Sunday, July 23, 2017

Romanian Romance Lost / Wilmington Mayoral Candidate Todd Zola in Exclusive One-on-One / Attacked by Three Facebook Trump-Bots / My Roommate Settles In:


I'm here to EXPLORE TRUTH -- and REPORT IT, fearlessly.



A Romanian Man, looking much like the one I met in the waves at Kure Beach today, while out in shoulders-high waters. This pictured one also about 53 years old -- but more clothed.


Romania is a southeastern European country known for the forested region of Transylvania, ringed by the Carpathian Mountains. Its preserved medieval towns include Sighişoara, and there are many fortified churches and castles, notably clifftop Bran Castle, long associated with the Dracula legend. 

Well, I was out beyond the beautifully-breaking surfers' waves -- not body-surfing today, but floating on my back, mediating on the beauty upon the undulating waves. Soon, a man's head was near, and we began talking, he having fled Romania in 1991, after the Soviet Union dissolved, and long, now, a US Citizen.


He had ALL the things to say that I know, and I filled him in on how he -- living in Raleigh is in the EPICENTER of Christian/Kenan/Swastika-and-Klan-Robes-driven, Narco-Trafficking-Financed FEAR AND HATRED.






He said he CAME HERE for all the promises of the US Constitution, but lately is thinking of RETURNING, as the old Soviet System he fled from at least was a SYSTEM -- and it WORKED -- evil as it was and surviving in Russia under Vladimir Putin (the BEST FRIEND of the Kenan Family of North Carolina and our top Exxon-Mobil Exec Rex Tillerson).


If a System WORKS, one can learn how to DEAL WITH IT, but the US System -- Democrats included -- has COMPLETELY BROKEN DOWN.


But he said the FAKE CHRISTIANS here are nothing but HATE-BOTS spitting on what Jesus taught, supporting a total ORANGE TURD!!! 

Well, he sounded just like me, and I listened, filling in some of my in-depth knowledge, and for half an hour, he decompressed, thrilled to have found a kindred spirit. He had come alone from Raleigh for the day -- his wife HATING the beach.

Then, we both had spent our "political steam", and headed in, out of the water. As it shallowed, his shapely aqua-blue Speedo came into view, and I must have been studying it -- wondering if he was Jewish:




It was just this size and the same clarity, although he had more hair on his body -- PRAISE JESUS!!!




"Oh!!! I'm very old-fashioned," he said, "like to wear Speedos to the beach." (not that I was complaining).


Well you know DAMN WELL that a wife-free handsome guy of 53, alone on the beach showing off his manhood is just LOOKING for some fun -- and we got on REALLY WELL in conversation. I am KICKING MYSELF in every imaginable place since then. It never registered that I'd had such a FINE opportunity -- until I had packed up and walked to my car!!! I haven't been properly laid since George Bush's cousin Bill Toups -- LAST OCTOBER.


IMAGINE if I found an occasional playmate who lives in Raleigh, where I need to go more often to the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke!!!




>>> MY FACEBOOK CONVERSATION WITH DEMOCRATIC WILMINGTON MAYOR BILL SAFFO'S ONLY ELECTORAL CHALLENGER (an Independent). Todd Zola's and my conversation is UNEDITED and UNABRIDGED.

I bet the Wilmington Star News and Port City Daily have done nothing like this (and I respond to goofiness with like kind -- for possible entertainment):



Todd Zola, who might not fully understand what it means to run for PUBLIC OFFICE, which exposes one to ALL MANNER of comments.


SAT 2:44PM


Todd Zola accepted your request:
Todd Zola
Yes

Scott:
Ambiguous, but promising . . .

Todd Zola
Are you challenging saffo?

Scott:
Yes, in the Court of Public Opinion, but NOT running for office. I'm hoping to find GOOD CANDIDATES who will run against him, but don't know enough about YOU,

Todd Zola
Ah well have great ideas

I already said adventure park wants to come to Brunswick county NC but they want great location

Scott:
if ideas were horses, everyone would ride!!! so where are you CAMPAIGNING with your ideas?

Todd Zola
I want to bring the idea of gambling boat back to the table

Well anyone wants to listen

Scott:
No one ever does -- you have to go to them with a BELIEVABLE PLAN that you know how to SELL!!

Todd Zola
True

How come you don't run

Scott:
I'm a published writer who only wants to write about my life's experience as the son of America's top NAZI, a shirttail scion of the Wealthy Kenans who put Trump into power show also worked for Tennessee Williams, etc. I'm an artist, and only in politics temporarily because I had to reveal all of this or give in to being falsely jailed or nut-house committed -- and I know next to NOTHING about how a city is actually run.

Todd Zola
Well how it actually should run

Can't make you buy healthcare that's a product brand. Illegal forcing American people to buy. Second illegal taxation on our property.

Scott:
Could you explain that a little more clearly??? If you read my blog, you know I knew Ronald Reagan, most of JFK's generation of Kennedys, and am connected to two governors and a couple of Presidents of Mexico as well. They ALL communicate CLEARLY. and met Frank Sinatra's heirs, here in Wilmington, who sold control of their Bank of America to my Kenan Family -- now HATE them for turning the Bank HATEFUL REPUBLICAN.

Todd Zola
My ancestor is Ira Allen

Government tells you that you need to pay taxes on cars house anything that you own. Inheritance tax is going away since Trump is in office. We are being forced to buy healthcare insurance. They are rising because it's forced on all legal American people. Illegal don't have to. Because if they get hurt who's taken care of them? 

We the people. Because we are buying forced insurance of healthcare. Where it can only rise not lower. Why would they lower it? If I own healthcare insurance & I can make you pay through the nose to buy. Would you think I'm going to force it on legal people born in America? Unforce that law boom it lowers premiums. 

Now get rid of all illegal immigrants understand hurts some people feelings. But I lime the work they do but not all are here working here doing criminal activity.

Get rid of those. Trump is doing that. 

In a city quit making bicyclist ride on roads they get killed faster. Make sure there's sidewalks for them to be on.

As mopeds pretty much same.

Scott:
My college roommate Steve Fretwell was President of Inter-fraternity Council at Denison (Den-o-Sin) University, his Dad the President of Steelcase Industries. Now he owns a giant store named for your ancestor's brother, Ethan Allen -- in California -- but what matters is that he and I and his girlfriend, now wife, used to get stoned on pot and laugh about how I caught three of the nine Fraternity Presidents sneaking out of the back door of the Kismet Gay Bar in Columbus, Ohio -- when I walked in the front. 

What do you think should be done about "Christian" Politicians who pretend to be straight, marry women and raise families, but do it with dudes behind everyone's back -- like both Bush Presidents, Barack Obama, Richard Nixon (mostly Republicans on the National scene, and then locally Ben David, POSSIBLY Bill Saffo, former NC State Senator Thom Goolsby, etc.??? 

ALL these people are subject to blackmail by the Russians and or Drug Mafia. You don't like taxes, so how are you going to enforce getting rid of what you call "Illegals"??? 

Have you ever been married -- or are you more like Lindsey Graham??? 

I'm looking for a man with intelligence and heart, and none of these people could possibly qualify. 

Do you find finding a loving woman is difficult too???

Todd Zola
I do because I have mental issues they don't like not because they think I'm gay. I have OCD other things where I'm open too much about my personal life. At very first start.

I'm way too much open book I took martial arts once became clear I need to stop lying. This was back in 2008. So in 2009 I didn't great #rak pay it forward movies did I just got the movement going.

Scott:
Well beginning in 1978, when I started talking about being raised with Swastikas on the dinner plates and daily beatings, my mother got me committed on false claims, and put on Lithium Carbonate for Bipolar for 31 years, when my doctor of 8 years said she'd never seen any sign of that, and took me off. It took about five years for my mind to get back to "normal" -- although some claim I am now worse off.

Todd Zola
Got a friend who's bipolar he went to jail bcuz that

You know as well as I do what they should do & not do to us. Here's big kicker. Lottery is a scam. Quit trying to scam the poor people

Scott:
Well, there is no proper mental health care for people without a lot of money who don't make enough because of their mental problems to buy insurance, and Trump and his cold-hearted fake Christians want to cut back the services there are.

The Lottery is a voluntary tax on STUPID PEOPLE so let them stay poor if they don't train their minds. But I ALSO agree with you!!!

Todd Zola
I like Trump but they need to unforce this law to lower the premiums

Scott:
That has nothing to do with the City Government, so you need to FOCUS now on things more local -- and communicate them to the voters.

Todd Zola
True

Here in this city we need to compete with other states for taxes
Incentives

Therefore we can have better opportunity for jobs like manufacturing process
Small business owners

And they can get grants again

Scott:
That is fine, and you should present a plan, but what about our BIGGEST problem??? We have LONG been the highest alcohol-consuming city in NC and in the top handful in the USA. 

NOW, also the biggest Opioid Addiction and Trafficking City in the USA -- set up in the 1980s and 90s by my parents and Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman whom I knew, Father Bob Kus now of St. Mary's Catholic, and PPD . 

So I had nothing to do with this, but my parents set it up and today's Politicians with MANY Christian Congregations and Ministers run it now. Just like my friend, playwright Del Shores's town on the Texas boarder BLEW UP when all the politicians and RICHEST and poorest Christian Churches were running drugs and whores. play, movie, and TV series "Sordid Lives: A Black Comedy about White Trash". 

This is about to happen to Wilmington. 

A link after I ask where grants come from but from taxes. no??? The MOST Patriotic thing a person can do is PAY THEIR TAXES!!! https://www.amazon.com/Sordid-Lives-Delta-Burke/dp/B00003CY27

Todd Zola
Ye but what taxes belong to the government

Scott:
All taxes belong to the government, because that is part of the DEFINITION of "Tax". A stipend to a church, often a percentage of income, is a TITHE, and of course caring people give a lot to Charity, although I've given more in my volunteer labor, since I've mostly been (or thought I was) Poor to poorish.

Todd Zola
Woah!! I don't believe in all that. When government ask you pay property tax doesn't belong to them.

Scott:
You are confusing issues. You asked "what taxes belong to the government" and if it IS a tax, that means the Law already states that, so since enacted, it is enforced. I think you have concerns about WHAT is taxed and how MUCH, which everyone right and left knows has gotten WAY out of whack.

Todd Zola
True

Taxes has

Scott:
I have to go to bed now -- I'm an Old Fart of 66 now -- and have NO IDEA how that ever happened!!! I think I'm 35. Maybe we can continue later . . .

Todd Zola
Ye

* * *
After being denied, Spicer allegedly just took what he wanted anyway from a group of people that the Journal described as “surviving on Lean Cuisine frozen lunches.”


"You can't make this s**t up."
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Edward James
Edward James yeah, maybe that stuff is just hidden from creepers like you - and clearly with good reason. I don't want your pedophile DNC friends anywhere near my loved ones.

LikeShow more reactions

1
12 hrs
Scott Kenan "Edward James", you don't have a SINGLE Facebook friend and googling, you are shown not to even EXIST. HOW can you have any family, and I suspect YOU have some kind o"pedophile Interests", not me or every member of the DNC (which I don't belong to, anyway"). Of our recent gay (or having sex with men while married and in the Presidency, Presidents), Nixon, BOTH Bushes, and Obama, ONLY George HW Bush liked sex with under-aged guys, so the problem seems MORE with Republicans, and yes, my last overnight date was with George Bush's cousin lat October, but NOT Billy Bush of the "pussy squeeze" tape fame.

LikeShow more reactions
Reply29 mins
Manage
Alex Hatcher look at this ugly fuck. and im not talking about his face.

LikeShow more reactions
Reply5 mins
Manage
Scott Kenan Thank you for admiring my handsomeness, Mr. Hatcher!!! YOU are rather sexy -- if angry as a God-Hating Fake Christian, possibly from Wilson, NC where my White Supremacist, Narco-Trafficking rich Kenan relatives RULE THE CITY!!!


LikeShow more reactions
Reply8 hrs
Manage
Esther Hatcher LOL Scott Kenan, you're an idiot...

LikeShow more reactions
Reply15 mins
Manage
Scott Kenan Thanks, Hun!!!

LikeShow more reactions
ReplyJust now
anage
Edward James ^^^^^^^^ ladies and gentlemen, the american left.

LikeShow more reactions
Reply
1
12 mins
Manage
Scott Kenan With all due respect, your upside-down carrots point UP, not LEFT -- LOL!!! No wonder you have so much confusion -- but you are a GOOD SPORT!!!

LikeShow more reactions
Reply6 mins



>>> AND MY ROOMMATE HAS SETTLED IN -- although he is 43 years old, he never learned how to cook anything but scrambled eggs, and had to ask me how to use the tea kettle to heat water for a cup of tea.

And he's FINE on Safety, Security, Cleanliness/Neatness Fetish, NO DRAMA!!!, Laundry-Machine Running, he's NOT too interested in using the air-conditioning in his room -- and only wears long pants, T-shirt w/ long sleeved shirt (sleeves rolled for summer), and when he tossed a cigarette pack on top of dry trash, he said, "DAMN, there's another one in that -- but once it's in the trash, it's in the TRASH, so TOO LATE."

Cheapo that I am, I later fished it out.









.

No comments:

Post a Comment