Thursday, July 5, 2018

The Full Moon Having Been DUNKED, Positive Feedback on This Blog Is Becoming a DELUGE -- but Wilmington's Christian Drug Mafia (led by elected officials and Christian churches), STILL Thinks I'm "a Pussy" -- LOL!!!







Well, so far today I have had TWO calls from New Hanover Regional Medical Center Physicians Group trying to collect the money owed doctors that they REFUSED to forgive on Monday, when they got CLEAR INFO that I will be HAPPY to pay them (it was excellent services, if unneeded and un-called-for by me), as soon as I can get it from Jonathan Deputy who committed me on LIES to a Judge the day after I filed Criminal Cyberstalking Charges that after THREE MONTHS, Sheriff Ed McMahon STILL REFUSES to serve.



Democrat Sheriff Ed "Pull-My-Finger" McMahon


Ed actually WORSHIPS Jesus Christ -- who actually GETS IT!!!




I'll need to get MORE AGGRESSIVE about the Summons being served after the weekend.




Right after 8:00 AM this morning, landlady Gold Walker's Maintenance Supervisor Thomas arrived to examine the damaged awning over the entrance to this building. He told me that Gold wanted me to know she appreciates my letting her and Jonathan Deputy (her property manager here), know about it.

I pointed out the huge azalea and cedar that I pulled all the kudzu and wild grapevines out of, and got the feeling that Gold is fine with me, but of course she has DIVORCED herself from Mr. Deputy's relationship with her tenants, so I will try to do that on blog as well. However, Jon Deputy broke SEVERAL LAWS in his handling me in his official duties, and needs to pay all the remaining bills associated with my FALSE COMMITMENT (only $300.60), as well as compensate me with a couple of months' rent for the "pain and suffering" of it -- far LESS than I could get in any other Court -- this one nearly TOTALLY controlled by the Drug Mafia.

I don't want to keep blogging about Ms. Walker's LEGAL RESPONSIBILITIES, but I got into it FAR DEEPER in my Letter to Gold and her lawyer Oliver Carter III that she SHOULD have gotten delivered by US Mail today: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/letter-just-emailed-to-gold-walker-and.html


And I learned that Jonathan Deputy was at these apartments a few days ago over someone else's malfunctioning toilet, so there is NO REASON Sheriff McMahon can't call him to schedule Service of the Summons -- although it would be better for ALL if he just pays up -- perhaps at Gold's STRONG URGING, if she doesn't want to fire him.


And late yesterday, I started getting all these "Likes" to many things I posted on blog -- including of this posting: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/after-mr-bob-jones-dunked-moon-for-non.html from some "waspy-named woman" in Ohio named Valerie, and this morning, learned from my Whetstone High School class round-up person that is my JEWISH PROM DATE'S married name -- and she's a retired school psychologist married to the same man all these years!!!


It doesn't matter that she's Jewish -- except that my parents were America's Top NAZIS, getting all their orders from Popes Pius XII through Francis I -- excepting John XXIII and John Paul I (J-P II was one of the WORST!!!)

So when I complete this posting, I'll write HER, but not likely share much of that on blog.



Scott Kenan

8 hrs

This is BAD NEWS for Wilmingtonians Benjamin N. Schachtman (Asst. Editor of the Port City Daily), and cutie Andrew James (Ace Reporter for WWAY TV-3) -- BOTH of them having LAMENTED the first half collapsing in their respective Press Organs!!! 

Both laments documented in this blog.


About this article

CNN.COM
Perhaps it was only a matter of time that the remaining half of a Kentucky bourbon warehouse which collapsed two weeks ago would come crashing down.


Scott Kenan shared a link.
8 hrs


About this article

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
All told, the group has filed 83 lawsuits against the Trump administration since the last election.
Kevin Sessums
“After they had explored all the suns in the universe, and all the planets of all the suns, they realized that there was no other life in the universe, and that they were alone. And they were very happy, because then they knew it was up to them to become all the things they had imagined they would find.” 

― Lanford Wilson, Fifth of July



AND Lanford Wilson!!!


Scott Kenan shared a link.
30 mins


HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
The ruling deals a blow to the Trump administration in its effort to crack down on sanctuary policies.









My Kenan Family's Oil Company is NOW called Exxon-Mobil, but we ALSO HAVE:



And Kenan Advantage Group is the LARGEST TRUCKER in the USA, Canada, and Mexico, transporting Petroleum Products, primarily:





And Donald Trump will have to be taken out by the PRESS -- because Congress and Christian Churches just LOVE HIM TOO MUCH!!!



.

No comments:

Post a Comment