Sunday, September 28, 2014

Morning Thoughts Include "It's Only a Story, Now" ~ a quote of Yoko Ono



"If you want to lie under a shade in your old age, plant a tree now." - African proverb.‪#‎Wisdom‬ ‪#‎AfricanWisdom‬






Awww! Congrats to Chelsea, her husband & Bill & Hillary, too. 

Congratulations to the new grandparents and the whole family!
LikeLike ·  · 

  • 4 people like this.

  • Song Thorsen Sweet. I hope the health of her grandchild makes her reconsider her stance on GMOs.


  • Scott Kenan I hope a new generation causes both Bill and Hillary to CONFESS and REPENT for helping the Bushes and Cheneys spread CIA narco-trafficking and SCREWING the next generation the MOST!!!
    5 mins · Like




>>> WITH SPECIAL THANKS TO JULIAN LENNON (who sent this link and whose mother, Yoko Ono, back-door contacted me, THANKING ME for exposing NYC Lawyer John Eastman -- who ALSO authorized the Tennessee Williams murder plan -- Eastman, whom I know pretty well, being Tennessee's last lawyer (in John Lahr's book, he gives the impression that Eastman was BARELY doing any work for Williams, when he had inherited Mr. Williams as a client from the ORIGINALLY-NAMED Leopold Vail Epstein, who took "Lee Eastman" as his name -- John Eastman taking Episcopalian as his GAME!!!) and working with Maria St. Just and Sewanee/Episcopal Church/CIA. Details are below this inclusion of info.




John Eastman is on far right -- perhaps you can identify the rest of them (and their MOTIVES -- LOL!!!).



Scott Kenan shared a linkThe link from Julian Lennon:
48 mins ·

The more one researches mind control, the more one will come to the conclusion that there is a coordinated script…
THEMINDUNLEASHED.ORG

LikeLike ·  · 


For more info, begin herehttp://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/01/is-this-why-nyc-lawyer-john-eastman-had.html





>>> AND SO DO I (or Fearless Leader Colin -- of Puerto Vallarta Writers Group), might be stuck scratching his head, or even BOTH of them!!!)


1. You see, yesterday, I was so long with Ginger, that by the time I got to lunch -- the food was about to be served!!! But after the typically two-hour lunch, I walked with Colin back toward our cars, and soon he stopped to talk to someone who looked PERFECTLY FAMILIAR, yet I could NOT place who he was at all -- although I knew I'd first met him in 2010, and that I also knew I could TRUST HIM.


Later, I realized he is one of the two waiters (the other one is named "Chewy" -- if sometimes misspelled "Chuy", which is what Mexicans call "Jesus"), from the notorious so-called "DYKE BAR", Apaches, here in town.




This is the guy we spoke with, yesterday -- and AGAIN, I forget his name.


As my readers know, I have become very possessed of my "Cherokee Smidge" -- I'm about 1/16 Cherokee "Indian" -- from my father's side. And to my knowedge, the Cherokee and Apache Nations are NOT currently at war, so this all makes sense, even if THIS doesn't:





And now that I've completed the "SET UP", I feel like abbreviating the important info -- since I've published it MANY TIMES (not too recently), in this blog but no one paid any attention before. Google for details if you give a shit of any size.


These things came out in our unguarded conversation -- Colin not participating, actually, except to introduce the other two of us, unnecessarily. 


This would be a good time to explain that at one point, I was asked if I was DATING Colin, and I replied, "No, not yet, anyway," and that meant only that ALL (read: "many"), possibilities are available -- but my reply was not some kind of veiled anything comment, so should not be read into.


1. I am NOT Jesus returned for the End of the World or any such similar thing. "The Guy" asked me that directly, and I answered truthfully -- adding that about five times in my life, beginning when I lived in Cape May, NJ 1973 - 1978, strangers have approached me to tell me my mission in life is to provide the "Key" for the COLLAPSE of this Age of Kenan (see Chronicles I in the Bible), "Kenan" (in Bible Dictionaries), meaning "the Sadness" or the "Unrestrained Greed and Acquisitiveness". The last time this happened was at the "hidden corner bar", upstairs in the Public Market in Florence, Italy -- ancient Italian men buying me drinks because they were impressed by my "aura" (which Charles "Chuck" Octavius Pritchard -- one of my partners in www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com claimed that HE had seen too, and it is mostly purple.



Strangely, Whale's Tale's website is currently DOWN.



2. Everyone LOVES this quote of Jesus:







And the TRUTH IS that it did NOT work out very well -- and NOW there is a HUGE committee of us trying a new and DIFFERENT approach on Humankind which (despite many appearances), has EVOLVED quite considerably since Yeshua-bar-Joseph (Jesus's given name), actually walked the Earth -- which he did.


No one of us is actually special, although some of us have greater and more effective ways of influencing the World -- such as through the Media. Maybe you are ONE of us and have previously been unconscious of it.



Perhaps you have been confronted with THIS question:





Well, never mind all of that. What is important is that you are INFINITELY more responsible for your thoughts, words, and deeds AFTER you become "AWARE" -- and trying to HIDE FROM GOD (ultimate consciousness), didn't work in the "Garden of Eden", and it works FAR LESS now.


Here are a few things you can google in this blog -- or my original http://scottkenan.blogspot.com, is better, to find out about and MAYBE use to finally commit me to a mental hospital:


A. In late 2009 and/or early 2010, but in any case all within a few weeks time, Jackie Kennedy Onassis appeared to me in what looked like "Classic Roman Catholic Visions", which I never confused with the physical world. Twice, President Kennedy silently accompanied her. TWICE John Kennedy, Jr. appeared to me, but only once, separate from his mother, and the last time Jackie appeared, she showed me the entire line-up of US Presidents who had died -- all parading by in two-dimensional cardboard cut-outs, except George Washington, who was dressed in a Roman Toga, was in color, clacked his wooden teeth at me, then disappeared, laughing.

B. I squeezed it all in above, so no need of "Plan B".



Scott







>>> THIS JUST IN FROM WILMINGTON, NC:


2 charged after running gunbattle between vehicles Friday night



Thompson_Stewart.jpg





YOU figure it all out!!!


Scott



The Age of Mahalalel (the "Prince of Peace"), follows the Age of Kenan -- according to the Judeo-Christian Bible.



>>> THIS JUST IN (fro
m our western affiliate):






Scott Kenan shared KING 5's photo.
4 mins ·

Mount St. Helens shows signs of reawakeningkng5.tv/1sAHVtm
LikeLike ·  · 







.

No comments:

Post a Comment