Monday, February 22, 2016

After I Was VICIOUSLY ATTACKED in Social Media Last Night -- and This Morning Found My Computer SO CORRUPTED I Almost Had to Reload Windows 10 Again, I'm Laying Off Calling Exxon-Mobil -- and NY and CA Attorneys General -- until I Rest Up a Bit!!!



"Several sources including Angela Lambert, in her biography of Eva Braun, have suggested that Hitler may have had hypospadias," Craigie said. "He seems to have had injections of bovine testosterone to prepare for sex, whilst she took medication to suppress her periods when staying with him."


Furor erupts over Nazi leader's private parts
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM

The BEST thing I've noticed after returning from New York: TONS more people in Wilmington greet me on the street to THANK ME for this blog!!!

The WORST thing: I got used to smoking whilest blogging, and I DON'T smoke in my apartment here.


We actually met in Key West in 1981 -- when Glenn Hughes (the Leather/Biker Guy in The Village People), stole Gary, my best bartender at the restaurant I managed before working for Tennessee Williams. And recently I discovered that Randy Jones does an annual fundraiser at Carolina Beach -- near Wilmington where I now live, my ancestors (+/-) having FOUNDED UNC, Chapel Hill!!!
 6 Years Ago Today
Friends on Facebook with Randy Jones for 6 Years!

And Randy and I used to have lots of Facebook messaging and "Liking" of each other's Facebook comments -- until a year ago, when narco-trafficking New Hanover County Democratic Party Third Vice Chair Ryan Lee Burris told me that HE hangs out and pals around with Randy Jones when Randy is in town -- LOL!!!



Ryan on left with his WELL KNOWN narco-trafficking boyfriend of 2011 - 12 at least, James Elks (since fled town), also then lived with MEGA International Narco-Trafficker John Mann, who perjured himself when lawyer David Nash with corrupt Judge Chad Hogston and corrupt Prosecutor "Miss Coca Leaf" -- aka Lindsey Roberson -- convicted me of Cyber-stalking, a crime that the claims even in COURT did not fit -- LOL!!!




NATURALLY, Ryan (who has spent time in prison for narcotics crimes), is a BIG Hillary for Narco-Trafficking SUPPORTER!!!


Randy Jones has not admitted why he now shuns me -- yet.


>>> I SALUTE:


1. Beth Dawson and Jennifer Harjo, both Republicans, for INTEGRITY and caring about Wilmington!!!:


Beth Dawson and Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo are BOTH good Republicans -- and I SALUTE THEM!!!


Beth Dawson will tell you that her ascension to chairwoman of the New Hanover County Board of Commissioners was the result of bipartisan cooperation to get things done.Her Republican detractors -- among them Commissioner Woody White -- will…
STARNEWSONLINE.COM


Citizens should also know that Jen Harjo did NOT allow me to use her work email for anything relating to my cases that she handled -- because District Attorney Benjamin R. David has TOTAL ACCESS to ALL email content of ALL people using the domain "NCCourts.org" -- and YES, that includes ALL THE JUDGES!!!

http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html

2. Bob Jones, my recently-back-in-touch best friend from high school -- just because he's so DAMN COOL!!!

3. 

Stanley Winborne III (a Wilmington, NC native whose family controlled the Atlantic Coast Line Railroad -- as well as relative of Betty Price Kenan), with Colin Stuart Hamilton (former BBC star), from the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group.


Stanley's son was second in charge of the US State Department in Afghanistan while Hillary Clinton was head of State Department -- he in charge of shipping the heroin back to the USA on Air Force planes for my former employer, Patrick Stansbury to distribute from Maine to points south of here.




http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/07/after-my-long-meeting-last-night-with.html

And because my friend Evan Fish KNEW all about Pentagon Publishing's and its employee Lee Gosney's (also a CLOSE friend of my own father), distributing many drugs through Wilmington with the payments to most local politicians of BOTH Parties, Police Chief Ralph Evangelous had him murdered -- although set up to look like suicide -- I getting many key details from Sheriff Ed McMahon's (he a protector of the mini-subs unloading powder drugs under Snow's Cut Bridge), Negotiator and other Deputies.



Evan Fish's HOT PIT photo





My employer of 18 years, Patrick Stansbury of www.Pentagon-USA.com






4. Gregory Mosher (perhaps the MOST decorated and experienced of theater producers and directors alive today):


Yes, it's a state by state strategy, extremely well organized and of course funded. 
Ask anyone in N.C. (North Carolina, y'all!!!)

Jane Mayer's Dark Money lays it out in all it's truly shocking detail.
ALEC is a powerful, mostly secret, corporate-funded organization to promote corporation interests in collusion with state legislatures. ALEC creates model bills...
See More


How corporations and state legislators are colluding to write laws and remake America, one statehouse at a time.
BILLMOYERS.COM


Scott Kenan and The New Civil Rights Movement shared a link.

Pat McCrory Says Expanding Charlotte's Nondiscrimination Ordinance to LGBT…
THENEWCIVILRIGHTSMOVEMENT.COM


6. Kenneth Holditch and John Lahr (of Tennessee Williams fame)



Panelists (from left) Kenneth Holditch, David Kaplan, John Lahr, Annette Saddick, and Thomas Keith discussed the enduring reputation and popularity of playwright Tennessee Williams' works at the 29th annual Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival. (Theodore P. Mahne)


I can prove in Court that the OTHER three panelists are COMPLICIT in Sewanee's/Episcopal Church's cover-up of the murder and theft of estate of Tennessee Williams (and describe that in detail elsewhere in this blog).


7. 

Ginger Tindall in Puerto Vallarta

Ginger Tindall for LOVING my "stream of consciousness connections" in this blog -- and AGAIN, Stanley Winborne (as mentioned above), who totally GROOVED on the RHYTHM of my writing (and it's "hypnotic effect").

Since I met the two of them in early 2013 at the Writers Group, I write WITH THEIR "EARS" IN MIND!!!

8. Testosteroni, not just for the financial support -- but for all the AGGRAVATION that has always pushed me to greater CLARITY.


>>> AND FINALLY, A NOTE ON DEWAIN HALL:


He has arrived at his mother's house in Kansas this morning, taken an eight-hour nap, and collected the $200.00 that Testosteroni and I Western Union-ed him today.

He was SO GRATEFUL as well as "re-humanized" when he called to thank us an hour ago!!!

And that brings me to my getting back in touch with my old roommate Philip Rosario this morning. Great friends now, I'm buying my "herbal essence" from him again -- right in Betsy's Crepes!!!

After all, a multiple Major Felon for running brothels (but never caught for his major narco-trafficking), Phil always claimed he has BLACKMAILED District Attorney Ben David (for his homosexuality???), so that he is UNTOUCHABLE by legal authorities here in these parts of North Carolina.

And I've invited him over for DINNER sometime soon. He and I get along GREAT (because we both know so much about local CORRUPTION) -- as long as we are NOT roommates -- HA!!!








Scott

.

No comments:

Post a Comment