Friday, June 8, 2018

After Yesterday's "DRUG-MAFIA KERFUFFLE" at Gold Walker's Spofford Circle Property, I Spoke with MORE Neighbors about Neighborhood History -- as I Prepare to Write and Deliver a Letter to Sen. Richard Burr:


This morning, I LIKED this posting by my Facebook friend, writer Rob Evans Wilson -- and then he quickly LIKED that I had shared this on my own Facebook Timeline. 


I had been up since 4:30 AM -- after retiring at 10:00 -- and had a long discussion with one of my neighbors I had not met before, and SHE has lived here since 1953!!! She said that Fred (Sherry Hall Spivey's brother who was arrested next door about three weeks ago), was BACK AT THAT HOUSE, yesterday, so must have gotten out of jail on bail.

And this woman said that my own building of four apartments owned by Gold Walker had for YEARS been the biggest drug-dealing property in the neighborhood, but she never heard of Jonathan Deputy who manages it now -- Jon taking over less than a year ago. And I'll leave the REST of our discussion to my Readers' Imaginations, but checking the County Courts' Database, Fred's last name is NEITHER Hall nor Spivey (I doubt they let him off "scot-free"), and Jonathan Deputy STILL has not been served my Summons for Cyberstalking me!!!

What was odd about last night, is that NO ONE stayed in these apartments overnight except me. This happened only one previous night (on a holiday), since I moved here half a year ago.






It is NO SECRET that when I met President and Mrs. Reagan in the White House, late fall 1981, I found her cold, but FELL IN LOVE with Ronald Reagan (and Tennessee Williams was JEALOUS of Reagan's attention to me). But Ronald Reagan was a TOOL of George Herbert Walker Bush and Dick Cheney, so I NEVER could vote for him.

Our interaction was not too much more than I reported here: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-8-gauntlet-and-honors.html, and just to REMIND ALL of Reagan's ACTUAL LEGACY:






>>> DEMOCRAT OR DEMONCRAT -- HOW DID YOUR SENATOR VOTE THIS TIME???
After spending 18 months lambasting the president for showering money on the superrich and pursuing a racist agenda, more than a third of the Democratic Senate caucus voted for a bill that will swell the fortunes of bank shareholders and executives as it weakens protections for consumers and could allow for more racial discrimination in the housing market.


HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
It may be a preview of the run-up to the 2020 presidential election.




Please correct my ADDRESS!!!

From   Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.comHide

To yes yes@needtoimpeach.com


I don't know if anyone will actually get this, but I live in Wilmington, NC -- NOT South Carolina!!!

Also, as the "drama queen", 6' 11" last assistant to playwright Tennessee Williams -- as well as the shirttail cousin of the Kenan Family that co-founded UNC (and keep "Silent Sam" there), and have controlled Exxon-Mobil, Rex Tillerson, Bank of America, the Ku Klux Klan, and are in bed with the Republican Party and Clinton Democrats -- NARCO-Trafficking with all of THEM, I have been Political Blogging for ten years now and Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer, Col. Dottie Newman had to get me to most of five years in Mexico in Political Exile back in 2010. 

Gen. Russel Honore' knew all about the Kenan Family running all the Drug Mafia in Atlanta when we met twice in 2015. 

So please put me in the right state for these issues -- LOL!!!


Thank you,
Scott David Kenan

-----Original Message-----

From: Tom Steyer @ Need to Impeach <
yes@needtoimpeach.com>
To: scottdkenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Fri, Jun 8, 2018 9:02 am
Subject: Primary next week

Scott,
 
The South Carolina primary is coming up on June 12th and I noticed you haven’t made a commitment to vote yetwhat’s it going to take?

Beth Kline-Markesino shared a video.
1 hr
What?!? Another suicide!!

“You learn a lot about someone when you share a meal together” Anthony Bourdain 

We will remember your words through your recipes as we bring our food to the table to share. Let’s hope that those meals are an open dialogue of #suicideprevention to honor #anthonybourdain

277,780 Views
NowThis
2 hrs
BREAKING: Chef and TV host Anthony Bourdain is dead at 61.
If you or someone you know is struggling, call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
Comments
Allie Kirk This one has absolutely broken my heart. I love cooking and travel and he inspired me so much.
Manage
Reply1h
Lisa Leblanc I am in shock,
Manage
Reply1h
Scott Kenan SEVERAL of my personal friends have died of "suicide" -- including just one year ago, Jean Babette Stein who introduced me to Jackie Kennedy Onassis and the two of them warned Tennessee Williams at Jean's party in early 1982 that the Republican Party with Episcopal Church and even my Kenan Family would kill him to steal his estate from Harvard for the Episcopal Church -- which they did a year later. Jean's father founded MCA which included ownership of NBC, Universal Music and studios, etc. -- then the LARGEST entertainment conglomerate. See 1/4 the way down here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../spectrum...Manage









.

No comments:

Post a Comment