuentes as we both looked over the lettuce offerings.


I wasn't sure it was him, so tentatively asked, "Sal?" -- and he sharply without looking up barked, "Eat shit and DIE!!!"

Well, that is sort of a funny old expression, and given that BOTH of us have continued living in this town for five years since we first met -- neither of us jailed or nut-house-committed -- it seems to me that we could at least be pleasant, but that was NOT to happen, Sal getting right in my face twice and telling me he hoped I got what I deserved and he might just haul off and beat the crap out of me right there.

I pointed out that he would then DEFINITELY land in jail if he did -- but he was NOT calming down. Then his wife appeared in a motorized cart (she has mobility problems -- and they both are in their late thirties). And God Blessed Her -- because she has ALWAYS been one of the nicest people I've ever known, although as you might imagine, I hardly know her well.

And she got between us and Sal kept barking, but we were moving farther away from each other, Sal soon on one produce aisle and Wife and I on the next, where I actually got to privately say to her, "You know, we ALL make our own beds, and I don't think Sal wants to lie in the one he's made himself."

She didn't crack up because it was not funny, but gave one of those "I deal with this all the time" looks, and we cheerily said our goodbyes and I shopped beginning at the other end of the store and did not run into them again.

But funnier was that when I left my next stop, Costco, I saw I had low tire pressure (and had filled up with gas and air as my FIRST chore of the day -- so I was highly suspicious to see just some air gone, and drove home and today the tire is flat, so I really don't think Sal did that -- but depending on diagnosis, I might have to buy a $200.00 tire, or at least its repair.

Anyway, you can read all about Sal pretending to be my third Kenan cousin sent by Thomas S Kenan III of Chapel Hill with a CBS 60 MINUTES crew to interview me in Conchas Chinas at Sal's then restaurant DELI BAGUETTE, now long gone. Luis Melgoza was in charge of the whole charade:





Luis Melgoza


And finding that "Laura Fuentes Melgoza" is one of Sal's Facebook Friends, I believe the two families are INTER-MARRIED!!!




Gay Guide Vallarta, http://www.gayguidevallarta.com/, is OWNED and operated by Luis Melgoza with Salvador Fuentes -- and THEREFORE by the CIA!!!



GAY PV, http://gaypv.mx/, is owned by my friend Tim Wilson, and is NOT associated with the CIA.



>>> JUST IN @ 12:10 PM, CDT:


Not only has some guy who speaks decent English called me THREE TIMES over the last 90 minutes -- trying to connect to a TIRES and batteries store (which he understood each time I am not), and then he wants me to listen to WHY he keeps making the SAME MISTAKE, but:


1. My internet connection went really kaflooie, making me have to use many workarounds to post the addition about the two magazines -- and SOME content of THIS posting was changed (but I've now corrected it).

2. The website for "Church", which worked just fine this morning -- IS CURRENTLY PULLED OFF THE INTERNET!!!

AND, now at 1:09 PM, my timeChurch's webpage is BACK UP again (after some changes): http://www.paradisechurchpv.org/index.php.


Scott




.

No comments:

Post a Comment