Thursday, July 5, 2018

Message to Valerie (who WAS a Diamond -- now a Psychologist) in Preparation for Tales of my Visions, Dreams, and "Special Visitors" -- Which I Haven't Blogged about in about FOUR YEARS . . .




She said: "We were never feeling bored . . . 

'Cause we were never being boring
We had too much time to find for ourselves
And we were never being boring
We dressed up and fought, then thought: "Make amends"
And we were never holding back or worried that

Time would come to an end"


WELL, I'm so tired I'm ABSOLUTELY BORING tonight, and wrote Valerie such a mild letter, there is no risk in publishing it (and you can compare it to the excerpts of a more SPIRITED letter I write tomorrow).


And WHAT'S UP with the Russians hitting this blog WELL over four hundred times -- almost TWICE as much as Americans (who fell off), in the last 24 hours??? 


They are SMARTER than the lazy-thinking Americans -- too many of them anyway!!!



Hi Valarie,

I was blown away to learn this morning that you are the former Valerie Diamond. I have thought of you over the years – and also that I was quite rude to you -- although I’m not certain it was you. Three Whetstone people came to see me at Denison University by surprise fall of Freshman year, and I went bananas. The reason for that is that I had HATED Columbus, Ohio – it was so conservative and narrow-minded compared to where I had moved from in Pennsylvania. Anyway, I think it was you, a taller, thin sort of goofy woman, and maybe Molly O’Neill, a year younger, but she went to Denison the next year. I was so happy to be OUT of Columbus, I wanted no part of my past there.

That is NOT the right way to begin, but I am honest – and I have a FAR different perspective on things now. We lived across the street from Coach Lou Holtz and he and his wife Beth were my parents’ best friends, we still having small Swastikas on our dinner dishes then. Mom got Lou his dream job at Notre Dame for his work, and her brother on as Official Dentist to the Fighting Irish – until he let my cousin Jan marry a Jew. Then Mom had his wealth removed, forced him to a Veterans Hospital in Lower Mississippi, and killed him with double strength Lithium Carbonate, guaranteed to produce Diabetes, which he slowly died of.

I have seen many horrors since 2010, especially, and until recently was entirely estranged from my immediate family. I was forced from 1978 to 2009, except the two years (1981 and 82), that I lived in Key West, to take Lithium Carbonate and it was a “soft lobotomy” – also destroying my perfect teeth, but my organs are not significantly harmed. Dentures are better than organ transplants. It took about five years for my brain to recover – and maybe it still is doing that.

But I am FINE, happier by far than ever before in my life, and looking forward to the future. I expect to make a lot off books about my experience and the backstory of American Politics. It is fairly easy to make the case that my Kenan family was MOST behind Southern Secession, my family spreading out and being dominant in Commerce and/or Politics in NC, SC, GA, AL, MS, VA, and TX before the Civil War. Three Kenan brothers landed in Wilmington, NC during the 1730s, and I descended from a different brother than those so prominent came from. But my life got completely entwined with them all, and I know many of them – HYPER-WEALTHY KLANSMEN, mostly, today.

I really thought I was going to write a FAR cheerier letter. Getting back in touch with you and other Whetstone people – or at least touching base -- has cheered me ENORMOUSLY!!!

I have been so emotionally exhausted the last few weeks – FOR JOY – I finally being paid attention to by influential people, and I am tonight. So, let me sleep on things, and if the world hasn’t literally blown up by then, I’ll write better in the morning.

Scott


But staying in a "Pet Shop Boys Mode", here is a GOOD ONE whose lyrics are worth absorbing before YOU go to bed, tonight. It was commissioned by Her Royal Majesty Queen Elizabeth II for the London Olympics a few years ago:



No, not THIS one -- the REAL QUEEN!!!





Winner


This is the moment
we'll remember
every day for the rest of our lives
Time may rush us
hurt or love us
but on this day we have arrived

It's been a long time coming

We've been in the running for so long
but now we're on our way
Let the ride just take us
side by side and make us
see the world through new eyes every day

You're a winner

I'm a winner
This is all happening so fast
You're a winner
I'm a winner
Let's enjoy it all while it lasts 

I've been a loser

Paid my dues
I fought my way up from the ground
Now at this moment
the crowd acclaim us
Will you just listen to that sound!

It's been a long time coming

We've been in the running for so long
but now we're on our way
Let the ride just take us
side by side and make us
see the world through new eyes every day

You're a winner

I'm a winner
This is all happening so fast
You're a winner
I'm a winner
Let's enjoy it all while it lasts 

It took us so long

and we worked so hard
We came so far just to compete
But don't forget all
the love and laughter
now the world is at our feet

Looking back on all the times

we felt downcast
Didn't think we were going anywhere
just living in the past
But in that desperation
you get inspiration

You're a winner

I'm a winner
This is all happening so fast
You're a winner
I'm a winner
Let's enjoy it all while it lasts 
'cause you're a winner

It took us so long

We worked so hard
We came so far just to compete
(You're a winner)
Don't forget all
the love and laughter
now the world is at our feet
(You're a winner)

You're a winner

I'm a winner
This is happening so fast
(You're a winner)
You're a winner
I'm a winner
Enjoy it while it lasts

'cause you're a winner




Most of us ARE (to start off).









.

No comments:

Post a Comment