Saturday, April 2, 2016

Need I say MORE??? Joseph Faulk Is CHEAP with Me NOW, ONLY, to Keep Me From New Orleans!!! Last Year He Sent Me FIRST CLASS with Extra $5,000.00 in My Pocket!!!




Scott Kenan to John Lahr
15 mins
Hey John Lahr

You KNOW I owe you TONS!!! 

Sorry I had to miss the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival this year (please give Kenneth Holditch my kindest regards, and "spit in the eye" of that idiot Jeremy Lawrence Sewanee sponsored to diminish Tennessee Williams's image/reputation)


Miss Jeremy Lawrence

I expect to have Thomas Elliot Keith in prison sooner than I could have recently imagined -- now that I've written THESE letters to not only the President of Harvard, but my "co-Cincinnatus", Ted Turner, within the last 24 hours!!!


Thomas Elliot Keith



Me, Thomas Keith, and his narco-trafficking Colombian boyfriend Arturo  from Stone Mountain, Georgia -- at Episcopalian Bishops Residence, Cathedral St. John the Divine, late 2009.



LikeShow more reactions
Comment




Scott






.

No comments:

Post a Comment