Sunday, April 12, 2015

As Inspired by Lincoln Chafee/My APOLOGY to Lee Gosney!!!


This morning on CNN, Lincoln Chafee, in answer to a question referring to the Bushes, began, "There's the father, the son, and the . . . " and then he stopped dead, NOT UNTIL THEN realizing he was about to call Jeb Bush the "Holy Ghost" -- HA!!!


>>> ADDED @ 2:37 PM, CDT: Checking Google Statistics, RUSSIA is again TODAY hitting nearly TWICE as often as are Americans -- and it looks like it will be another RECORD day (like yesterday also set a record), and OVERALL, this posting has gotten THREE TIMES as many hits in its first day, than any other that I have posted:





Marsha Blackburn (Republican Congresswoman from Tennessee) was ALSO on Dana Bash's show on a panel, and right after Marsha claimed America only wanted a few things (none of them that Americans care THAT much about -- and she most prominently included the Keystone Pipeline), Dana was overdue to take a commercial break, and in her haste, she very nicely said, "Bitch, we have to take a break."


Dana's face showed that she only caught herself too late -- and calculated it would be worse to apologize than to hope no one really noticed, so she let it stand.


>>> ADDED LATER: When I chance-caught the repeat of Dana's Show -- they must have re-taped the last few minutes, as it ended WITHOUT Ms. Blackburn making her comments AT ALL (or the B-word)!!!


But just to finish on Lincoln Chafee, he was extremely well spoken, and said he hopes to gain the support of Sen. Elizabeth Warren and her followers, and I believe he would be a GREAT candidate for President!!!


>>> MY APOLOGY AND CLARIFICATIONS REGARDING LEE GOSNEY:


1. Most importantly, in my last posting I made the HUGE mistake of responding to Lee's email last night (when due to celebrating the CONGRATULATIONS I got when I went into town from both a white Gringo guy and a Mexican woman -- neither of whom I'd ever seen before -- I was rather "toasty", or even "toasted"), and I should have waited until I'd slept on it.

But that is NO EXCUSE for my LIES!!! I will now list them:

A. Neither Lee nor his son are gay to my knowledge. Patrick Stansbury really DID make a pass at me the first time he ever had me in his office -- 1990 -- but I did NOT respond, and he never did again. (Patrick ALSO tried to rape Gerry Flynn -- years ago when they both worked for The Dale Corporation in Tennessee.) I don't know if the rumors that Mike Massicott allowed Patrick to suck him were true -- but Mike DID admit to me in 2010 that he likes being in the middle of a "Manwich" -- a male sandwich, with three in a row and two of the Floridas where the sun don't shine.


Come to think of it -- that DOES sound a little "unnatural" -- LOL!!!

B. Lee Gosney DID in 2011, claim by email to me that he was confined to his deathbed and had inoperable cancer, of which he would die soon, and to please take him off my email list -- which I then did. NO ONE ELSE claimed that at www.pentagon-usa.com (the TopGrad domain was what we used when selling ad space in University Engineering Journals -- or Florida A&M or Howard University's yearbooks, which we then represented).

C. My father NEVER actually said a bad word about Lee Gosney. Dad lived in my Stone Mountain, Georgia house WHILE I spent the 15 weeks in jail waiting for Judge Linda Warren Hunter to finally have a trial in 1990 -- all for simple Trespass, my first offence ever, yet I was held all that time WITH NO BOND. -- had become a CLOSE FRIEND of Lee Gosney, not only in his trips to also visit with Patrick Stansbury at the then CCI, owned by Eileen and Russell Smith -- before Patrick Stansbury and Walter Moore (who claimed to ME to be intimately friended with several top execs of Sun Oil Company -- for whom my father and brother BOTH worked nearly their entire careers), conspired to STEAL THE ENTIRE BUSINESS, and they did do that, as blogged about many times -- and also met at the GIANT Alcoholics Anonymous meetings in Tucker, Georgia (a group that has since disappeared).

I even joined that group on advice of Dad to be able to get out of my house and be with people, because Judge Hunter, besides ORDERING that I must be weekly tested for Lithium Level of her prescription of 1,500 mg/day, also imprisoned me in my own house. 

In her role, she MIGHT have had the right to say I had to take one specific medication -- but should have let the DOCTOR decide how much was necessary. To get me to 0.7 effective blood reading, I only needed 900 mg), but she put me -- the never-in-trouble-with-the-Law guy on SPECIAL PROBATION FOR A YEAR, which was actually House Arrest, me not allowed even out of doors in my yard between 7:00 PM and 7:00 AM, but I successfully petitioned to be allowed out another hour for AA meetings.

So I went and worked the steps, but not having to do with alcohol, with which I never (then), had actually had a problem of any endurance.

But Dad stayed on living in my house for half a year after I got out of jail -- he working with Lee Gosney, Patrick Stansbury, former Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman, and Newt Gingrich (and CNN and The Atlanta Journal Constitution, and Fox News), to set up the massive Stone Mountain Drug Ring -- which I was SO THRILLED to find two weeks ago -- when I met with him in  person in New Orleans -- that Gen. Russel Honore KNEW ALL ABOUT the Stone Mountain Drug Ring, but sad to hear from him that it has WORSENED.

And I should also mention, that I first worked raising funds for the FOP -- Fraternal Order of Police -- on ALL counties near Atlanta, which CCI also represented, but a curious thing soon-enough happened (after Dad moved back with Mom in Wilmington, NC). One evening, I entered my house after an AA meeting, and my then-roommate, called "You CRIMINAL! You CRIMINAL!!!" -- It seems I had just been on the CBS affiliate, Chanel 5, in an EXPOSE of CCI and the FOP.

More specifically, I was delivering a pitch verbatim, that Patrick Stansbury had written, and it included how funds go to a Police Children's program that was not really real (they gave away a few toys and Russel Smith was pictured giving some cops a HEAVY DUTY MACHINE GUN), but that clip ran night and day on CBS local for a full WEEK, and many recognized me from it and ALSO cat-called me a CRIMINAL on the streets.

I had been chosen to further destroy my will to live -- and it almost worked -- LOL!!!


In any case, SOMEHOW, Fox News -- then just getting its network set up -- was able to ROB CBS of the better VHF Channel 5 -- and CBS Atlanta was relegated to UHF. This is only ONE way to show Fox News's participation in the DRUG TRAFFICKING.


>>> SOME ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:




John Linder

1. Lee Gosney was intimately connected to now former Georgia Congressman John Linder, Republican (as well as a TOP Dekalb County Superior Court (Georgia) Judge, who was connected to the (SUPER-CONTROLLING) leader of the Bipolar Support Group at Emory University's Wesley Woods -- where I got to know Melody Moezzi and Marty Mehta, see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/12/there-is-reason-no-one-has-sued-me-for.html.




And back when I first blogged about having actually WITNESSED Linder and Patrick Stansbury exchanging large packets (but only ONE did I see open and full of large bills) in the Blue Ribbon Grill in Tucker (mid to late 1990s), where we ate every Friday and got commission checks -- so I CAN testify to that under oath -- I got many threatening emails from Lee Gosney (written in the same style as he wrote yesterday) -- as well as a DEATH THREAT from John Linder!!!


2. And then, when I was homeless in Wilmington, North Carolina, my friend Evan Fish, who had lost his life's dream of becoming a US Marine after a small accident that left him fit ONLY for every other Service, but was fooling Wilmington people to believe he had served ADMIRABLY -- meant to cover up for the two years he told me he ACTUALLY had been the largest cocaine distributor in Maine -- supplied primarily by Lee Gosney and Pentagon Publishing -- and even buying TWO Masaratis CASH, once, and was in Wilmington trying to leave all that in the past.

I wrote the script for a Historical Walking Tour of Wilmington, and Evan was to be my marketer -- and I the performer -- and even though I got it set up to ally with some other tours, Wilmington Police FORCED Evan to jump to his death -- and I have NEVER been more horrified, than I was then.



Evan was very athletic, and we shared a hotel room for a week before he was murdered -- something that HORRIFIED his family and friends in Ohio -- since I was gay (and Evan was cool with that -- but we never had that kind of contact).

Some of my comments: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/09/pain-of-evan-fishs-friend-christopher.html

What the then narco-trafficking PROTECTING, Carlos Salim "Slim" Helu-controlled Wilmington Star News wrote -- and kept CHANGING THE COMMENTS, even in the last year, so that the only comment is "WHERE are the comments???": http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20110903/ARTICLES/110729782/0/news01.

And I think it is ALSO important to remember that not only when I tried to email Evan's family's pastor who buried Evan, I TWICE got immediate emails confirming of my arriving messages -- and BOTH WERE ADS TO SIGN UP FOR THE NRA -- as well as it was then NC State Senator, Thom Goolsby, Republican, who sponsored and got signed into Law, a bill allowing CONCEALED GUNS IN CHURCHES in North Carolina (makes you wonder what kind of Churches) -- how I first knew that Evangelical White-Supremacist Churches are being turned into ARMORIES for the RACE WAR!!!



Thom Goolsby has since been forced to resign office IN DISGRACE!!!




Scott




Hard to resist Evan's pheromones -- but I DID!!!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment