Tuesday, October 1, 2024

WHY Did Kamala Harris Choose Tim Walz -- When He Keeps Getting CAUGHT in Trump-Style CHRISTIAN LIES (and CNN & MSNBC are SLAVES to the Christian CIA, so have NOT reported this)??? / A COMPLETE MELTDOWN of Wilmington, North Carolina's Democratic Party's TOP NAZIS: Benjamin Schachtman & WHQR Public Radio???

 


A rabbi was asked by one of his students “Why did God create atheists?” 


After a long pause, the rabbi finally responded with a soft but sincere voice. “God created atheists” he said, “to teach us the most important lesson of them all – the lesson of true compassion. 


"You see, when an atheist performs an act of charity, visits someone who is sick, helps someone in need, and cares for the world, he is not doing so because of some religious teaching. 


"He does not believe that God commanded him to perform this act. In fact, he does not believe in God at all, so his actions are based on his sense of morality. 


"Look at the kindness he bestows on others simply because he feels it to be right . When someone reaches out to you for help. You should never say ‘I’ll pray that God will help you.’  Instead, for that moment, you should become an atheist imagine there is no God who could help, and say ‘I will help you’.

 

 — Martin Buber, “Tales of the Hasidim”




Scott Kenan
I got this from my neighbor Walter Five -- this is the BEST and I can't wait to use it in my blog. the REAL news outlets are now proving that Tim Walz is the same kind of  LIAR  as Donald TRUMP!!! 


FUCKING CHRISTIANS. See:



 CNN 
Shared with Public
Public
MORE GOD-DAMNED LIES from the God-Hating Christian Tim Walz !!! He is PROVING to be cut of the same cloth as Donald Trump . I MIGHT have to vote for TRUMP -- just because if I want Christian NAZIS , I want the WORST ONES !!!


I hope Miss JD Vance TEARS WALZ UP in the debate, tonight!!!

May be an image of wrist watch and text

>>> And  CNN  is now going to CHARGE US for giving us  CHRISTIAN CIA LIES !!!

 CNN 
Shared with Public
Public


BRETT MCGURK  was  TRAINED by CIA DIRECTOR George Herbert Walker Bush , and  PARTNERED with my Kenan Family and our EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America, American Petroleum Institute, Kenan Advantage Group/COSTCO, -- and  IN BED WITH DEVOUT RUSSIAN ORTHODOX Vladimir Putin !!!




 
Shared with Public
Public

2 comments
Like
Comment
Share
Pastor Robert Campbell, Sheriff Ed McMahon's PARTNER in Major Hard-Drug Trafficking in Wilmington, NC -- WITH the CIA -- Is Speaking about the Kenan-Family-Caused 1898 Wilmington Insurrection -- and the Kenan DRUG TRAFFICKERS for Jesus are his...
THEWEATHERCONTINUES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Pastor Robert Campbell, Sheriff Ed McMahon's PARTNER in Major Hard-Drug Trafficking in Wilmington, NC -- WITH the CIA -- Is Speaking about the Kenan-Family-Caused 1898 Wilmington Insurrection -- and the Kenan DRUG TRAFFICKERS for Jesus are his...
Pastor Robert Campbell, Sheriff Ed McMahon's PARTNER in Major Hard-Drug Trafficking in Wilmington, NC -- WITH the CIA -- Is Speaking about the Kenan-Family-Caused 1898 Wilmington Insurrection -- and the Kenan DRUG TRAFFICKERS for Jesus are his...
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Remove Preview
I FEEL for Katrina Knight and Her "Heroin-Distributing" Good Shepherd Homeless Shelter -- REALLY!!! / This Morning, My Next-Door Neighbors Had NOT Even HEARD of "Social Distancing", Because Donald Trump Told Them NOT TO WATCH THE LYING NEWS --...
THEWEATHERCONTINUES.BLOGSPOT.COM
I FEEL for Katrina Knight and Her "Heroin-Distributing" Good Shepherd Homeless Shelter -- REALLY!!! / This Morning, My Next-Door Neighbors Had NOT Even HEARD of "Social Distancing", Because Donald Trump Told Them NOT TO WATCH THE LYING NEWS --...
I FEEL for Katrina Knight and Her "Heroin-Distributing" Good Shepherd Homeless Shelter -- REALLY!!! / This Morning, My Next-Door Neighbors Had NOT Even HEARD of "Social Distancing", Because Donald Trump Told Them NOT TO WATCH THE LYING NEWS --...
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Remove Preview




 CNN 
Shared with Public
Public


>>> THE LATEST DIRT ON  BENJAMIN SCHACHTMAN AND KEVIN MAURER !!!:


About

My name is Benjamin Schachtman, I’m a writer and a musician (I’m not a fan of third-person bios, so I won’t write one here until someone forces me to)

Like the tagline says, my work concerns the old gods: sex and death, rock and roll. Beyond that, I don’t put limits on what my fiction is about. I’m not from anywhere, so I can go everywhere; I’m not anyone, so I write about everyone . I’m neither a city boy nor a country guy, but I’m both

So, to be fair, here’s me in NYC and me in the mountains of Arkansas: same jacket, same pretentious, faraway authorial gaze, very similar hangovers.

.ben and bear ben photo

One day there will be a Facebook author page. We’ll see. For now, there’s this blog. And, if you’re clever, you can very likely figure out what my other career is and follow me there too. Just don’t tell anyone I live a double life.

If you’re into that kind of thing, you can also contact me using the form below. And, yes, my band will play at your house party.

https://benjaminschachtman.com/about/


Ben Schachtman -- this past week -- was  SO FUCKED UP  he spelled his BEST FRIEND, CIA AGENT KEVIN MAURER'S NAME WRONG, TWICE, in the first of these, and spelled it CORRECTLY TWICE in the second one:




https://www.whqr.org/local/2024-09-28/the-dive-the-latest-comings-and-goings-at-the-new-hanover-community-endowment


https://www.whqr.org/local/2024-09-24/top-staff-members-resign-from-new-hanover-community-endowment







.

No comments:

Post a Comment