Wednesday, March 7, 2018

I Dreamt I Was BEST BUDDIES with D.A. Ben David, Last Night -- NO Maidenform Bras Included!!! / New Hanover County Schools AFIRE!!! / Landlady Gold Walker Sends Thomas to CLEAN UP Rob and Aaron Gallimore's TRASHY Porches and Yard!!!


These old ads are GREAThttps://www.pinterest.com/awaterloosunset/the-remarkable-maidenform-i-dreamed-ad-campaign/, and here's ANOTHER I wouldn't mind having:




And WHY wouldn't I dream of best-buddihood with Benjamin R. David??? (STRANGELY, spell-checker wants to make that "Buddhahood".) Ben David and I BOTH like a fine young man with CHEST HAIR!!!



Ben David's long-term male lover Lee looked much like this, but more STRONGLY built!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html


As I've said MANY times, Ben David is my FAVORITE of all my Political/Spiritual Adversaries -- all FIVE TIMES we have met by chance since I returned to Wilmington, we have gotten on FINE, because I have NEVER embarrassed him with the truth of his MEGA-CRIMES in public, and we can JOKE about having sex with each other!!!



When we met the FIRST time after I returned from Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer Col. Dottie Newman's "Political Exile" she helped me get to in Mexico in 2015, in Cousins Deli, Ben even introduced me to visiting Law Enforcement Officials he was with, offered to "Bury the Hatchet", and to MAKE VOID this false conviction of LIBEL that he -- especially via his Legal Intern, Jeffrey Duncan, who got his first job as a "fully-barred lawyer" with Daliah Saper of Chicago -- ALSO Talking Head on Fox News!!!



A LOVELY young woman whose EMPLOYER can't even spell her NAME RIGHT -- LOL!!!




Jamie Lee Sutherland -- whose alt email address roostersutherland@gmail.com PROVES he is part of the Rahm Emanuel/El Chapo Guzman Drug Mafia -- they ALL starting their addresses "rooster".


Jamie, in 2010, had BRAGGED to me of doing on average $24,000,000.00/month Narco-Trafficking in Puerto Vallarta for his Wells Fargo (what he sued me for reporting), as well as seeing Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel (while Obama was an Illinois State Senator). many times in his Men's Country private gay baths in Chicago. 

Jamie asked me to REMOVE the parts in my blog about Narco-Trafficking -- which I did, then after he DOUBLE-CROSSED me with Ben David's HUGE HELP, I RESTORED much of that -- and he would DROP the Lawsuit. Jamie said he didn't CARE if I blogged about Obama being GAY.

JUST NOW, I found that Jamie has his own DOMAIN, www.JamieLeeSutherland.com -- that now goes DIRECTLY to Wells Fargo Bank (Jamie's employer when he sued me), after I first get a message that site in NOT AVAILABLE. Try hitting it to see for yourself!!!

I just checked it again, and after working that way three times, it now just says "unavailable". You have to act FAST in the internet -- LOL!!!


But Jamie in his own voice answers this phone number listed on this document:



Here is the DOCUMENT of my "conviction" -- after I was NEVER Legally Served, and then I was TRIED IN ABSENTIA -- Jamie Sutherland NEVER GAVE EVIDENCE of having been harmed in any way, and had only sued for $50,000.00 and NOTHING ELSE, but look what he was awarded with Wilmington District Attorney Ben David's HELP!!!




So, last night -- and I ONLY remember this one part of my dream, but very VIVIDLY: Ben and I met in person, and both of us HUGELY HAPPY to see each other. We stood TOGETHER, one arm each across the other's shoulder (either he had gown or I had shrunk), HAPPY AS COULD BE, and there was NOTHING sexual or romantic about it. 




>>> ACTUAL FIRST THING I SAW ON THE INTERNET THIS MORNING:



That is D.A. Ben David in center, and to his left, Sheriff Ed McMahon, who CRIED and LIED to me when I confronted him in person July 3, 2011, over his Deputies with the CIA PROTECTING (as a DEMOCRAT and a CHRISTIAN), the mini-subs unloading POWDER DRUGS under Snow's Cut Bridge that many Wilmington residents have told me INCREASED with Sheriff McMahon's HELP after i had to FLEE BACK TO MEXICO in late April 2012!!!


"18 hours ago - WILMINGTON -- Law enforcement in New Hanover County have investigated 50 recent threats against local schools, according to District Attorney Ben David. In an unannounced press conference Tuesday following an unrelated conference about the region's opioid crisis, David said local sheriff's offices ..."

But they NEVER SAY that the perpetrators are nearly ALL GOD-FUCKING CHRISTIANS!!!






Deb Baratta's intake photo at the Jail -- before she, HIGHLY DRUGGED, was dumped into The Oaks Mental Ward where I was hiding out with Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo's help -- after Republican not-then-yet-FAILED Republican Mayoral Candidate Justin LaNasa's buddies from his http://www.hardwiretattoo.com/:



Justin LATER also lost his run for NC Senate.


Justin's buddies were running around town claiming I had MOLESTED THEIR YOUNG SONS, and it driving me CRAZY -- especially since I kept replying, "Then have me PROSECUTED if that is so!!!" and they responded, invariably, "NO, we have TOO MUCH FUN doing this to you, instead!!!"




Deb Baratta was a scientist making about $200,000.00/year in the Research Triangle before, simply crossing Snow's Cut Bridge one night to get to her parked car on the other side, had NO IDEA what was going on below, but Ed McMahon's Deputies and the CIA Agents -- in unmarked cars -- thought she might have seen their DRUG OPERATION, so drugged her, RAPED HER REPEATEDLY (she wore short-shorts when dumped in the Nut-House, and I saw NOTHING but black and blue on her upper legs to her knees), and since has been FORCED to take lot of medication and now only remembers me fondly, but nothing of what happened -- and she CAN'T WORK ANY JOB!!!




I still have her and her husband's phone numbers.



Christians Singing


>>> THE NEXT THING I SAW THIS MORNING:


Was that Landlady Gold Walker had sent her GOOD maintenance man/manager, Thomas, with another helper who REMOVED the two overstuffed sofas on the side porch and the OLD, DEAD projection TV from the front porch of Rob and Aaron Gallimore's apartment -- and cleaned it up a bit.

Thomas greeted me ENTHUSIASTICALLY -- as did his helper -- so I think Gold has finally realized WHO is her friend and who is NOT!!!


And what is FUNNY, is that last night, my roommate and I observed Rob and Aaron searching with flashlights in DESPERATION all around the parking lot near Rob's car -- and then all around inside it for about 20 minutes. MONEY is easy to find -- but EXPENSIVE HARD DRUGS must be what they had lost.





And EARLIER yesterday (as reported incompletely 2/3 down here)http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/03/new-communications-from-lee-e-gosney-jr.html, Rob and Aaron, while smoking on their porch and throwing butts all over the front lawn, had told me when I greeted them, "Good Morning!!!", that I had NO RIGHT TO SPEAK to them and NEEDED TO MOVE from this property -- just like Property Manager Jonathan Deputy had tried to BULLY ME, when he knew I knew of HIS former (maybe continuing), Opioid Smuggling from Mexico to the USA!!!

Aaron was more nasty in his words to me, but Rob even put up his DUKES and said I had to LEAVE the common lawn here, or he was going to BEAT ME UP.

I just laughed, and went on my way.


  • Political Lysistrata!
  • MAGA men having a hard time getting laid, hilarious!





.

No comments:

Post a Comment