Saturday, April 2, 2016

Last Night -- After Sending My Letter to the President of Harvard -- I Got into a FACEBOOK ARGUMENT with Ted Turner's Grandson (and others), and Have PROMISED to Explain It on Blog:


Ted Turner, Laura Turner Seydel (my longtime Facebook friend), and John Rutherford Seydel



>>> THIS JUST IN @ 9:31 PM: While this posting is getting above average hits by Americans, RUSSIANS (usually in fifth place), are tonight hitting this posting SIX TIMES as many times as Americans!!!


>>> BUT FIRST: I called "Testosteroni" (Joseph Faulk), in New York, to say, "Thank GOD we got through APRIL FOOLS' DAY!!!" And he said, "Well, what I am thinking of is that you keep writing things showing the photo of my apartment building, my and my landlord's actual names, and you SENT that letter I asked you NOT to. Now, my landlord is READING YOUR BLOG!!!"

"And what CONSEQUENCES have you suffered from any of that -- NONE of it is illegal, and none of it lies???"

"I don't want people knowing my business."

"WHO CARES AT ALL about your 'business'??? You don't KNOW or socialize with anyone, and I am the closest thing you have to a friend. Your doctor has Power of Attorney (which you said your landlord already knows), to handle things if and when you go into decline, and other than that, you've said there's a guy in Chicago whom you occasionally send 4XL clothes to -- when you find something you'd like to imagine him wearing -- but he has money, so you send him none of that. You have had NO CONTACT with blood family in DECADES, and are PROUD of having broken off with them."

"I just . . . "

"You just send me extra money when some DRUG MAFIA, DRUG ADDICT, or -- to you -- other HOT GUY is in my life -- for THEM, but you get stingy when I'm in relative need. Yesterday -- and you knew DAMNED WELL I had only a few dollars to last through the weekend -- you suggested I go out and buy a really nice lunch -- then fucking LAUGHED AT ME, when I pointed out I could not afford that. You did NOT consider things and then send me a hundred or so. GOD-DAMN YOU, you hateful asshole!!!

And I HUNG UP on him.


CLEARLY, I will use Joseph Faulk's REAL name and address from now on -- since he has NO RESPECT FOR ME!!!


* * *

And NOW, my "Ted Turner Event":




>>> There are MANY MORE comments, but I am not here including them -- except the ones involved in our argument. You can see the entire thread here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154054501859556&set=p.10154054501859556&type=3&theater&notif_t=photo_reply&notif_id=1459571956852685

Grandpa Ted, what you have done building the Turnerverse, @cnn @cartoonnetworkofficial @tbsnetwork @nbaontnt @braves @atlhawks and others is nothing less than incredible... However, your legacy to me far reaches beyond the media empire you built. 

Your legacy as a humanitarian and philanthropist, who went above and beyond the call of duty towards solving humanity's greatest problems of environmental degradation, nuclear war, starvation, disease, inequality, and poverty amelioration has not only had a profound influence on me, but has inspired other wealthy individuals like @billandmelindagatesfoundation (Bill Gates) and @warrenbuffett and @billionsinchange to also stand together and join the fight to help give every man, woman, and child a chance at a peaceful, sustainable, educated, productive and healthy life. 

Your $1 billion donation to the @UN in 1997 has motivated my generation and generations to come to be active stewards not just for our troubled species, but as stewards of our planet and all species who call earth home.

Congratulations on your UNICEF Life Achievement Award Grandpa! I have big shoes to fill, and I couldn't be more excited to carry out your real legacy with my fellow siblings/cousins/generation as the true Captain Planet! #BeTheChange#TeamInspire #Unicef #2041 #ThePowerIsYours

Photo cred: @benrosephotography
 — with Laura Turner Seydel and Savannah Miller at The Foundry at Puritan Mill.


Scott Kenan Ted Turner is a NARCO-TRAFFICKER!!! When I reported Newt Gingrich's MAJOR narco-trafficking to CNN in 1990, Ted was still Firmly in control of CNN. See my letter to Harvard President Drew Gilpin Faust sent just this evening, BITCH!!!:http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../letter-just...


THEWEATHERCONTINUES.BLOGSPOT.COM|BY SCOTT KENAN
John Rutherford Seydel Oh Mr. Kenan, I hope you don't believe everything you just posted... I'd be glad to refute everything single thing you just posted in your blog with legitimate information in a respectful manner. Spreading disinformation about my family is serious, so I want to make sure I set the public record straight. Using language like that will not only get your comments deleted, I will block you as well. So please keep it respectful and well documented or I'll have no choice...

Also our family hasn't had any affiliation with CNN/etc. since grandpa has been ousted like Steve jobs from his own media empire for more than 15 years. So you might want to take that into consideration with both of your blog posts you just posted smh

LikeReply59 hrsEdited
Sean Bracken Ted Turner is a great man and very smart businessman. America was lucky to have his contributions to our country. We need more like him in business.
LikeReply1
Scott Kenan In reply to John Rutherford Seydel and Sean Bracken: Thank you for replying, but partly, you did NOT read my material with comprehension, and partly I had no time or the space to clarify my words last night.

My Kenan Family controls FAR larger enterprises than Ted Turner ever has.

And not only has Ted Turner been a nearly life-long HERO of mine (until he and I came to opposite sides in 1990), but we were both born in Cincinnati!!! 

I promise to very soon blog about this and send a copy of my more CLEAR ideas. Thanks for pointing out my need to do this. We ALL need to stop worrying so much about what separates us, and find our common ground and rebuild a JUST SOCIETY

I hope that is NOT against your own ideals -- Scott Kenan


LikeReply1 hr

ALSO, Mr. Seydel DELETED the link to this blog posting from the thread, but he reacted to IT, mostly (I think):




http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/10/cnn-condemns-itself-over-and-over-and.html


My Letter to John Rutherford Seydel:


April 2, 2016

Dear Mr. Seydel,

Thanks for your patience, and first I’ll cut to the chase. You, your friends whom I’ve noticed, your mother, and grandfather, and I are all cut of the same cloth. I did a little poking around Facebook pages and found lots of Bernie Support. I have spent most of the past month or two sending deep background on my Kenan Family’s corruption to some of Bernie’s top people.

Let me also say, that the link you deleted from your thread, was something I wrote about Ted while I was GREATLY frustrated and had given up on ever contacting him or your family in any real way. YOUR comments last night were a much needed SHOCK TREATMENT that got me to quickly re-think much of this, and return to a sane view on it.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I’ll get into the myriad connections between Ted Turner and me – although we have never met or directly communicated – after this important disclosure which perhaps we can all have a big LAUGH over, and then relax a bit: Ted Turner is the most handsome, genuinely viral VIRILE man this homosexual has ever seen. Your mother is gorgeous enough to turn me straight – almost – and if you weren’t so young (I’m 64 and those under 35 haven’t usually had enough experience in life to interest me), I’d covet YOUR body too – HA!!!

Now Ted is completely straight – best I can tell – I’m NOT going straight, and, well, I trust you can accept a compliment. Besides, attractiveness in humans comes from WITHIN, which is what makes all of you nearly glow in the dark!!!

And before I get into the meat of this matter, you should know that since 2010 – until very recently – I was a Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico by help of Colin Powell’s Chief Protocol Officer, Army Col. Dottie Newman, who was also a docent at the High Museum, and had a book club I belonged to with many foreign dignitaries attending the meetings she had in north Atlanta. I gave a presentation one month on my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams.

You see, in early 2010, Republicans with help of my parents and sisters, tried to commit me five times to mental hospitals, claiming I am Bipolar and on the verge of suicide – patently untrue, and I beat every attempt, but Dottie Newman confirmed what the Dekalb County Mental Health nurse told me, that they would KILL me since they were unable to commit me, and that is when I sold my house and contents including art collection for a pittance and fled to Mexico with what I could fit in my Pontiac Vibe. The rest was lost, and even the proceeds of my house was all TRICKED out of me by Drug Mafia in Mexico. I was that naïve!!!

Now, it is true that I’ve had TONS of trouble from CNN over the years – almost exclusively after they forced your Grandfather out (I guess he was a bit naïve, too, but I’m betting that after all this time both Ted and I would agree that it’s all happened for the best).

You see – and I’m partly guessing here – an element infiltrated CNN without Ted knowing it. This same thing happened to me in my first, far smaller business, and after five years, my co-founding partners -- unbeknownst to me, worked with my mother to have me falsely committed in 1978, as “manic-depressive”, then forced me onto Lithium Carbonate (eventually for 32 years of “semi-lobotomy”), to sell my 25% ownership for only $20,000.00 in 1978. The business today, still owned by Chuck Pritchard and Hilary Russell-Pritchard, is worth many millions and has barely expanded at all. You can see it here: http://WhalesTaleCapeMay.com.

The real problem was that I began talking about being raised with Swastikas on the dinner plates, daily beatings, and about the close friends of my parents: Nixon’s Aide John Ehrlichman, Coach Lou Holtz – who became John Boehner’s closest friend and political strategist, and eventually Christal Presley of Atlanta Public Schools who is a close friend of Sean Hannity. Two top Jewish businesspeople in Atlanta, in 1990, first told me that my parents are the literal top NAZIs in America – and my mother took over from Joe and Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy when it was clear that JFK’s generation had flipped to support Liberty. When I first blogged about this in early 2010, the Reiner Family of Hollywood made me an “Honorary Jew”.

My mother is from Brookville, IN – 50 miles east of Cincinnati -- and in 1949, living in Cincinnati, heading Proctor & Gamble’s chemistry labs (and working with Dr. Mengele’s Concentration Camps data), she had my father’s male lover shot in the head. Dad was given the choice of prison for an ugly homosexual lovers’ quarrel – or turning Catholic and marrying Mom so she could hide her activities behind the iconic Kenan surname. The Coroner’s Report – according to my father: “Russian Roulette Suicide”.

Dad died Easter Sunday 2014, three days before his 96th birthday, but while still lucid and Mom not around, admitted much of this to me – as well as that religion (as opposed to spirituality), is just devil-women’s trick to control men, and that he had actually been most responsible for putting the most hated Senator, ever, into power, Sen. Jesse Helms of NC.

Now don’t get me wrong, I know LOTS of good Christians – the ones who follow what Jesus taught about how to LIVE. It’s the ones who WORSHIP him as the “Son of God” excessively that one must be wary of. And I should tell you I studied for years (1980s and 90s), under Dr. J. Kennedy Schultz who founded the Atlanta Church of Religious Science and was President of Religious Science, International (Science of Mind). That congregation later morphed into the somewhat corrupted Spiritual Living Center of Atlanta.


My experience with Ted Turner in 1990, was that when I chanced on the HUGE narcotics ring behind my house in Stone Mountain, I TRIED repeatedly to call Ted about it, but kept being shuttled between offices of Ted Turner and Ed Turner, and NO ONE would listen to me, so I began delivering printouts from my primitive computer to CNN HQ as well as to Newt Gingrich’s Congressional office – because my own Congressman then, Ben “Congressman Cooter” Jones was known as an alcoholic, and Gingrich was very anti-hard drugs (as differentiated from natural, herbal stuff).

I did not yet know that Gingrich was PART OF IT, and those already corrupted at CNN were killing my contacting Ted, who soon almost lost control of CNN over claims that HE was Bipolar, and OUT OF CONTROL!!! So I landed in Dekalb County jail on false charges, had to sue the Sheriff Writ of Habeus Corpus to even get a trial after being held a total of 15 weeks without bail, and finally corrupt Democrat Judge Linda Warren Hunter (now on Superior Court), convicted me of SIMPLE TRESPASS and gave me time served, a YEAR of House Arrest Probation, and I had to have WEEKLY Lithium blood tests to prove I took it at what I call “lobotomizing effectiveness” – even though she is NOT a psychiatrist, she met often in chambers with my parents, who TOLD her what to do – like they told Judge Chad Hogston here in Wilmington what to do in 2011.

In recent years, all that (except Habeus Corpus against Sheriff Jarvis), was DROPPED from Dekalb online databases to cover Judge Hunters’ crimes, and even a false judgement for American Express in 2010 for $25,000.00 was back-changed two years ago to “Dismissed”. I have all the judge-signed original papers and screen captures to prove this in Court.

Also, I learned in Puerto Vallarta that Wells Fargo Bank and American Express Bank were the LARGEST American banks narco-trafficking there, and while held captive five times that year by Drug Mafia, they all bragged of doing their business with the CIA, US State Department (under both Clintons and the Bushes), and the Episcopal Church USA – largely funded by my Kenan relatives in Chapel Hill, who are ALSO the biggest supporters of the Ku Klux Klan, and Hillary Clinton’s TOP supporters, now, as well.

And getting back to Ted, I had done serious research into his background, so understood his battles with his Dad – and it seemed to me, that both he and I were exhibiting symptoms LIKE Bipolar, due to those abusive relationships in family. I used Science of Mind (the power of positive thinking), to remake my mind so that I’ve been symptom-free since 1992 (although I have suffered “PTSD” symptoms due to the SHOCK of all that has happened to me in recent years), confirmed by several shrinks, and in fact, Jonathan Reiner who made me an “Honorary Jew”, like me, had also achieved Practitioner status in Religious Science, and now has his own Emmys, but is less famous than his uncle and cousin, Carl and Rob.

And NO ONE should feel too sorry for me – I was born into a very healthy and resilient body and mind (and I’m 6’ 11” tall – LOL!!!), WELL educated with a passion for learning, so it was as if I was BUILT to take on this challenge so that others would not have to.

Also, being born in Cincinnati with FOUR planets in Gemini, I decided about four years ago to style myself as “Cincinnatus Retorno” (“Retorno” is on Mexican U-turn signs), “Cyber General, Five Stars, Mexico y Estados Unidos – self-appointed”. HA!!! If anyone appoints you, YOU are not the one in CHARGE, right???

I believe Ted Turner is ALSO something of a “Cincinnatus”, too.

I will find the way to overturn the false conviction of Libel in Chicago, and eventually make a FORTUNE off my story – after Politics cools down a bit.

So there you kind of have it, and I hope I’ve made some sense. If you deem it proper, I hope you will share this with your mother and Grandfather. I am NOT looking for anything from anyone, but I can’t wait to get back to Atlanta to eat me a great big BISON STEAK!!!

Your Nut-Ball Pal,
Scott David Kenan


>>> MY FACEBOOK MESSAGING WITH MY FIRST COUSIN, ONCE REMOVED, LENA LUDWIG LAPPER OF BRIGHTON, ENGLAND:



Kay and Lena Ludwig Lapper


  • Lena Ludwig Lapper
    3:58am
    Lena Ludwig Lapper


    Hey Mister! For some reason, I never get emails from you - so I am not ignoring you - promise! And FB stuff... I just rarely do anything on there. I am lame like that. smile emoticon KK has always gone by the name "KK" and his dad's name is Kevin. I think he changed it to Kay because FB would not let him use initials KK. And I call him "K" a lot. In other news... everything over the pond is fine, especially in Brighton. Although "terror" and "refugees" are being used to scare everyone, we are living day to day in positive mode. Thanks for the article! Hurry up and go vegan dude! heart emoticon
  • Today
  • Scott Kenan
    9:51am
    Scott Kenan


    Oh Lordy!!! I thought the CIA/NSA had STOPPED blocking my emails -- at least to my relatives, but glad to learn the truth.

    As you know, in the USA, the name "Kay" ONLY refers to physical females, so I found it funny that Kevin would use it -- especially as "Crazed Christian" as your immediate family continues to be. And although he's attractive as hell in many ways, I have no designs on him -- and am glad YOU found him.

    I passed right by your Mom and Aunt Judy's houses earlier this week, returning from Burgaw, where I went to get advice from our second cousin and lawyer, Robert C. Kenan, Jr. regarding the screwing I got by Wilmington officials in 2011-12 -- but I just drove up and he was out of town. I did NOT stop in Rocky Point, as the last communication I had with Judy and Wendy was to DISAGREE that Joseph Herker, Jr. was a "Good Guy" -- as they insisted, after I found his mug-shot for being arrested for doing 65 in a residential 35 zone while DRUNK and on Probation.

    Indeed, Joe then threatened that he was coming to Wilmington to beat the shit out of me -- a "God-damned FAGGOT" (and I saved that evidence in case I need to prosecute him), and Judy and Wendy then BLOCKED me on Facebook -- LOL!!! CHRISTIANS!!!
    I really no longer care WHAT people who cannot at least PRETEND to be human think of me.
    In any case, I have continued to have political success after success, and just now heard from Ted Turner's daughter and grandson -- I'm oddly connected to Ted Turner -- after we had a serious misunderstanding on Facebook, so I will blog to explain that next.
    Last night, I re-connected with the President of Harvard to straighten out some things with her and her university, and I think you might get a kick out of my letter to her that refers also to my recent letters to Barack Obama (which he liked), and Brian Moynihan, CEO of Kenan-controlled Bank of America (which likely FREAKED HIM OUT!!!).



.

No comments:

Post a Comment