Friday, July 11, 2014

After My Adventure Trying to Get Bank of America to Answer a SIMPLE QUESTION, I Should Receive an Honorary DDS Degree!!!


Retired dentist receives UNC degree after 48-year wait. I TOO would like to get it from UNC Chapel Hill!!! 




>>> HOW THIS MORNING WENT DOWN:


1. I unpacked the digital scale I bought at Costco the other day, inserted batteries and I registered at 266.6 pounds. Clearly the three 6s lining up like that is US COURTS QUALITY PROOF that I am THE DEVIL INCARNATE!!!


Just like to toss my adversaries a good one when I can.



And I've been to THIS ADDRESS in a beach town in Brazil with Sean Blackwell (legally McAllister of Canada), and Ligia Spledora, his wife http://www.bipolarorwakingup.com/




The three of us. Sean gave me credit for my writing-coaching of him on his now GREAT SELLING BOOK:





The second half of this is Sean's praising of my literary insights that helped him enormously. http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/12/sean-blackwell-with-his-wife-ligia.html



And in Parity, Brazil, with Sean and Ligia, I met OLD ORIGINAL JESUS, and THE HOTTEST MAN IN THE UNIVERSE, Jonathan Andreoli, a Uruguayan native, whom I've gotten to know well the last two years on Facebook -- despite his marrying a woman and fathering a daughter!!!https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.andreoli.5?fref=ts


2. Don't worry about Testosteroni and me (http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/07/more-trouble-from-bank-of-america-rishi.html). We have OPPOSITE world views and consciousness, and argue like PIT BULLS occasionally, although are quite friendly, usually. And when he riles me, I snap back at him and we eventually come back to where we started: me brilliant and him thinking like a drug-addicted Republican.


I still love him, nonetheless.


3. So this morning, I called Bank of America's customer service. I had ON MY OWN since BoA twice yesterday by phone REFUSED to clarify, figured out that the $95.08 "Legal Order" with a NEW identification number (all transactions regarding the March Court Citation used the same reference number), was the same amount that was clear in my account within the window of time in the ORIGINAL citation, which BoA continues to claim ERRONEOUSLY came from CEO Law in Chicago. Benefits Management had sent another check for $125.00 SSI Disability to my account before I could stop them -- and I had not known I had to specifically designate the account as SSI Disability account to protect the funds from confiscation, so I can't blame BoA.


But today, Chuck at BoA was very polite and tried to get answers from what he called the "Lovey Department" (Legal Orders processing), but they AGAIN would only divulge CEO Law's BOGUS phone number that goes to the abandoned building in Chicago but mysteriously transfers to the REAL CEO Law, where owner Cory Oshito is PISSED OFF that that keeps happening (partially, at least, due to Bank of America!!!).


So I reiterated my request to know if my account is safe to deposit SSI Disability moneys into, and Chuck GOT IT and tried to ask "Lovey" again. Ten minutes later, he said he could NOT get any answers out of them, and as I was asking him another question, HE HUNG UP ON ME.


So I found a form to ask Bank of America questions on their website, and as I was about to complete a somewhat lengthy electronic message through that system WHICH PROMISES A REPLY WITHIN 24 HOURS, my whole work suddenly disappeared -- and I was neither disconnected from the internet nor BoA!!!


So I have sent this SECOND, shorter question, and will let you know what they say when I hear back from them:


I have tried three times using phone calls to get answers from BoA cust service and Legal Department does not answer my questions.

Bottom Line question: The owner of Benefits Management in Wilmington, NC who is court-ordered to distribute my SSI Disability payments, Teri Motsinger, said she went to your branch on Third Street and set up for my account to be for SSI Disability and protected from Court Orders. She mails checks rather than depositing electronically. Is my account now protected (SSI Disability payments only -- not any other deposits), from Court Orders seeking my assets?

The suit was tried without my being legally served and in absentia, and I will eventually counter-sue, but that is not BoA's problem.

And your having CEO Law as the serving lawyer is incorrect -- CEO Law has no idea about my suit, but Rishi Nair IS  correct. Also, the number you have for CEO Law goes to an abandoned building in Chicago and someone transferred it to CEO Law, which annoys the owner, Cory Oshito. You might want to change this in your database -- it does NOT look good for BoA!!!

Thank you for your assistance in straightening this out.

Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico



Fortunately, I did not write BoA from my iPad Ninnie!!!









Scott

.

No comments:

Post a Comment