Wednesday, August 24, 2016

(CORRECTED): Letter Just Sent to Pete Peterson Owner of Manufacturing Methods, LLC in Leland, North Carolina, Which Today Hosts a MIKE PENCE Rally!!!


Manufacturing Methods, LLC





Pete Peterson and Matt Gunning


When I found this image on the internet, it's original file name was "MAN METH" -- LOL!!!




>>> CORRECTION!!!: I just received this email from Pete Peterson of Manufacturing Methods (but will leave the letter as written and now a hard copy is also en route via US Mail):

From: Pete Peterson <pete@manufacturingmethods.com>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Aug 24, 2016 12:58 pm
Subject: Re: For owners Matt Gunning and Pete Peterson regarding my Kenan Family's CLOSE TIES to Mike Pence, etc.!!!

I am sole owner of Manufacturing Methods. Matt Gunning is no longer an owner. Please correct

On Aug 24, 2016, at 12:34 PM, Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:
Matt & Mike -- I will also copy you when I send this to my 150 Political Contacts so you know who will be reading this. Please contact me if I can be of any assistance, or explain anything you don't understand -- or show you any of my proof.

FORWARD into a Better Future for the USA!!!

Scott

Matthew Gunning and Pete Peterson
Manufacturing Methods, LLC
9244 Industrial Blvd.
Leland, North Carolina, 28451
August 24, 2016

Dear Messrs. Gunning and Peterson:

My name is Scott David Kenan, and while I got the Kenan name and bloodline, I did NOT get the money – but I DID get the information, which is MORE valuable than money, anyway. I’m a published writer who was the last assistant to playwright Tennessee Williams, knew the Kennedys (but especially Jackie Kennedy Onassis), was invited to the White House by the Reagans, and recently met Frank Sinatra’s heirs who sold Bank of America to my wealthy Kenan relatives. Currently, I work with Secretary of State Colin Powell’s people, Gen. Russel Honore’, and three ex-Presidents of Mexico to straighten out some Political Problems in both the USA and Mexico. I’m also feeding information to the new FBI Task Force to clean the Heroin out of the Lower Cape Fear – to the extent possible.

First, I salute you in committing yourselves to promoting what you judge to be the best alternative for President in this election, Mike Pence. I’m sure that since you host an event, you are up on the REAL news, and know that some groups are preparing to impeach Donald Trump ASAP if he is elected, and others plan to dump Trump before the election to put Mike Pence on top of the ticket before the election. And you certainly heard Donald Trump claim that if elected he will leave virtually ALL important decisions to Gov. Pence.

As unbelievable as this seems even to me, my parents, William Scott Kenan (deceased since 2014), and Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan (93 years old and living in Raleigh), were first identified to me as “America’s Top NAZIS” by key Jewish business leaders in Atlanta, where I lived most of my adult life, in 1990, and then when I first blogged about this in 2010, the Reiner Family of Hollywood made me an “Honorary Jew”. In Tennessee Williams’s last play, he based a tall (I’m 6’ 11”), silent, observing black character on me (I’m mostly a Euro-Mutt, but part Cherokee), so in a sense, I’m as multi-cultural as Our Country.

For at least eight years now, my mother – who raised us with Swastikas on our dinner plates and daily beatings – has claimed that Mike Pence is the Catholic Popes’ first choice to raise the Swastika above Our Constitution, and Mom is THRILLED about these developments – especially since the Bush/Cheney/Clinton Cartel’s first choice, Hillary Clinton (and her husband), are quickly being exposed as two of our TOP Traitors, and in service to the Bush and Cheney – and Kenan – Families, especially in their Narco-Trafficking operation.

I have no idea if you ever met my parents when they lived in Wilmington 1980 – 1999. They worked with Nixon aide John Ehrlichman (whom I knew pretty well), and eventually PPD, to set up Wilmington’s narco-trafficking – and former Republican State Senator Thom Goolsby ran it, but mostly through Democrats, since they are in power in Wilmington, and Republicans in power in the County and State. My parents even admitted to me that their St. Mark’s Catholic Duplicate Bridge Club (Father Bob Kus, now of St. Mary’s, was in charge of that then), was VERY active helping to smuggle the money of Whites out of South Africa after Apartheid fell – because, as Mom said, it was ALL so unfair to the Whites.

My father always claimed to be most responsible for putting Sen. Jesse Helms into power – he the most hated Senator in US History, and feared more by his own Republicans than by the Democrats.

And then three years ago when Obama made the deal to reopen Government, I caught Mom on secured comm with Coach Lou Holtz and his co-strategist John Boehner. Lou and Beth Holtz had lived across the street from us in Columbus, Ohio, 1968 – 1970, and were best friends with my parents. For his help with Mom’s Catholic Swastikas, she got him his first Dream Job of coaching at Notre Dame, then not long after Mom got her brother, Robert J. Meyer, DDS, already of South Bend, the position of Official Dentist to the Fighting Irish, Uncle Bob’s daughter Jan married a Jew, and Mom had Bob’s wealth all removed, and forced him into a US Veteran’s Hospital in Lower Mississippi (now closed), and drove there frequently to supervise their murdering him with double strength Lithium Carbonate on a false diagnosis of “Monopolar” (an insult to Reason), that no longer exists, and I still have Mom’s notes on how this leads to “chemically induced Diabetes”, which Uncle Bob slowly and painfully died of.

CNN (which even Democrats admit is the “Clinton News Network” – but lies far less than Fox News), REFUSED to investigate this: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/05/email-to-drew-griffin-of-cnn-my-nazi.html.

My parents have also LONG been associated with Sean Hannity of Fox News (another well-known closet-case homo – and for the record, I’ve been out gay since 1970).

And in 1990, I had discovered the HUGE narco-trafficking then through Stone Mountain Park near my house in Georgia, and made the error of reporting it to Newt Gingrich’s Congressional Office – he and CNN, as well as the Atlanta Journal Constitution, were all part of it – as Gen. Honore’ can tell you. I have his cell phone number if you would like to check my reference – or locally, Sheriff Ed McMahon probably knows me best. I have met nearly all the local politicians, know which ones have secret boyfriends, and which are DEEP into narco-trafficking – why I was held illegally in jail five times on eight false charges in 2011 – 12, when I tried to return to the US prematurely from the Political Exile Colin Powell’s people helped me to achieve in 2010, when Powell’s people warned me that the CIA and Republican Party planned to murder me, because I know too much about their narco-trafficking, and my parents and siblings were calling Police to commit me, but after five tries in one month, they gave up and decided my murder would be the only way.

In fact, 1990 – 2010, I worked for Patrick Stansbury of www.Pentagon-USA.com, (this site is now hiding from the Public “in change” for four months, due to my blogging about all of this), selling – commission only – the ad space in all the yearbooks for our Service Academies and War Colleges. But Patrick was ALSO distributing all the Heroin and other drugs flown into Maxwell AFB in Alabama (where we had three legitimate advertising sales contracts), from Maine to Florida, and HUGELY through Wilmington, NC!!!

I often saw owner Patrick Stansbury exchanging large packets of cash with now retired Georgia Republican Congressman John Linder in Blue Ribbon Grill in Tucker, Georgia in the late 1990s – and am EAGER to testify in Court about it. I have STACKS of physical evidence and screen captures to prove my points, much of it published on my blog as well.

In fact, my friend in 2011, Evan Fish, who knew many details of this operation in Wilmington, was FORCED to jump to his death from atop the parking deck by the downtown Library about September 5 of that year – by Wilmington Police Officers – as verified by New Hanover County Deputies, also on the scene. And then the Wilmington Star News covered it up. As you likely know, they had been controlled by The New York Times through much of this, and THEY were controlled by Carlos Salim “Slim” of Mexico – then the wealthiest man in the world (only until Hillary left the State Department!!!), due to narco-trafficking with Bill and Hillary Clinton, but primarily to profit Bush and Cheney.

And I’m sure you know the Republican Party scoured out their last remaining powerful Jew, Eric Cantor, a couple of years ago – a systematic scouring planned by Mom and the Popes, Holz, Gingrich, etc., although ONE Jew has been elected since then, and Gingrich converted to Catholicism, most of the Supreme Court Justices are Catholic (my mother planned all this strategy especially with Pope John Paul II, whom she had at least two one-on-one meetings with in Rome).

Of course Mr. Pence – unlike Trump – is experienced enough and of a temperament to actually serve as President. Hillary is despised by MOST Democrats now (I was at a Democratic party a few days ago and none of them like her, but they, like me, must vote for her over the Catholic Swastikas). It is a pathetic election choice – the Bush/Cheney camp has disavowed Trump, most promising to vote for Hillary, and Democrats now falling apart as quickly as the Republican Party has been doing for a while.

Also, locally, Democrats are also FED UP with Attorney General Roy Cooper – who has ONLY helped the Republican narco-traffickers since taking office in 2002, and is well connected to the biggest Democratic narco-traffickers in Wilmington, which I have blogged about many times. But we must vote for Cooper, as he is better than Gov. McCrory who is sworn in allegiance to the Swastika – which with the Confederate Flag (LOVED by Trump and Pence supporters, no???), is the SYMBOL of today’s Republican Party (and the Clintons, too, for that matter).

And actually the CENTER of all this hatred is my wealthy Kenan relatives centered around Chapel Hill – they controlling Standard Oil cum Exxon-Mobil since 1913, when Henry Flagler left them more stock than J.D. Rockefeller ever owned. They – with White Christian Churches – had caused the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898, and plan to do it again. NO ONE hates God more than White Christians in the Wilmington area – and I’m sure you have noticed that too.

Well, since you have committed yourselves to supporting all of this – and I GRANT you might not have known about ALL of it, you are now on notice that if you CONTINUE supporting Treason, we Patriots might soon enough have you in prison. I am emailing and following up with a paper copy in the mail to you, so that I can prove in Court, if necessary, your actions, that after today’s event, will be TREASONOUS actions, since you now know. I suggest you do your own research to verify my points.

Thank you for reading this, and good luck with your Mike Pence rally!!! I hope it doesn’t turn into a ZOO.

My political blog (over 3,500 postings going back to 2008, nearly 1,000,000 hits mostly the last couple of years, and VERY popular in Wilmington!!!): http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx

All best,


Scott Kenan
Wilmington, NC 28401


Cell: (910) 200-XXXX



.

No comments:

Post a Comment