Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Wilmington, NC's Christian/NAZI HATE Makes CNN's FRONT PAGE ONLINE, Again!!! / Will The CHRISTIAN CHURCHES' Drug Trafficking by the Democratic and Republican Parties Be NEXT??? / PROOF OBTAINED: Robert James McKinney, Jr. (next-door to me), IS an Adderall Addict LIKE DONALD TRUMP!!!



University of North Carolina Wilmington professor to retire following campus uproar over tweets

CNN Expansion, Fernando Alfonso
By Fernando Alfonso III, CNN

Updated 5:21 PM ET, Mon June 29, 2020




BUT FIRST: In Memorium: Carl Reiner:




As Readers know, it was Carl's nephew Jonathan Reiner, whom I've known since he was a senior in high school who FOUND ME (and now has his own Emmys), who made me an "HONORARY JEW" in 2010 -- IMMEDIATELY after I first blogged that two top Jews in Atlanta business first told me my parents were America's TOP NAZIS in 1990.


This is ALSO when my parents with Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA (who distributes all the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida -- mostly to Politicians of BOTH Parties and Christian Clergy and Churches, including in Wilmington, NC and Atlanta), FIRST tried to commit me to a Mental Hospital FIVE TIMES in one month, and Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer Army Col. Dorothy Newman CONFIRMED what the Dekalb County Mental Health Nurse told me -- that they worked with the Republican Party of Georgia and the CIA and would KILL ME with my parents' help -- if I didn't flee to Mexico, which I quickly did -- losing nearly EVERYTHING I owned of any value.




My house at 903 Second Street in spring 2010 -- shortly before I had to flee, shows the HANGING TREE in front that the Venable Family (who RESURRECTED the Ku Klux Klan in the Twentieth Century and had owned Stone Mountain itself), used to LYNCH BLACKS!!!



And the CHRISTIAN who bought my house QUICKLY "DE-HOMOSEXUALIZED" it -- to look like a TYPICAL Christian Home.


Tennessee Williams named one of his WORST VILLAINS for the Stone Mountain Venables: Violet Venable:



Katherine Hepburn as Violet Venable meeting Montgomery Clift's Dr. John Cukrowicz in Suddenly Last Summer.


ALSO in today's news:


>>> FINALLY THE PROOF OF ROB MCKINNEY'S ADDERALL ADDICTION!!!:





Landlady Gold Walker's Property Manager, Tom Purdy, with unidentified woman.


At about 11:00 AM, Tom Purdy BANGED on my door like only the Police or Sheriff's Deputies ever do, and sprayed around the baseboards of my apartment for bugs -- which he said I clearly don't have a problem with. Then he went to Rob McKinney's apartment.


SOON after that, Rob McKinney came to my door to UNLOAD about what an ASSHOLE Tom is. They had a LOT of harsh words between them, and Rob REFUSED to allow Tom in to spray. There is no point in pointing out the details of Rob's ANGER -- but I talked him down and told him that Tom makes Gold's decisions about who lives here, etc., so he'd BETTER BE FRIENDLY and COOPERATIVE with TOM!!!

THEN, Aaron Gallimore appeared after Rob left, and told me he has seen MANY empty ADDERALL BOTTLES in Rob's apartment -- so even if uncooperative -- Law Enforcement (or the Landlord in an EVICTION), could compel Aaron to Testify!!!




>>> MY HIGH SCHOOL BUD BOB JONES DEALS WITH OUR NAZI/KLANSMAN/CHRISTIAN CLASSMATE KERRY GLAATS -- WITH APLOMB !!!


PBS.TWIMG.COMLike

Comments






.

No comments:

Post a Comment