Saturday, June 21, 2014

I Stand with the Owners of the Boutique Theatre, Puerto Vallarta -- and AGAINST the GREEDY (whether CIA narco-traffickers or not)!!!


The Boutique Theatre, Puerto Vallarta!!!




>>> MY LETTER TO MR. COLIN HAMILTON, PUERTO VALLARTA WRITERS GROUP:


Dear Mr. Colin Hamilton,

Thank you for providing the two emails of the last two days regarding the fate of the Boutique Theatre. As I believe you know, yesterday, I received the first one as I was about to broadcast-email my latest blog posting to 500, which goes mostly to US Press, Politicians, Religious Leaders, Law Enforcement, and Friends of Tennessee Williams – although I have NO IDEA how many of them read my words. I DO also get 500 – 600 blog hits per day, 53% from the USA with Mexico coming in second place at 8%. My email list is constantly changing, but its March 7, 2014 incarnation can be seen here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/03/my-current-list-of-500-who-are-emailed.html. Since then, I have added many officials in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, and Mexican Federal Government – having to drop off some less influential to make room. And I am very PROUD of the fact that I have on several occasions given my info of the several times I was held hostage by Drug Mafia in the Puerto Vallarta area in 2010 to high officers of the Mexican Army and Marines – including one Marines officer who not only planned but physically nabbed Senior “El Chappo” Guzman. At this moment, I am just 2,714 shy of half a million total hits, so I do believe I have been of some influence.

And I should also disclose that the FIRST Mexican I ever had a real conversation with, was a Senor Villanueva, whom I met in the gay disco, The Pharr Library, in Atlanta in 1983 or 84. He ended up seducing me and we had a torrid weekend affair in his luxury hotel – he admitting in the end that he was not only married with children, but the actual Mexican Consul to Atlanta, PRI!!!

And I’d like to say also, that since Senior Chava Gonzalez Resendiz (PRI), left office as mayor – and here is the most honest photo I found of him:



He liked giving the full NAZI salute, although I doubt he knew my mother personally, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, North Carolina – many times confirmed to be America’s TOP NAZI.


. . . things have greatly improved – except for the filling of POTHOLES. In the USA where candidates can run again for office, they KNOW they will never win if they DON’T FILL POTHOLES IMMEDIATELY!!! In Puerto Vallarta, potholes seem to be a source of CIVIC PRIDE!!!

But back to my point, I owe Mr. Ken Sebryk an apology, because in the title of my next-to-last broadcast email (but not on blog), I jumped to the conclusion that his difficulties might have to do with the person through whom I met him in 2010, Mr. Jim Wilson, who bragged many times to me that he was the LARGEST importer of bales of marijuana to the State of Oregon, USA. As most know, former Mexican Presidente Vincente Fox – who had worked for my rich Kenan relatives as an executive of Coca Cola – now lives legally in Oregon State, and has applied to grow marijuana legally, so maybe competition with Jim Wilson is part of this.  

In Puerto Vallarta, three out of ten people one meets seem connected to narco-trafficking directly (and everyone indirectly, since is such a strong part of the business mix here), so we all know narco-traffickers like Luis Melgoza, the disgraced former head lawyer for the PRI Party whose ACTUAL business headquarters I tracked down to a bungalow near CIA headquarters in Virginia.



Luis Melgoza of www.pvgeeks.com with his sidekick Salvador Fuentes in their booth at Paradise Community Center -- so don’t tell me Pastor Ric does not harbor narco-trafficking CIA AGENTS – or Clinton/Obama narco-trafficking Democrats Abroad (more on that later)!!! In 2010, Sal and a woman pretending to be his mother (with Luis directing), pretended to be my FOURTH KENAN COUSIN, sent by Thomas S. Kenan III (who heads the Kenan Companies – Exxon-Mobil, Chevron, Bank of America, much of Coca Cola, and the largest trucking company in the USA, etc., and Kenan Charitable Trusts – that among other things are the largest private support of University Education in the World for 101 years, now), but to represent the TV program 60 MINUTES and debriefed me for 45 minutes and told me 60 MINUTES would run at least TWO segments on my story.

This was ALL lies – they work for the CIA and wanted to know what I knew. When I returned to Puerto Vallarta in 2012, not yet realizing their mischief, I had Luis recondition my computers and he not only loaded them with spyware, but added a hidden program to control my computers remotely, which I eventually found. Luis ALSO directed rogue US Special Forces agent Benjamin Shields and his wife Adrianna, who operated a sham charity and held me hostage in their apartments adjacent to the Police substation in Conchas Chinas – until I got the Police Chief of Puerto Vallarta to help me get out. Benjamin Shields also OWNED a series of RACE HATRED websites going back to the election of Barack Obama, that CNN reported on and claimed NO ONE COULD FIGURE OUT WHO OWNED www.ObamaHaters2008.com and similar. I simply googled to discover that Benjamin Shields of Conchas Chinas, Mexico OWNED THEM ALL – and Ben (who had actually bragged about owning those websites, which is why I googled to confirm it), spent several twenty minute and longer calls to my mother, getting info on how to treat me!!!

Luis Melgoza also gave orders to “Toro”, who owned the then crack house (now meth house) at 1690 Calle Costa Rico where I was held hostage for about five weeks in late summer 2010. Staying there also, were Albert and Martin Guzman who had different mothers, and Albert had been held in jail in Los Angeles awaiting “Slam-Dunk” trials for three drug mafia murders – but the CIA wiped his record clean and dropped him and his brother in Puerto Vallarta about 2007 – to protect the narcotics traffic. In late 2010, Albert was caught red-handed in a gory murder here in Puerto Vallarta, and has since been convicted and exhausted his appeals. Martin is now hiding under an assumed name in central Mexico.

For the record, the main drug trafficking in the Puerto Vallarta area is with the Chicago Drug Mafia run by Mayor Rahm Emanuel – who is intimately associated with both Bill Clinton and Barack Obama – these the same people who never served me legally, but using Jamie Lee Sutherland, an executive of Wells Fargo Advisors in Chicago (Wells Fargo Bank, Chicago got the LARGEST FINE EVER in 2010 – the year I met Jamie – for laundering drug money), sued and tried me for LIBEL in ABSENTIA (never proving a thing, but getting draconian rewards), because I blogged about Jamie’s having seen Barack Obama in his private gay bathhouse several times when Obama was a Senator.

Daliah Saper, whose Saper Law, LLC handled the sham law suit (but now Rishi Nair of Nair Law, LLC is handling the theft of what assets of mine they can steal – so far only about $650.00 of ALL DISABILITY MONEY they got on a technicality – but the award is for HALF A MILLION DOLLARS when Jamie asked for 50K – and also got copyright to ALL my writing of a political nature!!! – GAG ORDER!!!), is also a talking head on FOX NEWS, and it is said that Obama was blackmailed into protecting the CIA Drug Mafias which ultimately enrich the Bush and Cheney Families (and by extension, the Bin Ladens and Saudi Royals), by George Bush surprising him at his first Inauguration that they had all the evidence of Obama’s homosexual past and present – and the black Christians would SKIN HIM ALIVE if they ever found out.

Well, I apologize for this getting side-tracked, but I am not the one who complicated my life!!!

I met Jim Wilson through Mercedes Sanchez, who then managed La Cuiza bar, restaurant, and gallery on the island in Rio Cuale and La Cuiza is owned by Oscars. Both Oscars and La Cuiza, with La Pallapa and some other restaurants (and Theatro Vallarta, etc.), had all agreed to participate in the performance, lectures, and party celebration of Tennessee Williams’ 100th birthday I tried to plan for 2011 – but never made any real headway – although I DID have a couple of speakers lined up. Mercedes said that Jim Wilson would lead a metaphysical discussion group in La Cuiza (so maybe Oscars would consent to our writers group meeting there, no???). Jim was all about the book POWER VS. FORCE, by David Hawkins, MD, PhD. I knew this book from an Atlanta friend who had once been associated with Armand Hammer, the owner of Occidental Petroleum, a competitor of Kenan-owned Exxon-Mobil and Chevron, and Mr. Wilson was TOTALLY into FORCE, rather than POWER – so we argued a lot, but he took a shine to me and even allowed me to stay a night or two in his Conchas Chinas rented condo – which was where I first met Ken Sebryk.


Most shocking and revealing of his egomania, is Jim Wilson’s email address: WholyJim@comcast.net. NO ONE is wholly realized – and if they WERE, they would be either God or dead, as what distinguishes the living is GROWTH. Also, REAL PEOPLE SPELL AND USE GRAMMAR CORRECTLY!!!


Jim Wilson and his wife Kimberly were TOTALLY “politically correct”, using only the finest organic ingredients in foods or to slather their bodies with against the sun’s rays. Funniest though, was that Kimberly, who had the most perfect breasts that a surgeon could provide a white bitch, was a totally cold animal. Jim was CRAZY for her – and insisted on calling her “Kimberly” rather than the common “Kim” – and had no idea why so many Mexicans snickered about that. He REFUSED TO LISTEN when I explained that Kimberly was the first brand of toilet paper popular in Mexico, so like Americans call cotton swabs “Q-Tips”, Mexicans know Kimberly to mean only “Toilet Paper”.

Well, I have added lots of local color to this report – and hope it has all been at least entertaining. It is all TRUE FACT. Also, Ken Sebryk being as bold as me, has published his words against the property owner of Boutique Theatre here: http://www.vallartascene.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23082, and more can be learned about Julian Gomez Gutierrez here: http://www.noticiaspv.com/julian-gomez-gutierrez-va-por-presidencia-del-ejido-puerto-vallarta/ (although I believe it would take Roseangelica to explain what “Ejido” means).

Being a “Son of Tennessee Williams” of sorts, I stand with Mr. and Mrs. Sebryk in support of THEATRE IN PUERTO VALLARTA!!!

Perhaps some of us can meet at noon at the “usual restaurant” for lunch, Saturday, and lively discussion.

Scott





.

No comments:

Post a Comment