Saturday, August 6, 2016

After THAT (mixed) Pit-Fall!!!


Paul Ryan actually DID make his living in his youth driving the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile.


I was SHOCKED, today, to learn that as unsavory as Paul Ryan is to Thinking or Moral people, it is SAD that Protesters have been showing up at his front door -- even driving his WHOLE FAMILY to flee from his home, recently.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/paul-ryan-stares-down-a-gop-revolt-in-his-back-yard/2016/08/06/fd2d12b0-5b24-11e6-9aee-8075993d73a2_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_ryan-1127am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

His Tea-Partyist (although we use the term less and less these days) challenger Paul Nehlen is FAR WORSE than Paul Ryan, but also has little chance of winning their primary.


I wish to take this opportunity to pledge that I will NOT protest at Mayor Bill Saffo's HOUSE, going forward.



Mayor Saffo and Wilmington City Council have consciously decided NOT to apologize for their Crimes against me in 2011 - 12, so I will GO FOR THEIR JUGULAR, in the sense of confronting them at every convenient opportunity from now on, and pressing for MAXIMUM FINANCIAL PAY-OFF, and maximum PRISON SENTENCES for any of them I can have prosecuted.

I gave Bill and Council until tomorrow, Monday, to make me an offer so we could then work it out in a FRIENDLY WAY at a lower cost to City Taxpayers, but they are FOOLS, and have done NOTHING to even TALK about it.

Anyway, I'll go to the City offices to find out where to start, Tuesday.



Anthony Weiner pulled out -- and so can Bill Saffo and City Council Criminals -- from f'ing me in the ASS!!!


In 2012, I was made aware of the State (I suppose), having a fund to pay out something like the amount of $22.00/day for anyone held in North Carolina jails ILLEGALLY by Judges, District Attorneys, etc. Since D.A. Ben David's assistant D.A.s at the time had been LEAKING LIKE CRAZY that Ben had NO EVIDENCE to convict me of ANY crimes -- and he DID clean my record after I fled back to Mexico April of 2012 after a YEAR (as he promised my Defender, Jennifer Harjo), but that TOO was highly illegal -- SINCE HE HAD NO EVIDENCE.

But FAR less than minimum wage for an eight-hour work day, $22.00/day is WAY too little -- and as I recall, that program has a TWO YEAR statute of limitations, so I was STUCK in Mexico and could not do anything while I could.

So I will go first to Mayor Saffo's Office, and if he cannot deal with me since he REFUSES to come to me -- I have suffered ALL THE INCONVENIENCE, FALSE JAILINGS, HOMELESSNESS, MURDER OF FRIEND BY WILMINGTON POLICE, and he just hopes to ANNOY ME MORE with his absolute HATRED of GOD and a life of anything but ANYTHING -- resembling ETHICS . . . 


Bill Saffo and Wilmington City Council are NOTHING like men or even human beings, and we will take them OUT in their upcoming election cycles. The POPULATION is fed up with the Christian Drug Mafia of Wilmington.


DEMOCRATS!!!




>>> AS FOR THE HOT YOUNG TEASE IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD:

1. It was a FUN TEASE, and I bear you no ill will because of it, but I am NOT some "God-Damned FAGGOT" that you can abuse like that -- unless you follow through QUICKLY with sex.

2. It wasn't "REAL", so your female partner -- should she learn of it -- has NO REASON to think you "un-true".



Roy Cooper posing with two of Wilmington's LARGEST Narco-Traffickers, Wes Taylor and Ryan Lee Burris, means NOTHING, really, Politicians end up in these photo ops "A Dime A Dozen", and is no real indication of a REAL relationship.

3. Thank you ENORMOUSLY for telling me that you and she are aligned with Roy Cooper, and have the OPPOSITE POLITICS of ME -- as seen in my blog, which you do read.

I NEVER supported the Narco-Trafficking Attorney General of North Carolina, Democrat Roy Cooper -- but I will STILL fight for his victory over Gov. Pat McCrory.


>>> TODAY, I just wanted all to know that now that I've had enough shocks to my system, gotten my health back on track, found decent roommates -- and some friends as well -- those who have UNDERESTIMATED ME time and time again, and think that my testing so high above Genius in recent IQ testing -- and having tied for first place in my large Pennsylvania NOT Bible-Based high school in my College Boards, is NOTHING compared to their licking Jesus's DICK, will soon be paying the price of aligning with what REAL Christians call The Devil.

I promise to try to keep my SENSE OF HUMOR as you are called onto the carpet to explain yourselves, your addicting children to drugs for profits for you and your Christian Churches.

I wish ALL the BEST OF LUCK!!!!

And I hope to retreat to less blogging, and begin my first book on the TRUE story of my Kenan Family and the creation, then destruction of the United States of America, at the hands of Christians, Republicans, Democrats, and FAKE Heterosexuals -- led by my mother and the Catholic Popes -- and my distant rich Kenan relatives and their Episcopal Church Confederate Mace.





Until about a year ago, Bishop Schori (on far left), was Prelate of the Episcopal Church, USA -- but then . . . 



And NOW, Bishop Michael Curry of North Carolina heads the entire Church:




(RNS) The Anglican Communion voted to censure its American branch, the Episcopal Church, during a meeting in Canterbury, England, called to reflect on the future of the communion.
The vote Thursday (Jan. 14, 2016) to suspend the Episcopal Church from voting and decision-making for a period of three years was leaked a day ahead of a press conference that had been scheduled for Friday.
Details of the suspension were first reported by Anglican Ink, a Connecticut-based publication that said they came from a leaked communique. The vote passed by a two-thirds margin, the publication said, and included prominent voices among African bishops who have loudly condemned the American church for its liberal stance on gays.



The Queen, pictured, did not approve of legalization of same-sex marriage, the Daily Mail can reveal

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3479584/Why-Queen-believed-gay-marriage-shouldn-t-allowed-Majesty-confided-friend-faith-meant-thought-matrimony-man-woman-approved-civil-partnerships.html#ixzz4GbPzemrd 



Queen Elizabeth is HEAD of the Church of England, but has recently said she thinks CIVIL marriages of gays is "charming" (o similar).




>>> BOTTOM LINE: The narco-trafficking, Tennessee Williams-murdering Episcopal Church USA gets its GREATEST financial support from my Kenan Family of North Carolina (nearly $100 million over the last 90 years).

The Mother Church, often called the "Anglican Communion", is FINE with their narco-trafficking, murdering, and even stealing Tennessee Williams's estate from Harvard University (today worth somewhere near 1/2 BILLION dollars) -- but punishes them for recognizing gay marriages and performing them.

The PERVERSITY of those who believe Jesus is the literal Son of God is too enormous to be fathomed -- and possibly too great to be stopped before we destroy the world in the Name of Jesus.








.

No comments:

Post a Comment