Monday, July 2, 2018

Kelsey Holmes and Her Girlfriend Mary MOVE OUT of Spofford Mills Executive Clubhouse Apartments This Morning -- First Backing into the Awning, Tearing It, and Then CRACKING a Big Crepe Myrtle!!!


You can barely make out one of the two male workers loading at the back.


And in FAIRNESS to ALL:

1. It was one of the workers who drove the truck.

2. One upright pole to the front awning is bent MORE than it previously had been. Poles high where the awning was hit are bent, stressing the canvas.

3. The tear in the front, upright half-moon of canvas is only 1.25" long.

4. While the CRACK of what sounded like a major limb SOUNDED very damaging, I can't find evidence of harm to the crepe myrtle.

What is interesting about all of this to me is not so much what happened -- but that Kelsey and Mary moved out (leaving their roommates, Allie and her boyfriend Rob, their two dogs and one cat here), seemingly without warning -- and in the MIDST of all kinds of MAYHEM, caused by Property Manager Jonathan Deputy, who falsely committed me to the mental hospital in March the day after I filed a Criminal Charge against him, and who is PROTECTED by Sheriff Ed McMahon, who REFUSES to serve him my Summons on Cyberstalking Charges. EARLIER, Mr. Deputy got District Attorney Benjamin R. David to DISMISS my charge, but I was easily able to refile it.

AND, I had planned to call the other healthcare providers, after the mental hospital FORGAVE my outstanding debt, because they suggested the others might forgive those debts as well. I called all of them, and they will NOT forgive the remainders, so I planned to write Gold Walker, the actual Landlord, to let her know what I expect to force her manager to pay -- or her, if she allows Mr. Deputy to CONTINUE managing these apartments while committing CRIMES in his apartment-management tactics.


I will do this next.


>>> AND "DOWN MEH-HEE-COH WAY", my Kenan Family's PUPPET, Enrique Pena Nieto, is to be replaced by Andrés Manuel López Obrador -- commonly refereed to as "AMLO", a left-wing populist who has been as VAGUE as Donald Trump in HOW he will accomplish his promises. I certainly wish him (and my Beloved Mexico), ALL THE BEST!!!




Andrés Manuel López Obrador takes office December 1.


As Readers all know, in January 2015, I met a recently retired Exxon-Mobil exec in the Carl's Jr. right by Puerto Vallarta's Costco, and HE told me how Exxon, led by then CEO Rex Tillerson, and certain members of my Kenan Family centered around Chapel Hill, North Carolina, had worked with the CIA and Hillary Clinton State Department to RIG Mexico's 2012 election to put Pena Nieto into office.


Presidente Pena Nieto them PROMPTLY changed Mexico's Constitution so that the Kenans who control XOM, Mr. Tillerson, and others could after many, many years, get Mexico's OIL again!!! Then they split the HARD-DRUG Trafficking with the Bush and Cheney Families (the Kenan Family's BIGGEST ALLIES), as well as the Clinton Family, and the Kenan Family's favored denomination, the Episcopal Church USA.

Let's HOPE this is NOT all a slight of hand and IS an actual change!!! So far, Mr. Trump is being RESPECTFUL:


Andrés Manuel López Obrador said Donald Trump’s tweet on Sunday evening was “very respectful.”


>>> AND IN OTHER NEWS, THIS MORNING:

I came across this posting on Facebook, and have gotten in touch with these people!!! Although I know MOSTLY about who RUNS all the Drug Trafficking in Wilmington, Atlanta, etc., but have never been addicted to anything but nicotine -- but I DO KNOW some of the people and orgs in Wilmington that might benefit from these people's work, and Philip Michael O'Hara's chief ally is in North Carolina this week, and we MIGHT even meet up in person and I can get all these orgs CONNECTED!!!
Just got back from one of the most eye opening and educational weekends of my life. At the Arise® 3-Day Comprehensive Care with Intervention Workshop not only did I learn about intervention techniques, I learned how genetics are only part of the factors that put people at risk for substance use disorder. Environment, Traumatic events and major life changes are huge factors as well. 

I had the pleasure of meeting some amazing people from all over the country on the campus of a beautiful facility in the rolling hills of Tennessee. Thank you Amethyst Recovery Center for this tremendous opportunity. I love working for a facility that is constantly pushing us to grow in order to give our clients the best care possible. I'm excited to start my supervised hours next week and begin working towards becoming an Arise Certified Interventionist.





Maryann Matthews God bless you 🙏 Onward and upward
Manage

Reply5h
Amy Beth Baddeley LOVE THIS!!!
Manage

Reply5h
Suzanne DeCosta This is awesome!!
Manage

Reply4h
Kimberly Brown Murphy Keep shining Phillip!
Manage

Reply4h
Kathy Parsells That's my guy😍 god bless your ne JOURNEY 😘
Manage

Reply4h
Joe Marino Keep keeping on Phil, way to go!!
Manage

Reply4h
TJ Pingitore Nice job!
Manage

Reply3h
Scott Kenan This is fantastic!!! We could use a man like Philip Michael O'Hara here in Wilmington, NC where we have the HIGHEST rates of Addiction and Drug Trafficking in the USA!!! 
We need SERIOUS HELP!!!

Reply3h
Philip Michael O'Hara My co worker Amanda Daniels is in N.C for the summer the 3 of us should connect and see what we can do to help
Manage

Reply2h
Amanda Daniels I would love that, let’s talk!
Manage

Reply2h
Scott Kenan I'm on long call now, but will message Amanda my cell number after I'm off.
Manage

Reply2h

Reply1h
Amanda Daniels I’m in meetings for a while but will reach out when I’m done!
Manage





Modern "BAD-ASS PATRIOTS"!!!




.

No comments:

Post a Comment