Sunday, August 21, 2016

Shortly after Midnight, Last Night, Elizabeth Warren's Campaign Manager ENDORSED ME (and this MORNING, Facebook has changed its tune toward me as well)!!!


Democratic Senator Elizabeth Warren


   Facebook
   
   
Morgan Smith wants to be friends with you on Facebook.

Morgan Smith
Manager at U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren · New York University · New York, New York

Facebook is now willing to allow me to download some anti-malware and use it while I am NOT connected to Facebook, so I will do that later today and see what happens. PREVIOUSLY Facebook had INSISTED that I had had to stay connected to them while they scoured my computer -- an action I did NOT think prudent AT ALL!!!



Perhaps the United States Government has FINALLY decided -- after all these years -- to STOP trying to murder, jail, or nut-house commit me because I know too much about the NAZI White Supremacy and Narco-Trafficking of the Clinton/Bush/Cheney/Kenan/Christian Churches.

Where will THAT leave Christians in General, Mayor Bill Saffo, Police Chief Evangelous, local Democratic Party Head Elizabeth Redenbaugh, 3rd Vice Chair Ryan Lee Burris -- and virtually EVERY Republican (especially in Wilmington and North Carolina)???



“And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and see-eth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.” Luke 16:23





I warned everyone via this blog a few days ago, that God's Judgement "is at hand" -- but here is the GOOD NEWS: It ONLY applies to those who follow the three major Abrahamic Religions, Judaism, Christianity, and Muslims!!!


And that is because they HATE God so much that they BELIEVE that God HATES THEM TOO. They will get what's coming to them:



A pretty Christian BITCH!!!


REMEMBER: God loves the atheists BEST -- because they never fell for any of the BULL SHIT!!!








This qualifies as a NEWS FLASH, so I will email it out to my list of 151 Political Contacts, and then expand on it in a new blog posting.


Scott





.

No comments:

Post a Comment