Thursday, December 8, 2016

Letter to Father Ernest Soprano of Lower Cape May, NJ (and a BREATHER for the Lower Cape Fear, NC -- for once, NO???)!!!


Rev. Ernest Soprano


With a name like that, it HAS TO BE New Jersey, no???


December 8, 2016

Dear Father Ernest Soprano,

My name is Scott David Kenan and the most important reason I am writing is that I may have seriously discombobulated your parish secretary, Pati, today, and I apologize for that. I had been trying to locate a priest I met Easter Sunday 1978, at a parish in Town Bank or The Villas, and your website is unclear, but it appears you now have combined two congregations under a NEW name of St. John Neumann. This priest was an “import” from Italy, and lived in the apartment over the parish garage. I believe he was a couple of years older than me and corpulent, I now 65. Pati seemed to have no memory of him, and as she said, priests are frequently moved around.

You will be very glad you are not in his position – assuming he’s alive and a priest, still. The matter is philosophically and theologically so important, I have decided to write you with my concerns, I having no Catholic confessor – I actually left the Catholic Church while in high school, but went back to check it out that Easter Sunday, and as I left, this priest who had celebrated the Mass, asked me as I greeted him while exiting the door, “Have you come to play the church organ?” 

I was a little taken aback, but I am 6’ 11” tall, and the tall son of a parishioner (whom he did not know), had called and gotten permission to practice on the console organ after Mass.

We talked a lot of philosophy and similar, and he invited me back that evening when the Monsignor would be out of the rectory, shared a couple of beers, and then his bed. It was entirely consensual, and to his “priestly credit”, he insisted that it could never happen again, but that he hoped I came back to the Church. I never had contact with him again.

And today, after Pope Francis declared yesterday that NO even homosexually-oriented – let alone practiced – men can be priests, what this will do to the remaining Catholic Clergy, they now so scarce and decidedly older than was the case when you and I were young, is a mystery, since as anyone who’s been to Catholic Seminary knows, about half of Catholic priests are homosexual by orientation, and what difference can it make if all are celibate?

I had eight years of excellent Catholic school – and for 1.5 years very seriously wanted to be a Jesuit – so my study of the faith was NOT superficial. Later, I studied Metaphysics (Science of Mind, aka Religious Science), under the President of that denomination in the 1980s – and Dr. J. Kennedy Shultz was one of eight leaders of faith denominations who accompanied Mother Teresa on a tour of Washington, DC when she scouted out and soon established a mission not far from the Capitol. I’ve also studied under Dr. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross of Germany – considered the world’s authority on death and dying issues at that time.

To get more to my point, God has blessed me with more information on corruption of both government and churches than I EVER wanted to know, and the ONLY way I have lived through the last seven years, especially, is by being public and/or confronting people with their crimes – but thank God, I am using you more as a confessor – but having nothing to ask forgiveness of.

In 1990, when I lived in Stone Mountain, GA, I was first told that my parents are literally America’s Top NAZIS, by two top Jews in business in the Atlanta area. This was confirmed many times since, and when I first blogged about it in 2010, the Reiner Family of Hollywood made me an “Honorary Jew”.

Almost immediately, my parents and sisters did what they could to help the Republican Party (with CIA), try to commit me five times within one month, but Secretary of State Colin Powell’s retired Chief Protocol Officer, Col. Dottie Newman, was a good friend and she helped me get to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for most of five years in Political Exile, which I returned from June 2015 (after Drug Mafia tried to kill me twice in one week, and a fake bomb was placed in my car – P.V. Police being a PART of that – HA!!!).

I had tried to return late 2010 to here in Wilmington, NC, but was jailed five times on eight false charges as well as committed to a mental hospital twice – and released quickly for being sane. The problem was that I knew too much about local politicians of BOTH Parties – as well as quite some Christian Churches – being TOP narco-traffickers – and they were primarily being supplied by my employer of 20 years, Pentagon Publishing, Inc. of Snellville, GA. We sold all the ad space in the yearbooks for the US Service Academies and War Colleges, and LATE in my career, I discovered also distributed the hard-drugs flown into Maxwell AFB in Alabama where we had three legitimate advertising contracts. My best friend was forced by Wilmington Police to jump to his death because he knew more about this than did I.


This is the difficult part for ALL Catholics – and I STILL consider myself what I learned in Catholic school is called “church invisible” – not even requiring a knowledge of -- or belief in -- the divinity of Jesus, but dedicated to expressing the Wisdom and Love of the One True God known by many names.


You see, my mother (she had blackmailed my father into marriage after having Dad’s male lover shot in the head – FORCING him to convert to Catholic and getting his Kenan surname to hide her Swastikas behind), took over for Old Joe and Rose Kennedy (also included Henry Ford), as America’s top NAZI. That death is listed in Coroner’s records as “Russian Roulette Suicide”. My parents worked with St. Mark’s Catholic here in Wilmington, smuggling the money of White people out of South Africa after the fall of Apartheid – because as Mom put it, the Pope had decided that was so unfair to White People.

My parents also set up the Christian Narco-Trafficking in Wilmington with Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman (whom I knew well), and eventually PPD, a giant drug company founded by the Bush/Cheney/Bin Laden/Saudi Royal Families, and headquartered here, but the Bin Ladens and Saudis sold out shortly after 9/11 to help cover their involvement in planning 9/11 and more. And they were instrumental in setting up the HUGE narco-trafficking through Atlanta/Stone Mountain, which Gen. Russel Honore’ knew so much about when I met with him twice at the Tennessee Williams Festival in New Orleans in 2015 – and especially about my Kenan Family’s involvement.

My mother has ALWAYS gotten her orders from the Catholic Popes – with the exception of John Paul I (whom Mom had something to do with his untimely death), and of course John XXIII -- the only two good Popes during my lifetime. Mom met at least twice in person with John Paul II in Rome, and we moved to Columbus, OH in 1968, so that for three years, Mom and Dad worked mostly with their best friends who lived across the street, Couch Lou and Beth Holtz – he then assistant under the legendary Woody Hayes, who like me was a Denison University grad – and Francis is so evil he FAST-TRACKED the murderer and enslaver of native Americans, Father Junipero Serra (I’m 1/16 Cherokee, myself), and Pope John Paul II, who covered up the Church Pedophile scandals with every breath of his demonic body.

Anyway, Mom got Coach Lou Holtz – for his help with the Catholic Swastikas -- his first dream job at Notre Dame and also her brother, Robert J. Meyer, DDS, already practicing in South Bend, the position of Official Dentist to the Fighting Irish, until he allowed my cousin Jan to marry a Jew. Then Mom had her brother’s wealth systematically removed, forced him to a Veterans Hospital in Mississippi, and oversaw his forced to take double strength Lithium Carbonate which according to Mom’s handwritten notes I still possess, guarantees Diabetes, which Uncle Bob died of very slowly as his extremities were gradually surgically removed – in the name of Jesus and the Holy Roman Catholic Church. 

Mom also worked with top Republicans packing the Supreme Court with NAZI-style Catholics, and got Newt Gingrich to convert to Catholic after burning through two previous wives. Gingrich was MAJORLY part of the Narcotics Operation in Georgia as well.



I caught my mother on secured comm with Coach Holtz and his closest friend, John Boehner, at the moment Obama made the deal to re-open government three years ago – Mom authorized to make such decisions for Popes-not-there.

There is so much I want to tell you – because by chance you are were an Italian priest once served (even I, Scott, cannot figure out what I meant here!!!) – and from everything I see, you seem like a VERY reasonable man!!! You might never have heard of my Kenan Family -- google the Catholic St. Kenan, who was ordained and made bishop by Saint Patrick and is credited not only as a writer, but for building the FIRST stone Christian church in Ireland – and then his hair and fingernails NEVER STOPPED GROWING and they opened his casket yearly on his death anniversary to trim them – until a later bishop went BLIND trying to figure that out and they sealed the casket permanently.

But we Kenans of North Carolina not only founded UNC Chapel Hill, but went on to inherit the largest block of Standard Oil stock from Henry Flagler in 1913 – as well as most of the State of Florida (East coast), 40% ownership in US Railroads, and many other interests, now controlling Exxon-Mobil, Coca-Cola, Bank of America (and I met Frank Sinatra’s heirs who sold the Kenans control of that bank, they even admitting that on Joe Kennedy’s urging – without JFK knowing until later – they got the Gambinos to stuff the ballot boxes in Chicago, stealing the 1960 election from Nixon).

And Kenans also control most of the Republican Party, both of the Clintons, the Ku Klux Klan, but put their money on Donald Trump and were his BIGGEST financial supports – why the TOP Kenan exec, Rex Tillerson, CEO of Exxon-Mobil, was to Trump Tower two days ago, and NOW Trump is nominating someone to DISMANTLE environmental regulations.

In the Metaphysical Bible Dictionary published by the Unity Church, “Kenan” (4th in line from Adam to Noah in Chronicles I – and actually representing an AGE), means either “The Sadness” or “Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness”.

So, you seemed like someone who is intelligent and caring, and I hope – regardless what you want to believe or not about all these facts I can actually prove in Court – will pass this on to thinking Catholics. I might be “small c”, but I LOVE all the heritage, art, music, etc. of my Catholic upbringing, but have found God to be so much more than I learned from the Church.

And please ask Pati to accept my apology for “cussing her out” when she got “uncomfortable” about subject matter. Although not diagnosed with PTSD, I really was five times held hostage by Drug Mafia in Mexico in 2010 – including by two sons of El Chapo Guzman for five weeks – and escaped each time. ALL my doctors and even my dentists in both Mexico and the USA have recommended I smoke marijuana for stress, and perhaps I should have gone out to find some and smoked it before calling.

I leave you with two recent letters that I PULLED STRINGS and got into the hands of both Donald Trump and Mike Pence (Pence is who Mom has told me for about nine years now is the Catholic Popes’ top choice for US President to replace the Constitution with Catholic Swastikas – and now they just have to get Trump out of the way):

My revised letter to Mr. Trump that DID make it through: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2016/11/on-third-day-my-letter-to-president.html


And this letter will be published on my blog here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/12/letter-to-father-ernest-soprano-of.html,   and then emailed to my list of 180+ mostly in the Press. I will include you – and some clergy from St. Mary Star of the Sea (where I would have worshiped while founding and running www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com with Chuck and Hilary Pritchard Russell who still own it, for a short time, so you can see how I do that.

I will also “snail-mail” you a hard copy.

All best,


Scott Kenan


Cell: (910) 200-XXXX







.

No comments:

Post a Comment