Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Will I Save Thomas S. Kenan III from His Father's Legacy (Betty Price Kenan Being even EASIER) -- and Even Make Peace with My Siblings in Late May???



Independent Voter
Despite winning Wyoming 56-44 percent on Saturday, Bernie Sanders will split the pledged delegates evenly with Hillary Clinton, plus Clinton gets the state's 4 superdelegates, tilting the delegate count to her favor, 11-7.
Your reaction?

Well HERE is something I chanced on that adds some insight into the "Barack Obama Problem". It was Obama who gave Presidente Enrique Pena Nieto's long-term male lover POLITICAL ASYLUM -- as I've blogged about many times, but this has MORE DETAIL!!!:
Senor Estrada Negrete says this was the end of his relationship with Peña Nieto, since he had always been warned by Peña Nieto that there would be dire consequences if he came out of the closet

Estrada Negrete lost his job, was arrested twice for minor charges, tortured and gang-raped in jail, had death threats written on the walls of his school and inside his home and finally someone tried to kill him with a plastic bag over his head

Left for dead on the street, luckily the Red Cross saved him. In a wheelchair he escaped to the United States in 2010 with his political asylum papers in hand. 

The Inter-American Commission on Human Rights filed a precautionary measure in Mexico to protect Estrada Negrete and his family and eventually was able to get the Mexican government to pay Estrada Negrete’s teacher’s back-pay

He lives in San Diego now, still fearing for his life but denouncing Peña Nieto and telling his story any chance he gets.


The more we learn about Mexican president-elect Enrique Peña Nieto, the scarier things get. Behind the Pompadour and circumstance, there lurks a dark and nasty…
WONKETTE.COM|BY LISA WINES






>>> A COUPLE OF QUICK NOTES:


1. Dewain Hall, the former Heroin addict who lived with me for about six weeks after release from Brunswick County jail mid-January, but was re-addicted, and then got off it and moved to Nowhere, Kansas to be with his family, called this morning and he's working as a cook at minimum wage, and being taught computer skills by his employer, and EVERYTHING looks up to HIM!!!

His phone had been dead for about three weeks, and I was afraid he had fallen back into trouble, so this was a GREAT RELIEF to both "Testosteroni" and me!!! And as far as I know, the three US Veterans I got on buses to Charlotte to the BEST detox/rehabilitation program for Vets in this state, are ALL doing well, still. One of these I achieved while homeless, myself, four years ago, here, the other two, this past half year.

2. Dorothy Rasmussen is NOT a Jew, and she was 11 years old when she got right in front of Adolph Hitler in the 1930s, was not allowed to take the photo, but STARED HIM DOWN eye-to-eye. Her daughter, Rene Rasmussen, is who asked me to go with her to the meeting last night. My original reports: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/04/today-i-met-at-brilliantly-planned.html as well as here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/04/more-on-fabulous-wilmington-north.html


>>> AND REALLY, THE NEWS THIS MORNING REVOLVES AROUND MY CALL TO MY MOTHER, HALF AN HOUR AGO:


Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, NC, in a GOOD MOOD, 2009

First, I apologized to Mom for my "PTSD" blessing out of her. I had had a PTSD incident at the meeting last night as well, cussing out Rene Rasmussen when she made a public comment gooing exuberantly over President Obama that by Executive Order he recently forbade offshore drilling in the Atlantic. Now Obama DOES DESERVE kudos for that -- but the same week he nominated the TOP Pharmaceuticals Industry Lobbyist to HEAD the Agency overseeing his own industry , which passed Congress WITHOUT A SINGLE NO VOTE!!! 

The TOP GOAL of NAZI-CHRISTIANS is to MEDICATE everyone into sleep, so Obama threw "a bone to the dog", so he could ACHIEVE a more important goal of his Christian/NAZI allies.

This is TOTALLY TYPICAL of the "security-addicted female animal" -- to make things "nice" NO MATTER WHAT!!! And that was what had angered me.

Scott Kenan shared a link.
6 hrs



All those annoying drug ads on TV come with a serious set of side effects.
HIGHLINE.HUFFINGTONPOST.COM

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christine Felixon Good afternoon

A question that has been bugging me. This is starting to be a very, and I hate to use the term, bipolar issue. There is anti pharma and pro pharma, how do we get to responsible pharma

Imo Marijuana is not a substitute for everything
LikeReply5 hrs
Scott Kenan In Mental Health drugs, they should be used for a few with things like Schizophrenia, while for many other disorders -- like "Bipolar", Stress, etc., meditation and self-awareness are the real key, but if a person doesn't want to self-examine and CHANGE negative thought/belief patterns, then drugs often MUST be used 

-- and in INTENSE episodes as well. 

I've used pot to help with "PTSD" which has greatly been reduced, but am getting away from it because it ALSO makes me FAT and LAZY -- LOL!!! 

But maybe it doesn't affect everyone this way . . .
LikeReply13 hrs
Christine Felixon Lol it makes me too tired a lot of times. I know people on meds for bipolar and they were horrible with out them
LikeReply2 hrs
Scott Kenan I was FAR BETTER without them -- and remade my MIND using The Science of Mind

Today I am symptom three -- actually since 1992. First diagnosis as Bipolar1978.
LikeReply136 mins
Scott Kenan "symptom FREE"
LikeReply134 mins
Christine Felixon Interesting. Thank you. Here in Vegas it's a standard diagnosis for everything
LikeReply32 mins
Christine Felixon They hand out Seroquel like candy
LikeReply32 mins
Scott Kenan Not to ME -- I'd BITE THEIR HANDS!!!
LikeReply131 mins

But BACK TO MOM, last we spoke (which she forgave my outburst, as she ALWAYS does), and she asked what I've been up to, so I told her about my letter to Dr. José Octavio Tripp Villanueva, Consul General for Mexico in Dallas, Texashttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/04/letter-to-dr-jose-octavio-tripp.html, the developments with my tooth and my seeking a doctor for a physical and medication for my likely low-level heart disease, my developing friendship with the Rasmussens, and the PRACTICAL contacts I made with people who have testified to Congress and successful Progressive filmmakers, and my achievements getting four men to drug and alcohol rehabilitation, in the midst of LOTS of difficulties for ME!!!

>>> AS SEEN ABOVE, THE CIA/NSA CONTINUES TO MESS WITH MY FORMATTING ON GOOGLE/BLOGGER, their PARTNER in CHRISTIAN-NAZISM!!!





>>> BOTTOM LINE HERE:


I ALWAYS find a workaround, as these hateful/fear-based Christians are too slow to connive -- compared to my ability to quickly OVERCOME!!!

And Mom was so THRILLED to hear of my growing effectiveness against the hatred of the Kenans of Chapel Hill, that she FORGOT that she is on THEIR SIDE -- both being Republicans, Christians, and loving SWASTIKAS, that she AGREED that I might make peace with my brother Michael William Kenan and any of his offspring who come down late May, for my niece Taylor Ann Kenan's UNC Chapel Hill graduation!!!


Mike's family at Connor Michael Kenan's graduation a few years ago.

Unfortunately, my younger sister, Julie Ruth (Kenan) Duffy, is expected to attend her "stepson", Max Duffy's, graduation in Pennsylvania the same day.

But now that I have "RESURRECTED" my adult self -- WITHOUT the help of my family -- I don't CARE to give them too much hell. They have to answer to their OWN consciences -- and to GOD!!!

And I think that I can work with these new Wilmington contacts on some "pincer maneuvers" against Exxon-Mobil (etc.), because I actually BELIEVE that Thomas S. Kenan III, a functioning alcoholic with a 20-something boyfriend, is NOT in charge, really, of the Kenan Companies -- AT ALL -- but that HATE-BOTS in the tradition of his late father, Frank Hawkins Kenan, keep Tom in a GOLDEN PRISON of UBER-PHILANTHROPY!!!

I have had ONLY the FRIENDLIEST of conversations with Steven Armstrong, President of Kenan Management, Inc. in Chapel Hill -- Tom Kenan's primary place of business. And I have kept Steve Armstrong on my email list and sent him EVERY blog posting these past three years -- and he has NOT blocked me!!!


Jeff Smith -- ain't he a CUTIE???

And I have had only the BEST, FRIENDLIEST (and I was flirtin' with him, too!!!), relationship with Tom's friend Jeff Smith, Assistant Curator at Liberty Hall, Kenansville, NChttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/07/today-i-rode-michael-jordan-freeway-i.html

So if Tom Kenan has THESE guys around him, then we should be able to COME TO SOME KIND OF UNDERSTANDING, no???


Tom's 77th birthday is April 19 -- maybe I'll send Tom the WILDEST BIRTHDAY GREETINGS he's ever had -- HA!!!

I mean NICELY.


Scott
At least they didn't suffer...
You may want to avoid salmon for a while.
ELITEDAILY.COM

Like
Comment
Comments
Osk Fish Hillarious
LikeReply23 mins


.

No comments:

Post a Comment