Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Some Notes on My Recent Nut-House (New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital), Incarceration:


Morrow's -- my FAVE NUT HOUSE (Cape May. NJ)


The business I co-founded in 1974 with my co-Denison-Alums Charles Octavius Pritchard and Hilary Ann Russell-Pritchard: www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com



Sen. Cory Booker fancies Whale's Tale!!!




Part of what I wrote the 6' 5" lanky lad who was named for the bus driver to Jerry Garcia and The Grateful Dead, this morning: 

"Some peculiarities of my release include the staff's STRONG implication that my release would be delayed a day or two -- then ZOOMING to complete the release, so that they never gave me the document they promised stating the time period I was committed, I was never given the evaluation of my stay survey, they did NOT give me a month's supply of the drugs they put me on. It was a TOTAL BUM'S RUSH out the door -- LOL!!!"

Additionally, they called in prescriptions to Costco for a month -- and when I went to pick them up, they had also ordered all my HEART MEDS that were already on file so that when I asked I got ALL DRUGS but did not have the money to pick all up -- knowing my new scripts would come to about $55.00, that was all I could buy.

But I got a call from Dewey Bridger III, MD -- his office -- asking if I'd like an appointment with him, which I enthusiastically agreed to, and just now a call to go in at 1:00 PM today. I feel totally confident in Dr. Bridger, and am eager to see him to get his opinion of all of this WILD EVENT.

And one final Jerry Garcia note of ODD Wilmington connections, former New Hanover County Democratic Party Third Vice Chair and Head of Cape Fear Equality, Ryan Lee Burris -- who has given me MUCH TROUBLE -- Ryan connected to some of the BIGGEST Drug Traffickers in town, has the email address JerryGarciaFan@gmail.com.



Ryan Burris in near purple with his fiance Wes Taylor -- and flanked by Gov. Roy Cooper and his wife. Since this was taken, Wes died of either a drug overdose or bad drugs.




Wilmington, North Carolina's -- indeed EVERYONE'S -- BIGGEST PROBLEM!!!


And researching Jerry Garcia -- I was aware of The Grateful Dead back in the day, but never a HUGE fan -- I learned his Family has a big website, http://jerrygarcia.com/, and with my connections of my lanky new friend and his Dad -- the ULTIMATE Jerry Garcia Groupie -- as well as Sa'ant Samuel Celia and Ryan Lee Burris -- and let's FACE IT: I probably dropped LSD about 18 times in college, but never since then -- it would be FUN to write a piece and send it to them, no???


Well, there's a HUGE shindig they've planned for this Friday, March 30, so they are too busy right now, so I'll see if I have interest still after that.


I'm now back from seeing my physician, and he would not discuss my time in the Behavioral Hospital -- nor my meds from there. I had hoped he could handle those things as many I know who are on psych meds get them from regular physicians. He asked how I'm doing, took my blood pressure, signed me up for a CAT scan of my lungs that Medicare wants every long term smoker to get and covers 100%.


Dr. Dewey had no eye contact with me and it seemed there was no point seeing him two weeks before my annual major check-up -- except for me to pay for a visit!!!

Getting back to my "Nut-House Stay", the most remarkable part was that I was quickly informed that if the psychiatrist looked into the manner of commitment to see if it was actually valid, he or she would lose their licence to practice. Now it is RARE, I'm sure, that someone is committed improperly -- for political or other purpose -- but it DOES happen, and I still don't have the details of what happened in my case. I called and had to leave a message at the hospital's records department to see if they have my file, but no call back yet. I'll just go to the office tomorrow morning, as the staff told me just to go there in person.

I also searched and found no citation in the Court's Calendar for Jonathan Deputy, so called the D.A.'s office and they have no record of it. I am guessing that although the Magistrate thought it would be EASY to prosecute after reading only TWO of the emails Jon sent me, that given they did NOT attach them to my completed form -- as I had expected, so all the "meat" was not with it, that seeing that Jon HAD TO commit MONSTROUS ME (and I am still assuming he was who did this -- he even said I should be where I would have to take a lot of drugs in one of his emails), without the emails a person might easily assume I really WAS NUTS and made up my claim -- and poor little Jonathan Deputy was the victim.


But Jon's emails DON'T LIE!!!


Two of those emails can be seen beginning halfway down this posting -- followed by an anonymous harassment blog comment sent halfway through my nut-house stay that is similar in writing stylehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/03/one-ginormous-kenan-nut-done-flown-out.html


So tomorrow, a trip to visit the Magistrate again -- and I'll take additional emails.

One amazing thing that has happened -- and there have been many -- is that my mother and I worked THROUGH our extreme disagreement, and have been on the phone together the last five or so days more than once per day. She's been VERY eager to come down here from Raleigh for a day with my sister Jane, and this afternoon, we set that up for this Saturday.

Another is that the staff at The Oaks was very into Science of Mind -- but not necessarily by that name. One of the classes they taught was on the first five of these: https://meditateandwonder.com/blog/10-healing-mantras-for-stress-reduction


All situations are temporary.

There is no wrong decision.

I’ve survived all of the difficult moments of my past. 

Be still and know. 

I trust the guidance of the Universe. 


What was MOST important for me to learn, was from a class on Aggressive, Passive-Aggressive, and Assertive Communications. I have heard those terms my entire life -- but never studied about them, nor even understood them. I immediately recognized that a LOT of my communication -- especially in this blog -- has been VERY aggressive or passive-aggressive. NOW, I understand how I have harmed my own cause by the way I often communicate my ideas.

And that is part of the reason I have decided NOT to mass-email my postings any more.







.

No comments:

Post a Comment