Tuesday, September 9, 2014

We Know What They are AGAINST, but Would White, "Christian" Republicans in the USA PLEASE State What They Are FOR??? It appears to only be FEAR and HATE.


From Sewanee and an Episcopalian (hiding out inside), to boot -- HA!!!




>>> THIS EMAIL IS MEANT TO TIE UP LOOSE ENDS:


1. As my 500 recipients of each blog posting via email already know, "Testosteroni" emailed me today to say that he has found John Lahr's book to be refreshingly well written, often making use of the word "rebarbative" (look it up), as well as full of fresh details and new insights into the late plays. Lahr is also good at handling many threads at one time -- not unlike I try to do in this blog!!!


Here is my list of 500 email contacts which has been somewhat modified since published last March: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/03/my-current-list-of-500-who-are-emailed.html


2. I never heard any more from Pankaj Davvesar, the India-Indian Brahmin in Bethesda, MD, who was HELL BENT to prove that Oskar Schindler was the reincarnation of Hannah Kenan's son -- or else he's just a CIA SHIT-BOT with no ability to reason and possibly sent by Rishi Nair of Nair Law, Chicago.





3. Although Sara Helms Smith accepted my gift of a CAROLINA PANTHERS poncho, she has not responded as she promised:


  • Sara Helms Smith
    Sara Helms Smith


    Scott! Hahahaha!!!!! I love hearing your stories! I would absolutely love the poncho if it's not too much trouble for you. I'll message you in a bit when I get home from work.
  • Scott Kenan
    Scott Kenan


    Excellente -- and if I'm ever incarnated straight -- I'll requisition you for a bride!!!
  • Today
  • Scott Kenan
    Scott Kenan


    Oh for goodness sake -- I hope you didn't take my "requisition" comment as a serious attitude toward women, and get scared - LOL!!!

    Let me know -- or if you've changed your mind.

Perhaps she thinks Politics is slower than football in January . . .






4. Although I'd first like to SALUTE CAROL COSTELLO for her disclosures on air this morning about her being a victim of Domestic Abuse, I wish to remind readers WHY I consider CNN my greatest MEDIA ENEMY and they the MOST EFFECTIVE MEDIA TRAITORS in the United States:


Actually, this all began with Christal Presley, and her piece in the ATLANTA JOURNAL CONSTITUTION in January 2010, of TOTAL LIES about her father, Delmar, having PTSD from the Vietnam War. I KNOW Delmar Presley and his wife -- and not only are they RICH NOW, due to Christal being close friends with Sean Hannity of Fox, but Delmar loves to tell stories and jokes about his Army service. This is the oldest reference I can now google up from my blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/09/letter-to-my-public-defender-im-open.html




Jay Bookman


I called not only Jay Bookman at the AJC BEFORE they published their front-page piece on Christal in a Sunday paper, but TWELVE editors there all together, some of whom remain in my list of email recipients. If they are THERE with "AJC.com" addresses, I WARNED THEM, PERSONALLY AND IN ADVANCE!!!


Their response was to have the writer of the article call me, and she eventually ADMITTED she knew the story was all lies -- BUT IT WOULD DO GOOD FOR PEOPLE SUFFERING PTSD -- or so she CLAIMED the AJC editors had told her to tell me.


A YEAR LATER, it accelerated, and CNN online and on air FEATURED several articles on Christal and Delmar -- even AFTER I contacted CNN explaining how I can PROVE it's all lies, and they told me to GO TO HELL, and then doubled down and published FURTHER LIES!!!



Here is a report on that: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/12/christal-presley-total-fake-best-friend.html

Here is the later piece CNN ran AFTER they told me to GO TO HELLhttp://www.cnn.com/2012/11/04/us/veteran-daughter-ptsd/index.html?hpt=hp_c3

Here is Christal's WEBSITEhttp://www.christalpresley.com/


And there I just learned that Christal and "her partner" have bought a cottage in "Golden Isles" -- perhaps actually "Golden Showers" (look it up), if you know what all Christal's LONG- TONGUED Afghan HoundArthurALSO does -- LOL!!!




Christal and Arthur in Christal's back yard, which had POISON IVY.


HINT: Christal TWICE got poison ivy of the INTERNAL ORGANS starting with her vagina, while I knew her -- and had to take new high-tech drugs to get over it.




So Christal is connected to Sean Hannity is connected to Dick Cheney and my mother, etc. The dominoes were all set up, and now they have already begun their inescapable fall.



I THINK THIS SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR TODAY.



Scott







No comments:

Post a Comment