Wednesday, May 30, 2018

MORE on 30+ US Marines Who Guarded US Air Force Planes in Afghanistan Being Loaded with Heroin by the Hillary Clinton State Department, and of Jonathan Deputy's BAD HUMOR, and MORE!!!



Scott Kenan shared a post.
3 hrs
Sandra Beckham
“I have no idea what's awaiting me, or what will happen when this all ends. For the moment I know this: there are sick people and they need curing.” 
― Albert Camus, The Plague


FIRST of all, I'm RELUCTANT to blog more, yet -- the two postings from yesterday having propelled this blog to NEARLY 1,000 REGISTERED HITS!!! Readers and Bloggers know, that Law Enforcement, the Press, Politicians, and SERIOUS Criminals as well as just Privacy Buffs use software so that they DON'T register hits. But THIS posting was what got the MOST HITS




So far, I have only had about six postings that have run things up to or near 1,000 hits or more -- and early this year, I actually BROKE 7,200 hits in one day!!!

And even my book-in-blog-format is getting TONS OF HITS, lately:





LOOK WHICH COUNTRIES like to read about Tennessee Williams:


EntryPageviews
United States
72
Philippines
42
Germany
38
Canada
17
Netherlands
17
France
5
Peru
5
Turkey
3
United Arab Emirates
1
Mexico
1


This is for the last seven days -- but except for Germany -- nearly ALL are from the last three days.




And speaking of BAD MOODS, look what I answered FIRST THING TODAY:


Re: Thank GOD the evidence has all been DESTROYED (and I've had NO MORE HARASSMENT from Kevin Sessums or HIS "minions")!!! 


From   Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com
To reservations reservations@suncoastvr.com, goldwalker goldwalker@ec.rr.com, oliver oliver@carterandcarterlaw.com
Cc benjamin.r.david benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, emcmahon emcmahon@nhcgov.com, wilmjourn wilmjourn@aol.com, breakingnews breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com


(I SHOULD have also included my Democratic NC Representative Deb Butler -- since she is seriously mentioned within this.)


Jonathan,

"Regular people" have always preferred to READ IT when I blog about them, but I guess you STILL are not into paying attention to FACTS and CRIMES -- especially your own.

You seem to have been proven CORRECT by first getting my first Summons of you for Cyberstalking kicked out by someone in D.A. Ben David's office, and when I re-filed it, the Sheriff's Deputies still HAVE it, but claim they don't know how to find you -- although I suggested just calling you to make arrangements -- like I did when I Summoned David Alan Young for Communicating Threats last summer -- and they served him within two days.

Democrat Rep. Deb Butler -- your Political Mentor -- has REFUSED to clarify her relationship to you, so I have to ASSUME she IS your mentor, and your Politics being the OPPOSITE, perhaps that is Drug-Mafia Mentoring!!!

But I am NOT FINISHED getting you served. I will go to the State level next -- and then to the Feds. After all, there HAS to be a reason that the Sheriff and D.A. REFUSE to bring to Court a Summons that BOTH Magistrates said would be a "SLAM-DUNK CASE"!!!

But I will honor your request -- like I previously did with only very occasional exceptions for when I really LOADED the blog with evidence and/or claims damning to you.

Scott
-----Original Message-----

From: Jonathan Deputy <reservations@suncoastvr.com>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, May 30, 2018 9:25 am
Subject: Re: Thank GOD the evidence has all been DESTROYED (and I've had NO MORE HARASSMENT from Kevin Sessums or HIS "minions")!!!



Scott,

As I have requested on NUMEROUS occasions...take me off the mailing list for this stupid blog.  Do NOT put me back on the mailing list for any reason.  

Sincerely,

Jon Deputy
Property Manager, NC Broker # 248342
Sun Coast Vacation Rentals
910.367.1756


>>> THEN JUST BEFORE I EMAILED THIS TO MY 230 CONTACTS, JON DEPUTY SENT THIS EMAIL (proving he is DELUSIONAL and believes he is a LICENCED PSYCHIATRIST) -- LOL!!!

Jonathan Deputy (reservations@suncoastvr.com)To:you Details
Scott,

Just so we're clear...no exceptions.  I don't care what kind of crazy, wacko, nut job stuff you want to blog about...the entire thing is the ramblings of a person with a mental illness.  Do yourself, your family, your neighbors and fellow tenants, and the entire general public a big favor...start taking your meds

Do NOT put me on the mailing list again....EVER.  I hope that is clear enough

Jon Deputy
Property Manager, NC Broker # 248342
Sun Coast Vacation Rentals
reservations@suncoastvr.com
910.367.1756


>>> OK, MORE DETAILS ON US MARINES WHO TESTIFIED PERSONALLY TO ME ABOUT LOADING AFGHANISTAN HEROIN:




US Army Troops in Afghanistan ALSO FLEW Hitler's "SS" Elite Troops Insignia




US Army troops GUARDING Opium Poppies in Afghanistan


And WHY did we attack Afghanistan when all but ONE who flew the planes into the World Trade Center were from Saudi Arabia???




Because the Bush/Cheney/Clinton -- and my Kenan -- Families had LOST TOO MUCH DRUG INCOME!!!


The STRICT MUSLIM Taliban Government DESTROYED all the Opium Crop for RELIGIOUS REASONS.


They are NOT Christians, who LOVE making money off addictive drugs.


In early 2010 at "pit stops" along the stretch of I-85 between Atlanta and the Alabama border -- and the I-185 spur to Columbus -- FOUR TIMES I ran into convoys of Marines in uniform also stopping to eat or for "relief". The largest was of about a dozen -- at Truett Cathy's original DWARF HOUSE, from which he grew Chick-fil-A.





And they ALL claimed the same thing, and YESTERDAY'S Marine and I discussed that the REASON so many in the US Services return from the Middle East with SERIOUS PTSD is because they have PARTICIPATED in the CIA Drug Trafficking -- AND NO ONE WILL BELIEVE THEM!!!

And then many have to be super-medicated to forget -- or simply DISAPPEARED by the US Government -- like they USED TO try to do to me -- but NOW only won't let me file CHARGES against a PROTECTOR of Wilmington's Drug Traffickers, Jonathan Deputy:



Jonathan Deputy


And MAYBE Democratic North Carolina Representative Deb Butler:




HOWEVER, Deb Butler does MUCH GOOD WORK, and yesterday, I got TWO DIRE APPEALS on a SUPER-SERIOUS MATTER -- first from Democratic Governor Roy Cooper -- and then a little MOVIE on it from DEB -- which I posted to Facebook!!!


Scott Kenan shared a post.
18 hrs




30,652 Views 
 Deborah Butler — North Carolina State Representative for District 18
Holy moly.. share this one please. Arrogance on steroids!



Scott Kenan shared a link.
Just now

NCPOLICYWATCH.COM
Secrecy. Greed. Dishonesty. Self-dealing. Neglect disguised as concern. Contempt for democracy. If one were asked to describe the most notable hallmarks of the administration of President Donald Trump, it would be hard to come up with six more accurate characterizations.








.

No comments:

Post a Comment