Saturday, June 2, 2018

Don't Let THIS Happen to YOU!!! (and some other things):


Don't let this happen to YOU (prematurely)!!!


Elizabeth Ryan shared a photo to the group: Firesign Theater.
Oh no! we're doomed




Scott Kenan shared a link.
13 hrs


About this article

CNN.COM
Americans paid twice as much as Canadians for health care, but they didn't get twice the benefit, in fact they died sooner, according to a new study of patients with advanced colorectal cancer.



Scott Kenan shared a post.
2 hrs
Sandra Beckham
“A sick thought can devour the body's flesh more than fever or consumption.”
― Guy de Maupassant, Le Horla et Autres Contes Fantastiques
MARY PULLEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!


OK, this silly photo would be how I would have responded to ME -- if I were Steven Rose -- employing a SENSE OF HUMOR.




Steven and Maddy Rose


Steven has the very thin body and the youth to pull it off -- and ALL we were ARGUING ABOUT was the silly sexual teasing we used to engage in. But INSTEAD, he allied himself with Jonathan Deputy, who bullied me, threatened me, Cyberstalked me -- and then when I took out Cyberstalking Charges against him, he committed me to the New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital (formerly "The Oaks") on lies -- and CONTINUES to call both me and this blog NAMES -- but NEVER argues against a THING I have posted!!!

And then I got this message from Steven AFTER I posted a Facebook message to Maddy (who even NOW has not read it -- see the bottom 1/3 here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/06/how-queer-is-that-and-i-almost-ask-that.html).

So I posted my reply to Steven's latest -- and then BLOCKED  HIM:


Fuck you Scott, no one reads your middle-school looking blog. LOL

Steven, I thought you had an EDUCATION!!!
You sound like a broken record writing nothing new or of substance -- and you don't even name a THING you dispute (except for that once -- about five days ago).
You just call me and my blog names -- like a Donald-Trump-Bully in the school yard -- LOL!!!
I think it is best I block you -- this has gotten boring.
Scott

And then I went back and BLOCKED Maddy, too.


What I have come to realize, is that when Sa'ant Samuel Celia, Jr. (who had had a MAJOR LSD lab next-door to them and downstairs to me in Gold Walker's 205 S. 4th Street property), and Denise Renee Wood, subletting Sam's SECOND apartment downstairs from me BOTH COMPLAINED CONSTANTLY of all the people visiting Steven and Maddy's apartment even late into the wee hours of the morning (which I always heard from my bedroom/office), to buy drugs -- while Steven and Maddy complained to me of the EXACT SAME THINGS about Sam and Denise -- that REALLY, what was happening must have been a DRUG MAFIA TURF WAR!!!

Of course I SAW all the drug trash visiting the apartments below me -- but not next door. However, I HEARD all the knocking at Steven and Maddy's door even until about 2:00 AM week nights and weekends, both.

And LOOK at this sample of Maddy's writing -- Maddy had been the top paid campaign worker in Wilmington for Roy Cooper in his gubernatorial campaign in 2016. THESE people have to have EXCELLENT writing/communicating skills -- and look what she wrote about Allen Walker's Walker World, where they had their wedding!!!


From Maddy's Facebook Page

https://www.facebook.com/madison.r.holland


about 3 weeks ago

I will always be connected to the time spent here; as my significant other and I just had the wedding of our dreams at this wonderful gem. Allen was great at communicating throughout the process and I look forward to having future family events here; as all the guests loved the art, in which is never ending.

Past loves-to current, you can feel the energy that makes this such a wonderful place to relax, wed, or just sit around the fire with those you love; perhaps, all of the above as we did!

Thank you for everything once again!

WHO would actually CARE about the owner being "great at communicating throughout the process" -- when they HONEYMOONED there??? Did he HOVER in the bedroom???


HUH???: "Past loves-to current, you can feel the energy that makes this such a wonderful place to relax . . . " is just WEIRD -- and then it gets WORSE: "a wonderful place to relax, wed, or just sit around the fire with those you love; perhaps, all of the above as we did!"

I CANNOT -- having been around the absolute MAYHEM of planning, designing, and paying for a wedding several times -- IMAGINE how you could just drop the verb "wed" into that clause as if it were a sudden, spontaneous decision.


And in the matter of Devout Catholic Beth Kline-Markesino's contacting me for help with her ANTI-GENX CAMPAIGN, this video that she LOVES SO MUCH is VERY BIZARRE if you actually WATCH IT!!!:


This apparent Christian Clergy-Woman immediately gets into a SEXY OUTFIT as the church DISSOLVES -- and then her WORDS make NO SENSE to anyone who speaks actual ENGLISH -- and at other times, they DO!!!





MAKERS is with Nadia Bolz-Weber.
Life lesson for the day: The bigger the asshole, the better to forgive and forget them. 👏
Amidst our hectic lives and headlines, we could ALL use a little faith every once in a while. Full series: https://www.makers.com/faith


I had published this here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/06/how-queer-is-that-and-i-almost-ask-that.html




And this morning, "Catholic Robert" -- a convicted Child Molester who served 18 years in prison, getting out two years ago -- who had thought he MIGHT move in as my roommate (HEY!!! He served his "Debt to Society" -- and EVERYONE deserves another chance), but my apartment is a few feet short of 1,000 from the Montessori School, SAILED BY on his bike on the Old Trolley Path Trail looking happy as a CLAM, and calling hello.

I called him after he had to have gotten to work, and invited him to dinner tonight. While in the pokey, he had studied DEEPLY in Theology of ALL RELIGIONS, and knows far more than I -- so I LOVE discussing all that with him (and marvel that he can be a seriously-practicing Roman Catholic -- he being raised Southern Baptist).





I'm roasting a stuffed chicken and also having grilled vegetables -- all of which I KNOW he likes -- but he respectfully DECLINED, and saying that despite now staying in a cheap motel (with financial help from a couple of people), which has no cooking facilities, etc.

He says he just likes doing everything SOLO.



I think Religionists have ALL GONE CRAZY!!!:


In marked contrast, neither Trump’s own filthy language nor hateful rhetoric has diminished Franklin Graham’s support for the president. “I can’t think of anything mean he’s said,” Graham told the Times in February. 

Even more tellingly, Graham has argued that Trump’s affair with the adult film actress Stormy Daniels was “nobody’s business.” Such moral compromises for the sake of politics have long troubled some evangelical leaders, including Franklin’s father. 

Even in the heady days of the early Reagan years, Billy Graham refused to allow his evangelistic association to help the Religious Right, worried such work would detract from his soul-saving mission. “The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it,” Graham famously told Parade magazine in 1981. 

If some Americans once feared how a so-called Moral Majority might remake the nation, they ought to consider what kind of politics – and politicians – white evangelicals who perceive of themselves as persecuted and embattled might pursue next. 

Frighteningly, in this new reality Trump may be only the beginning.


About this article

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
What Franklin Graham's California tour reveals about the modern evangelical movement.



Scott Kenan shared a photo.
2 hrs
Sandra Beckham updated her cover photo.
“He was a fat little man with short arms, short legs, a short neck, short nose, short everything in fact.” 

― Guy de Maupassant, A Parisian Affair and Other Stories









.

No comments:

Post a Comment