Thursday, March 26, 2015

After the CIA or NSA Decided to SCREW ME MORE TOTALLY in the USA (but have NOT yet threatened my life in any way)!!!

Well, the first thing that happened in the USA after five cops (3 in plain clothes), nearly arrested me in the airport due to two aggressive American Express/Delta reps tried to get me to sign up for their card, despite my explaining how AMEX is or was a HUGE narco-trafficking bank in Puerto Vallarta -- at least in 2010 -- and had broken many laws, not only reducing my credit limit within 20 minutes of my confronting Christal Presley (close friends with Sean Hannity of Fox News) by $24,000.00 after 10:00 PM on a Sunday night (illegal for banks to make robo-calls, which it was, ANY TIME on a Sunday in Georgia), and also they later tried me in absentia in Dekalb County Georgia courts in August 2012 while I was in Mexico, getting a CONVICTION and award of $25,000.00 -- which in late 2012 was BACK-CHANGED to "Dismissed" -- and I have all the screne captures to prove all that.




In the end we agreed that those two ignoramouses -- who CONTINUED a hard sell AFTER I explained why I didn't want it -- were not the real problem and I will after my return to Mexico, wrote the CEOs of both companies so they know what their company has been doing to punish people fighting narco-traffickers (Delta is still great, but AMEX/DELTA card needs to GO!!!).


Then, the first time I tried connecting my computer that is less corrupted to internet, it began showing only "no connection to DNS server", "no connection to internet by your provider", which is Wyndham Hotels (FALSE!!!), and Windows cannot connect to the Gateway". This has continues for 1 1/2 days despite my every work-around trick and restoring Windows to its condition four days ago when it worked perfectly in Puerto Vallarta.


This is PROOF that my problems are from the USA -- CIA and NSA.


I wrote this up in a Word doc but this internet cafe does NOT accept memory cards or sticks, so this has been a recap of highlights.


EVERY board member, official, and presenter at the Tennessee Williams Festival is happy to see me and THRILLED to get all the new info I have since last attending seven years ago!!!


VIVA MEXICO!!!


Scott


.

No comments:

Post a Comment