Sunday, April 3, 2016

Scott David Kenan Is the BIGGEST APRIL FOOL of ALL -- and Other Matters!!!


Me and John Waters at the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival a year ago.


The 2016 Festival concludes today!!!



The FIRST thing I did this morning, was to call "Testosteroni" -- who was civil and relaxed on the phone -- to tell him I'm no longer angry about his recent financial treatment of me, now that I've figured out his motivation to keep me AWAY from it (I could easily have driven there from here and spent little money, which is WHY he has kept me so broke for the last month). 


Seehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2016/04/need-i-say-more-joseph-faulk-is-cheap.html


He was COOL with that, and without ADMITTING IT, he seemed RELIEVED that I GOT IT!!!



>>> AND LOOK WHO POPPED UP IN FACEBOOK FEED JUST NOW!!!:


Pam Hobbs, whose sister, the world renowned Conchologist Sue Hobbs-Dietz, who had been instrumental in the founding of www.WhalesTaleCapeMay, but unlike Chuck and Hillary and me, was NOT a partner (and is NO LONGER associated with those Mafia Criminals).


But my point is that Pam Hobbs is the LAST woman I ever slept with -- during hurricanes in Cape May, NJ in 1975, and Key West, FL in about 1978. She married the Arab, Agababian, but divorced him after bearing his children, a few years ago.

But I've also discovered, today, that Sue Hobbs and her husband Phil Dietz were featured at a SHELL SHOW here in Wilmington this past September -- and DELIBERATELY SNUBBED ME, by not letting me know!!!




>>> BUT HERE'S THE COOLEST THING:

Pam Hobbs artists' cooperative has launched a project that will SAVE TENNESSEE WILLIAMS'S HOUSE, there, from RISING SEA LEVELS -- YAY!!!


Egyptians coupled with recent discoveries by engineering Elbonians, the Key West Coalition to Combat Climate Change believes there is a solution. We plan to elevate (well, at least physically) Key West.

While this task may seem insurmountable we must draw inspiration from other civilizations who responded to their own circumstances. Phoenicians, Sumerians, Incas, Mayans and more have left their crumbling creations and musty mark on time. Granted, they’re gone now, but we can still learn from their mistakes and apply them to our estimable efforts.

7 Artists & Friends is leading the way in this venture. Many of the 7 Artists will be donating a percent of their sales to the cause, while others who do not share the environmental enthusiasm of the group are exploring other options in a more centralized location of the country. 

The last annual meeting of the Keys Coalition to Combat Climate Change will be held in The Strand Theatre on April 1. Join us won’t you.

Like
Comment
* * *
I finally get in direct contact with Ted Turner's immediate family!!!:
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Roy Rogers Oldenkamp Please don't use MY NAME!
LikeReply9 hrs
Scott Kenan Don't use YOUR NAME for WHAT??? Please be more specific. I've used your name many times and many places, showed it to you and you LIKED IT. So now I'm confused, Roy Rogers Oldenkamp.
LikeReply9 hrs
Scott Kenan After sleeping on this, I realize that we both lived in Atlanta much of the time I was all over the gay bars (1983 - 2000), and we never met, but obviously had to cross paths, I am assuming you are privy to some info that this is not the right time to disclose, so I will NOT get into this. 

Your reaction here came as a TOTAL surprise to me, and given that I got an EXTRAORDINARY RESPONSE from Ted Turner's Family last night -- and this morning heard Donald Trump say on CNN that he became a Politician on my 64th birthday, June 16, 2015 -- which is ALSO the date not just of Jesus' actual birth (according to the latest serious biblical scholarship) -- as well as Joyce Carol Oates (yes, I'm a "Bloom's Baby"), and so much else is coming to light, I have even LESS reason to involve you in this in any way. 

I might be "flyin' solo", but I am far, FAR from flying alone!!! 



MAZEL TOV, mi Amigo!!!

LikeReplyJust now




Page Liked · April 1 

Well, it's finally here. After much angst, here is the cover of my latest novel, dEATH in dAVOS, coming soon. What do you think of this cover?
Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Kenan Hey J.G. -- sorry about the "fight" a couple years ago about the appropriateness of exposing "family criminals". I've continued to expose mine, and after writing very effective letters not only to Barack Obama, but the CEO of Kenan-controlled Bank of America, the President of Harvard, and then yesterday, the daughter and grandson of Ted Turner via my longtime Facebook friend Laura Turner Seydel -- and getting an EXTRAORDINARY response, which I will shortly blog about. 

I just wanted to let you know that I'm living in the USA again and having fought off THREE new legal attacks by Wilmington, NC narco-traffickers, making friends with my neighbor, "Virginia Pinganot", first cousin to Monica Lewinsky who grew up in El Salvador where her immediate family built and maintains Bain Capital for Mitt Romney as a Criminal Enterprise (she's hiding from them here, and my blogging about that has NOT caused her a problem), I've even gotten back in touch with my high school girlfriend who was a West Chester, Pennsylvania Prosecutor, then became a physician and is now rich from building some of the biggest companies cyber-protecting medical records (and if I weren't gay, we would MARRY), my life is FAR more sane and I hope we can be friends again. 

I offer this as the best of my recent blog posts, and it appears to be going viral:


Scott Kenan -- with apologies for the past.

LikeReplyJust now

>>> UH-OH!!! Look where my reports on BOTH "Virginia Pinganot" and Dewain Hall were RE-PUBLISHED by others on the internet -- AS WELL AS my reports on "Texas Kate" (Schweppe) Sharp, Moldawer, eventually McNamara (who learned how to act like the "Wealthiest Woman in the World" by growing up close friends with Frank Hawkins Kenan and James Graham Kenan!!!):



Texas Kate is next to Tennessee Williams (1979) -- Edwina, Rose, and Jim Williams (Tennessee's cousin), sit behind them.


And there's a LOT on David Wolkowsky and Texas Kate's gigolo, then, Michael Moye -- and a NICE collection of Tennessee Williams's paintings!!!



Today, Michael Moye lives in hiding in Mozambique -- and BLOCKED ME, after I exposed him!!!


And even some on my DISTANT Irish-Catholic cousin, Dan KEENAN Savage -- as well as J FAULK HATS!!!

http://blog.adsdjmatioka.de/V1/nzguupstqt/rp-from-david-wolkowsky-of-key-west.asp


MERCY ME!!! I'll have to get to the Turner Family Response to me in the NEXT POSTING, no???







.

No comments:

Post a Comment