Friday, July 14, 2017

My Email to the Institute for Southern Studies in Durham, NC / Giving Some Kenans Their DUE / Wilmington Democrat-Republicans Go FULL DONALD TRUMP -- HA!!!


Unidentified on left with Jessie (Kenan) Wise and Sarah Graham (Kenan) Kenan, who married her first cousin, preserving Family Wealth and saving on stationary engraving.


"Hay-Seedy", no???


>>> NOTE: Before physically mailing the last posting to Karen Thissenhttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/07/my-letter-just-emailed-to-karen-thissen.html, I added MUCH NEW MATERIAL!!!




Sarah Kenan's home is the alumni office now at UNC Wilmington, and Jessie's home next door is the residence of the Chancellor of UNCW -- both on Market Street near 17th.



Jessie's home, followed by Jessie in her late years:



Jessie (Kenan) Wise



Kenan Auditorium, UNC Wilmington







>>> I TOLD YOU THE DAMNED DEMOCRATS WILL BE CHASED OUT OF WILMINGTON (RIGHT AFTER THE REPUBLICANS) -- LOL!!!






>>> MY EMAIL JUST SENT TO THE INSTITUTE FOR SOUTHERN STUDIES:




Dear Sir or Madam: 

I am the shirttail scion of the Kenan Family whose figureheads, Thomas S. Kenan III and Betty (Price) Kenan live in Chapel Hill and Durham. I live in Wilmington, back for two years from most of five years in Political Exile by help of Sect. of State Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer, Col. Dottie Newman, a close friend of mine. I know all about my family's narco-trafficking with the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families, and can prove that my family with our top exec of our Exxon-Mobil, Rex Tillerson, put not only Enrique Pena Nieto into power in Mexico, but Donald Trump into power to get Russia's Oil for my family, and to destroy the Constitution for "Christian Ku Klux Klan Principles".

On my mother's side, we had Swastikas, and Mom was the top US NAZI, taking over from Rose and Joe Kennedy (and Henry Ford), when JFK's generation flipped for Liberty. Steve Bannon is Mom successor, she now 94 and living in Raleigh. I worked for playwright Tennessee Williams and knew all of JFK's sisters and their husbands, but MORE Jackie Kennedy Onassis, the Reagan's had me to the White House (loved him personally, but could never vote for him), and in 2011 met Frank Sinatra's heirs who sold the Kenans control of their Bank of America, and HATE the Kenans for turning it "NAZI".


This past week, I reconnected with the Kennedy Family, so rather than typing myself to death (again), I offer you these links to blog postings of three letters:




You can mine my blog for much information, and some parts might  need clarity to be "Court Quality Evidence"

I would be HAPPY to work with your people to get the TRUTH out, and I am currently loosely associated with the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke, also knowing one of the top benefacting families there, and currently am fighting to keep my financial head above water, as "the Enemy" ripped half my financial support out from under me recently, in yet another attempt to SHUT ME UP -- LOL!!!

I'm 6' 11" tall and afraid of NOTHING -- and will figure the money out.

Scott



.

No comments:

Post a Comment