Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Email sent to Jonathan Deputy, Gold Walker, and her Lawyer Oliver Carter III -- THIS Afternoon (with added graphics):


Allie Ryan and her boyfriend Pete at Allie's UNCW graduation December 2017 -- from Allie's Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/allie.ryan.180




July 17, 2018

Dear Jon Deputy and Gold Walker,

Some of these things you should BOTH know, so I’m emailing you together – and copying Gold’s attorney Oliver Carter III.

Starting with the GOOD NEWS for everyone, one of the neighbors, Chad Wagner, bought Sherry Hall Spivey’s house next-door and wasted no time clearing out all the junk. He should soon have plumbing, electrical, and HVAC contractors in – if he doesn’t run into complications. He is WELL AWARE of which other dwellings have or have had drug sellers living in them, as are all the neighbors across the street who were calling me the “Mayor of Spofford” because I did NOT let up pressuring Law Enforcement to SHUT Sherry’s major drug-trafficking house down.

The neighborhood is STILL rife with drug sellers, if lesser ones, mostly, and Sherriff McMahon has kept his live audio/video feed active, but it would not be proper for me to disclose its location.


Sheriff Ed McMahon taking his Oath of Office from Judge Robin Wicks Robinson.


Also, I DID get the Kudzu and Wild Grapes out of some of the oversized bushes, and Chad and I are going to get all that Kudzu off the fence between the properties, which he said will take about half a year to kill it all including its roots.

John Gray Hunter was here the last couple of days. He completely agrees with Chad and me about which owners, tenants, and landlords actually sell hard drugs or protect those who do. Nobody cares about small amounts of marijuana, as you might have learned in your own lives, and while everyone living here sometimes smokes a little pot, Allie Ryan in #2 and Rob in #1 are the only one’s I’ve ever witnessed selling – and only in $10.00 amounts, so the Law doesn’t care about that, either.




While Rob’s first roommate, Aaron Gallimore, did sell large quantities of it, as well as LSD and CRACK and often entertained the CRACK WHORE Leah here, he is no longer here. And Rob DID tell me about ten days ago that he expects to move out at the end of the month, but he had not begun to look for a place to go. His father was here yesterday, and in exasperation told me he had to collect several weeks of mail from the box as Rob NEVER checks his mail, NOR does he bother paying bills. In fact, he borrowed $5.00 from me ten days ago with promise to repay three days later – and now does not remember it. I have concluded he is mentally deficient – but he is NOT a problem to anyone, nor has he set the place on fire.

Gray asked me to mention to Gold (HIS lessor by “grandfather clause”), that someone “unplugged” the security lights for the parking lot that are to his electric, but NOT via a plug. I went upstairs to see what he means, and the ourside plastic conduit and electrical boxes one can see are unmolested, so I have no idea what the real problem is. He does think we need them back despite Sherry and Co. being gone – it gets very dark here.

And although Jon wrote that his lawyer told him NOT to respond to any offers from me, he might still read this and consider it. Paying the $300.00 remaining in bills associated with his committing me on lies – and a month or two of free rent to compensate for his threatening me (which I did NOT charge him with, although I’ve got at least a year to do so if I change my mind), and all those emails about my being a child molester (which Sherry Spivey APED – she having no reason to have gotten that false idea except from Jon or Pete – Allie Ryan’s boyfriend, who Aaron Gallimore claimed often parked at Sherry’s house and did drug business with them there), that I never even met Tennessee Williams, and then Jon’s threat to STEAL copyright of any NEW book I write – just like D.A. Ben David with others in Chicago did to my Williams memoir makes it appear that Jon REALLY DID get Ben David to KICK OUT my first Summons, like Jon had CLAIMED he could do.



Now, all but three District Court Judges have violated my Civil Rights – mostly in 2011 and 12 – but I have let ALL of them know that I FORGIVE THEM THAT, and ONLY expect FAIR TRIALS and HEARINGS based on the US and NC Constitutions and Body of Laws. That said, if any of them ARE likely to pull such nonsense again, Lindsey McKee/Luther is likely to do that, so you should hope you get her!!!


Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther


And it is important to remember that this is NOT a trial about whether I am “crazy” and committable, or even that Jon committed me illegally – nor is it a trial about ANYONE’S drug use or sales, so given the evidence – much of which I have shared with you – I don’t see how you think you can escape conviction. You STOPPED Cyberstalking me several months ago now. Although Jon claimed that Allie and Pete – and Rob and his former roommate Aaron -- would LIE in Court to get me evicted, the Charge is about ELECTRONIC crime, and I have had no electronic contact with any of them and they did not LIKELY receive Jon's emails and text messages to ME, so they can’t testify.

The Magistrates who filed it (twice), were very enthusiastic about shutting such a person down. We would be better off settling this before Court and I dropping the charge. I’d also like assurances that if I DON’T get into some kind of destructive or illegal behaviors here, I can continue indefinitely as a tenant.

And FINALLY, here is link to my Letter to Judge J.H. Corpening that quickly got him to release to me all the Commitment papers so that I could see that Jonathan Deputy did it ALL ON HIS OWN, and it also shows the prescription amphetamine I found in the parking lot:




Chief District Court Judge Corpening


Of course, the Commitment was the DAY AFTER I first filed the Cyberstalking Charge, and if you were reading my blog back then, you know I got TWO CALLS after I filed and on that same evening before – robo-calls claiming to be from the FBI that was about to arrest me, but if I called and made arrangements with them, I would be charged with less.

Legally this is called Harassment or Psychological Terrorism, I believe, but of course difficult to PROVE.


The first one DID freak me out a bit, but I actually called back the second time to the number they said to call – and it DOES NOT TAKE CALLS!!! This suggests – since I never DID hear from the real FBI, and I have NOT been arrested, and it was AFTER I filed that charge, that you are somehow connected to POWERFUL DRUG MAFIA. But you also know if you read my blog, that while Rep. Deb Butler when I confronted her in person claimed she DOES protect your drug-trafficking (and like Donald Trump she uses “tongue-in-cheek” so no one can pin her to her words), I believe she WILL NOT or CANNOT protect you in this – and right after that, after sitting on it for 3.5 months, Sheriff McMahon served you.


Democrat NC State Representative Deb Butler on right -- just after I spoke with her. See: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/06/my-conversations-with-my-democrat-nc.html


Well, think about it. I miss dealing with Court and know so many there – MOST of them being religious Readers of this blog and encouraging to me.

All best,


Scott David Kenan










.

No comments:

Post a Comment