Friday, April 1, 2016

Letter Just Sent to President Drew Gilpin Faust of Harvard University (and a few others, there)!!!


President Faust



Regarding the Episcopal Church's theft of Tennessee Williams's estate from Harvard University, with help of my Kenan Family of Chapel Hill


From:
Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent:Fri 4/1/2016 8:45 PM
To:

president@harvard.edu;
Cc:

nkeohane@Princeton.EDU;

vphpac@harvard.edu;

media@harvard.edu;

digitalcomms@harvard.edu;
info_center@harvard.edu;
sarmstrong@kmi.net;
jfaulk001@nyc.rr.com;
scoop@huffingtonpost.com;
editorial@nytimes.com;
60m@cbs.com;
breakingnews@starnewsonline.com;
Scott Kenan;


April 1, 2016

Dear President Faust:

I’m am very happy to be back in contact with you again, and to refresh your memory, I sent you this email: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/10/letter-to-president-faust-of-harvard.html, after speaking with your admin Leah, who later told me you were THEN not interested in pursuing the REVERSAL of the Episcopal Church – especially Sewanee, the University of the South – The Republican Party, CIA, and FBI’s stealing Tennessee Williams’s estate from Harvard, after murdering Tennessee Williams – exactly like Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned us at George Plimpton’s and Jean Stein’s party on January 11, 1982.

As you likely know, the money aspect was valued at $10,000,000.00 when Tennessee died, and renamed the Walter Dakin Fund at Sewanee, has value of over $1/3 billion, today.

I can STILL prove this in Court, and your now retired admin in your legal department, Nancy Armstrong, had confirmed to me that what I claim fits perfectly with what she remembers happening. When I got back in touch with Leah, and she told me that you were NOT interested in pursuing a reversal, and I ASSUMED this was because my distant cousin Thomas S. Kenan III gives Harvard TOO MUCH MONEY via the William R. Kenan, Jr. Charitable Trust and other vehicles, which as you know, is ALL Standard Oil money, used now to influence top educational institutions to look with FAVOR on Exxon-Mobil, etc. – as has in recent months been reported in the Press seemingly EVERYWHERE.

Therefore, I thought I should get back in touch with you (seeing that Harvard has decided to not only dump the racist Law School’s logo, but acknowledge your debt to slaves).

And my own circumstances have improved enormously, I now back from most of May 2010 – June 2015, in Political Exile in Mexico by help of Colin Powell’s people, have met with Gen. Russel Honore’ twice at the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival a year ago – Russel knowing ALL ABOUT the Kenan Family’s narco-trafficking in the Atlanta area, and other crimes. I was publicly recognized there by John Lahr as the most knowledgeable person on the last two years of Tennessee Williams’s life.

Thomas S. Kenan III and his immediate relatives are the LARGEST financial support of the Ku Klux Klan, today – as is well known in the South.

Additionally, I have gotten the support of my old Denison University friend Dean Hansell, who co-founded GLAAD, and has a resume that Harvard would surely like as one of YOUR alumni: http://www.hoganlovells.com/dean-hansell/, and have communicated with Yoko Ono and Sean Lennon, letting them know that John Eastman (last lawyer of Tennessee Williams and first brother-in-law of Paul McCartney), authorized the CIA murders of Messrs. Williams and Lennon. When I sent this info to the British Government, they opened an investigation into the CIA murder of John Lennon – and I got back-door thanks from Yoko and Sean; the latter will be here in Wilmington, NC in June, so I hope to meet him, then.

I take Politics and Patriotism very seriously, and I will be copying this letter to several in the Harvard community so it cannot be ignored. I trust you will do your OWN investigation into these matters (likely via your Legal Department), and within a week, let me know if you are interested in looking into it further. I do NOT expect you to make a decision that quickly.

Please know that that Thomas S. Kenan III’s near relatives have given the Episcopal Church – primarily Sewanee – nearly $100,000,000,00 over the last 90 years, and of course control not just UNC, Chapel Hill (which that branch of our family co-founded, but Duke University as well. Nannerl Keohane, on your Board, is Tom Kenan’s CLOSEST political ally and a Traitor to the USA. I will copy her on this as I do NOT talk behind anyone’s back when I can find a contact for them.

While I recently wrote President Obama about these matters, which you can see here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/03/email-just-sent-to-president-barack.html, he has let me know of his POSITIVE response, and as will be obvious, he could not give me an OPEN response. I have also written Brian Moynihan, CEO of Kenan-controlled Bank of America, and included some of the details of how his bank aided and abetted Jamie Lee Sutherland, exec of Wells Fargo, Chicago, Daliah Saper (lawyer and talking head on Fox News), and District Attorney Benjamin R. David of Wilmington, NC, in suing me falsely for Libel, and WITHOUT legally serving me, tried me in absentia in Chicago courts, finding me guilty, and among other things, awarding my copyright to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams (can now be read here:http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/), as well as copyright to EVERY blog post, letter, and email I write until the day I die, to Jamie Sutherland.

http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/03/letter-sent-this-evening-to-brian.html

NAZI GAG ORDER!!!

Thomas S. Kenan III was very much a supporter of this.

But I am PROUD that I have triumphed over my adversaries – even if I have not yet undone the illegal/unconstitutional conviction, yet. While I used too much alcohol and marijuana to deal with the stress the last six years, I have now GREATLY reduced my intake of them, and the funny thing is that the gentleman in New York City, Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr., who has given me more than $45,000.00 in gifts to help me stay afloat over the last 4.5 years, is now pretending he didn’t do it to keep better track of me for my own mother, who was first identified to me in 1990 as America’s top literal NAZI by top Jewish business leaders in Atlanta, then when I first posted that in 2010, the Reiner Family of Hollywood made me an “Honorary Jew”.

My mother took over as the top US NAZI from Joe and Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy when it was clear that JFK’s generation had flipped to the side of Liberty. My mother has received her instructions from nearly every Pope from Pius XII through the current Francis I, who has far better Public Relations. I caught Mom on secured comm with Boehner/Holtz at the exact time that President Obama made the deal to reopen Government after Sen. Ted Cruz and others SHUT it. I was raised with Swastikas on the dinner plates and daily beatings.

Best friends of my parents over the years have been Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman (whom I knew and who helped my parents set up the narco-trafficking in both Wilmington, NC and Stone Mountain, GA in the 1980s and 90s), Coach Lou Holtz who lived across the street from us in the late 1960s in Columbus, OH, and one of Sean Hannity’s best friends, Christal Presley of Atlanta Public Schools.

I apologize that psychologically/spiritually I was not really ready to communicate very well when I contacted your office a few years ago, but hope you find me easier to understand, now.

I will follow this up with a snail-mailed letter so you have my mailing address. My cell phone number is (910) 200-XXXX, should you or your people wish to call me directly.
My original blog with over 3,200 postings dating back to 2008 can be found here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com, and a mirror blog with wider graphics begun 1/1/2014 can be found here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx.

Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to your reply – whatever it is.

Sincerely,
Scott David Kenan



Nannerl "Old Goat" Keohane


.

No comments:

Post a Comment