Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Round Up of Recent News Items Before Writing the Two CEOs of My Local Governments: Mayor Bill Saffo and Commission Head Beth Dawson:




To begin with, this morning, "Testosteroni" said he is CERTAIN that what I next need to do is to rent to a roommate with the rent being WEEKLY, so that it is not too much money for a person to move in -- and we can test each other to see if we can live together.

I in NO WAY went "ballistic" with him, now that I understand he has what psychologists call an "Introvert" personality (in conflict with my "Extrovert" personality). In PLAIN TERMS he's a scaredy-cat coward.

As I explained to him, with the economy going strong -- especially here in Wilmington -- anyone WITHOUT a secure job (regardless the pay level or prestige), is only without one because they CHOOSE not to have one, won't fulfill basic work obligations (perhaps because of drug or alcohol addictions), or have some kind of disability (mental or physical) -- and then a VERY few like me, have Political Problems with Local Authorities.

You see, an actual ADULT adult can manage a month's rent -- especially as low as what I would ask for -- and if they are renting because of past difficulties and are just getting back on their feet, they will have friends or family to help them make timely rent at first. While my OWN family did everything they could to keep me at least homeless -- and even actively helped corrupted authorities commit me to mental hospital time and time again, Testosteroni acted like family to me, and has filled that role -- a role he has filled too long, actually, due to the problems I continued to have with corrupt politicians, business people, and even religious leaders. But I don't think their influence is nearly as strong today.

Ideal, would be someone who sometimes has business in Wilmington, and would like a place more their own than a hotel room -- like my roommate in Georgia of twelve years, Allen Rosen. Unlike Allen, however, they should NOT be CIA Agents supporting NARCO-TRAFFICKING -- Allen having spied not just on me for the CIA, but Tyler Perry as well, and then it was Allen Rosen who LIED to my sister Jane, claiming I was on the verge of SUICIDE (Allen had had no contact with me in at least five days), so that Jane PANICKED (she having had no contact with me in over a week), called the Stone Mountain, GA Police Department, which then tried to commit me.

All this, just minutes after Patrick Stansbury of www.Pentagon-USA.com (my employer of twenty years under two legal entities of business, but the SAME business), FIRED ME -- because he suspected I knew he was distributing all the hard narcotics flown into Maxwell AFB in Alabama -- we having three LEGITIMATE contracts to sell the ad space in three yearbooks of Air Force schools at that base.

I just noticed that Patrick has CHANGED his clients list page, http://www.pentagon-usa.com/client.html, to show "Past and Present" clients -- so I have to ASSUME he's been LOSING SOME BIG ONES -- HA!!!



This most recent photo of Patrick Stansbury shows the effects of his METH habit on his face. And his THREE drug arrests/convictions since I met him in 1990, are for possession of marijuana, then SELLING of marijuana, and then DISTRIBUTING marijuana.


While I worked for him, we ALL knew he had a BIG THING going on when a BOX of marijuana shipped to him UPS got lost and never arrived -- we all NERVOUS in the late 1990s that he would soon be arrested on MAJOR charges, but that never happened.




PART of the evidence that Mr. Stansbury and my Rosen roommate were in CAHOOTS, is that in his LAST communication with me as seen in the above linked posting, Patrick claimed that my FAMILY all HATED me (which ABSOLUTELY proved TRUE), and that I had NO SOLUTION -- except to commit suicide, and then via Allen Rosen and my sister Jane, the cops were at my door 20 minutes later to COMMIT ME, which they failed in doing.



Allen Rosen (Jew-gone-bad), with his wife Linda (formerly Beasley), whose close relative is a TOP Republican Judge in Alabama: http://www.allenrosenproductions.com/


And Allen TOLD me that his "Awards" were gotten because he had PAID to get them -- just like Marc LaFont my boyfriend in Santa Ana, California told me HE had paid to get HIS many awards in graphics -- but that is ANOTHER, LARGER story, documented elsewhere in this blog.


>>> I JUST TOOK A MOMENT TO CALL ALLEN ROSEN, getting him on the phone. He's as psychotic now as he was back then, and considers everything I have to say "a fantasy", but I very civilly warned him I intend to have him tried and convicted for his crimes.

Linda retired last summer from Tuscaloosa Public Schools, where she was a "Christian Counselor", and IN FACT wrote the literal book on inspirational messages to be read over the P.A. system at beginning of school days -- in EVERY SCHOOL IN ALABAMA. Linda and I discussed this many times, she a FIRM BELIEVER that one has to INSTILL good sense into people, and she even made her work into a book, Instilling Values, which despite her top position for this in Alabama, was UNABLE to interest any publishers.

"To Educate" means to "bring out" -- NOT stuff in, and God's people know we only have to find God WITHIN US, not stuff him IN!!!

Linda and I FREQUENTLY argued, because she INSISTS that "To fear God" is EXACTLY THE SAME as "To love God" -- perhaps the BIGGEST of "Lucifer's" lies!!!

And Allen and Linda met on a straight dating site for divorcees, she finding him SAD and she comforting to him, but he having a BIG ERECTION for big shapely breasts, ventured from his former home in Pittsburgh to Alabama, and Linda claimed he went RIGHT FOR HER BREASTS, shocking her, as she had no idea he had "romantic" interest.

Well, there he was and so Linda went with the flow, but several times -- in front of Allen -- she ridiculed him for being Jewish, claiming that when the RAPTURE happened, she'd be GONE, and he'd be stuck in HELL!!!

Loving Hets from Hell, no???

* * *

After there were FOUR MORE attempts to commit me in one month, retired Army Colonel Dottie Newman -- who had been Gen. Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer while Powell was Secretary of State and told me how she with Gen. and Alma Powell had sat around the Powell's dinner table and decided it was NOT safe for him to run for President in 2008, told me I HAD to flee the country to keep Republicans and the CIA from murdering me -- hence I fled to Puerto Vallarta in 2010 -- for the FIRST time.


"High-Haired" Dottie Newman was ALSO a Docent at the High Museum of Art in Atlanta -- and funny coincidence: Kiki Smith, at top, is the daughter of Tennessee Williams's lifelong friend Jane Smith, whom I knew very well in NYC!!!





>>> BOTTOM LINE ON ALL OF THIS:

Earlier today, in a Facebook thread, I was in lengthy discussion with a friend of Randy Jones of The Village People, who agreed with me on most things, but was DEFENSIVE AS HELL about things completely extraneous to the subject and therefore a WASTE OF TIME -- but he REFUSED to stop.

So I accused him of being an "Introvert", and asked him to read THIS recent posting describing it, and when he DID, came back to admit that was HIS problem and he would DESIST harassing me and wasting my time, which he has stopped. So if YOU have not taken a good look at this, I highly recommend it:





INTERESTING discussion with the owner of Camellia Cottage Guest House, http://www.camelliacottage.net/, a block from my current home, today. In 2011, when I knew the narco-trafficking Episcopalians who lived in the Williams Cottage just around the corner and seeming to front on the access to First Presbyterian's parking lot, she had had the COPS COME to chase me from picking up by homeless bag of possessions from the Williams Cottage's shrubs (where they had ALLOWED me to store it -- they so CRAZY, that when I invited them to First Prez services to see what I STILL think is the BEST Christian Theology -- but we had to have TWO hard drinks before services which they then ridiculed).

Anyway TODAY she and I agreed on EVERYTHING and I told her all about the corrupt Kenans (immediate and distant families), as well as the corruption of the Sheriff, Police Chief, and District Attorney, ALL of which she knew, if in less detail. She THEN said she thinks the Roman Catholic Church is even MORE corrupt, so I told her about how my mother BLACKMAILED my father into marriage to hide her Catholic Swastikas behind the iconic Kenan name -- and her proven ties to nearly all Popes going back to Pius XII, and how Mom took OVER as America's top NAZI from Joe and Rose Kennedy -- since JFK, etc. had FLIPPED SIDES!!!

I DID get her to say she has owned the property for 14 years now, so had to be the woman I've described in 2011 -- but I never let her know that. EVERYONE makes mistakes, no???

ALSO TODAY, Tennessee Williams's former lover Robert Carroll called me from Miami, and crazy as he IS and WAS (see how his showing up with a gun and TOO HIGH on drugs in 1981, led to my WORKING for Tennessee)http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-1-meeting-tennessee.html, as well as here: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-2-employment.html., we had a CIVIL conversation, with Robert still in denial about what I am all about -- LOL!!!


Scott Kenan shared Randy Jones's post.
8 hrs

Randy Jones
18 hrsNew York, NY
A couple of thoughts on our national season of discontent: 

This political season is totally modeled after the past 15-20 years' death grip of Reality TV being foisted  onto the American public to strangle truly creative writers and producers! The lowbrow common denominator dumbing down effect of such fodder has been capitalized upon by none other that the very Ring Master of the phrase "You're Fired!", one of the most devastating phrases an American worker can ever hear. Yet he is attempting to dominate the entire political environment and process using the same mannerisms of Il Duce and the the techniques straight out of the master play book of persuasion studied by every Lounge and Night Club Hypnotist. 

No wonder millions are running around believing they are sheep being threatened by a wolf hiding behind every tree, rock and bush (no pun intended), while slavishly believing the very Wolf in Sheep's clothing is the Saviour which they seek. 

In addition, our current sorry excuse for journalism, whether national regional or local, is for the greater part, complicit with the buying into it with it's competitive and baldfaced ego-driven punditry, opining and commentary in order to gain and sell as much air time as possible. 

It's shameless and a wee tad frightening at the same time. Not to mention confusing to nearly every candidate attempting to keep up. But not unfamiliar. Study the election of Bloody Andrew Jackson

Just sayin'!
Comments
Scott Kenan Randy Jones: I could NOT have said it better myself!!! 

And being a Kenan whose relatives control the biggest Governments-Corrupting and Polluting entity in World History: Exxon-Mobil -- as well as Bank of America, Coca-Cola, and the biggest trucking company in all of North America,www.theKAG.com, I am uniquely positioned to KNOW a lot about the infrastructure of corruption. 

Working for Tennessee Williams, beginning shortly after I met you in 1981 (and the Kennedys, Reagans, eventually Sinatras, etc. largely because of that), I have FULL FAITH in the Goodness of People, and my challenge is how to COMMUNICATE all I know better. 

So THANKS FOR THIS!!!
LikeReplyRemove Preview8 hrs


Scott Kenan shared a link.


"When you hurt, when your children hurt, I hurt."
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY ALANA HOROWITZ SATLIN
Like
Comment
TRUMP WOULD DEMOLISH HILLARY'S REPUTATION AND ELECTABILITY IN A NASTY, NASTY, NASTY NEW YORK SECOND!
And it wouldn't have to be based on the truth!
WE SIMPLY CA...
See More


Conservatives have always argued the left believes in unilateral disarmament, but now we have proof: Sen. Bernie Sanders faces a primary opponent whose use of a private e-mail server is under inves...
NYPOST.COM
Like
Comment


Philosopher and activist accuses Clinton of merely giving "lip service" to social justice concerns
ALTERNET.ORG
Like
Comment





Scott




.

No comments:

Post a Comment