Friday, August 19, 2016

Oy Vey!!! John Kirby Stepped into NEW DO-DO Last Night -- and I TIED a SERIOUS ONE On (actually starting AHEAD of him -- LOL!!!):


Before my OWN pants spontaneously combust, I should tell you that I was so PLEASED not to be arguing with Testosteroni -- or Shake or Darrell, and Shake has been the "picture of a perfect roommate" since Darrell was locked up, that I took the opportunity to drink eventually a half liter of Tequila -- as if I were in Jalisco Estado fixin' to jump from my balcony to the city below (without a bit of a suicidal urge within me).


I now know that I was "lit" before 6:19 PM -- because I just checked my cell phone and that is when "Christine Busch" (my high school girlfriend), called to talk for half an hour -- laughing her butt off at my condition!!! The important thing for me to remember is that she has asked me to use only these two names.


And then at 8:17 PM, "My Klutz" called, and ALSO made fun of me, and I only hope he doesn't think I get like that often, but as I explained, I've been under a LOT OF PRESSURE, and needed to just BLOW IT OUT!!! "Old Testo" has a proven KNACK for harassing me and threatening me with cut-off of funds (just like a few days ago, when he IMPLIED IT, without stating it directly), when I need his help most (like he did to try to KEEP my from moving back from Puerto Vallarta DESPITE the two murder attempts and then the break-in of my car and placing of the fake bomb in it -- all within a week -- or so).


Testo is apparently totally HEARTLESS when the issues are "Life and Death".


And I was thinking of my Old Home in Puerto Vallarta:



View of Puerto Vallarta from just above my house of the last 2.5 years I lived in Mexico


And now some views of the Nature of Conservatives in the USA:




And now the FUNNIEST THING is that after Donald Trump went through three weeks of self-inflicted HELL -- losing support right and left -- the Democrats' Hypocrisies have worked in the background, and latest polling shows the trend REVERSED!!!

And that done BEFORE Ms. Kellyanne Conway got on board and told Donald if he doesn't tow her line, she'll BITE HIS JOHNSON OFF!!!



Behind her giant smile, that girl has MORE TEETH THAN A POSSUM:



Possums have MORE TEETH than any other mammal (and often carry Rabies).


So, to look at the Democrats and what is SHAKING THEIR FOUNDATION:



These were Caroline Kennedy's words just BEFORE Barry-the-Bammer bought her off with a Camelot Carriage (and now she supports Obama and Clinton, BOTH!!!):



Caroline Kennedy as our Ambassador to Japan

For the record, in 1981 - 82 I knew Patricia Kennedy and her husband Peter Lawford, and worked briefly with Pat on a project for Columbia University (on behalf Tennessee Williams), and have been to their apartment on Sutton Place, East. I also knew Jean Kennedy Smith and her husband Stephen Edward Smith, as well as Eunice Kennedy Shriver and Sargent Shriver -- so some SERIOUS "Movers and Shakers"!!!

Separately, I met Jackie Kennedy Onassis at Jean Stein's and George Plimpton's party to honor Tennessee on January 11, 1982. In late fall of 2009, I had a series of at least five visions of Jackie Onassis (two with JFK smiling in the background), followed by two of first John-John at five years, then one of him telling me that he should have checked his engine before flying -- as he KNEW Republicans were out to get him.

I haven't blogged about those visions in a couple of years, but previously went into more detail, if you care to google that up. Since I ALWAYS knew the visions were NOT physical reality -- and they ceased and nothing similar has since occurred -- it is not possible to commit me to a mental hospital because of them.

Meeting Jackie Onassis (from my memoir)http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-23-uptown-soiree.html

Now, I never met Caroline Kennedy, but current Head of the County Democratic Party Elizabeth Redenbaugh not only DID -- but got the 2011 Profile in Courage Award from Caroline -- making ME think that the Democrats, here, were in support of LIBERTY!!!



Sadly, like Hillary Clinton was PROUD of being a "Goldwater Girl" -- and her husband Bill ran on a DEMOCRATIC PLATFORM in 1996 that was FAR to the RIGHT of anything Ronald Reagan ever ran on -- and YES, I had a chance to speak with the Reagans at a White House party in 1981, I more recently learned that Ms. Redenbaugh was most recently a REPUBLICAN -- which makes her keeping Ryan Lee Burris, a narco-trafficker whose business is EASILY established, on as the Democrats' Third Vice Chair MAKE SENSE!!!


So since I have a birthday party/fundraiser for Julia Boseman this Sunday -- and a Bernie Sanders' "Our Revolution" meeting at the county Dems' office next Wednesday -- I'll leave them alone, for now.




>>> HOW TODAY IS SHAPING UP:




In an effort to preserve the progress Shake has made -- and set Darrell up for progress after he is released from TIME OUT at about 5:00 PM, today -- I am getting a Roast Beef Hoagie and Coke to take to him (EVERYONE is "starving" when they leave a jail!!!), and will pick him up so he doesn't have to ride the bus for nearly an hour to get home.

I figure HE can tell ME what happened, and he needs to reassure me he learned from the experience. I actually SUSPECT that at least subconsciously, he deliberately flunked his drug test -- just to get THREE DAYS AWAY from Shake's CONSTANT YAMMERING about almost nothing of interest. Darrell has been driven MORE CRAZY THAN ME by it -- and then his job hours were cut back so he had MORE TIME with Shake!!!

Now I had offered that Darrell could sleep on the short sofa -- or even share my bed chastely (Shake is straight so that would work -- except that he'd be talking too much -- Darrell I'm not so certain about), but now that I've got "a man on the line", it would NOT work for me, anyway.



So we will have to figure out a PRACTICAL SOLUTION for this problem.

I called Testosteroni this morning to see if he had any thoughts about any of this, but he was not in. I had also wanted to suggest that he and I cover Darrell's weekly rent this week of $90.00 -- just to take that pressure off him.

But now I've decided to DO THAT, regardless if Testo agrees or not (which I feel certain he will).


Scott



PINPOINT RESTAURANT NAMED ONE OF THE BEST NEW RESTAURANTS OF THE SOUTH: http://www.wwaytv3.com/2016/08/18/local-restaurant-named-one-of-the-best-new-restaurants-of-the-south/


At the table to the right, Securities Fraudster, former Republican State Senator Thom Goolsby (who instead of being prosecuted for his crimes was awarded a BOARD POSITION with the UNC System by my distant Kenan Relatives), sat with two friends last fall -- when I last ran into Thom in person, and we BOTH cussed each other out -- equally!!!



Thom Goolsby has a "pinpoint size" of an UPPER head, even, no???

And it was in 2011 that at the next-door Dixie Grill that I met Tom Fetzer, who had been BOOTED as Head of North Carolina State Republicans shortly before that -- due to the Tea-Partyists discovering his LONG GAY PAST (the guy I was eating breakfast with had SEVERAL friends who had slept with Fetzer while he was Raleigh's Bachelor Mayor)!!!




Tom Fetzer claims victory in 2010 as Head of NC Republicans.

Fetzer has now sired about five children with his fertile wife!!! And he claimed to me when we met (and he KISSED MY KENAN ASS -- all but WORSHIPING the greatest of the Kenan White Supremacists, Frank Hawkins Kenan -- deceased since 1996), that he had just BEAT CANCER!!!

Here is Tom Fetzer's claims of NOT being Homosexual that he publicly postedhttp://www.tomfetzer.com/

Here is the BEST comment from beneath it:


Patman
All American
5852 Posts
user info
edit post
Frankly, being a 54 year old, never-married man is far weirder than being gay.



North Carolina clueless Narco-Trafficking White Supremacist Republican Senator Thom Tillis recently was HANDED this letter that was also HANDED to Sen. Richard Burr. In this posting, I also include the cover letter I added for Sen. Tillis:







Frank Sinatra: "Queen for a Day"!!!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment