Thursday, January 28, 2016

And NOW, I Lead Off with Criticism of a BLACK "Christian" Church -- Just Outside Wilmington, North Carolina -- and Go Other Places as Well!!!





"During a private prayer time, God specifically spoke to Pastor Campbell and called him into the Pastorate. God said that the ministry would be called the New Beginning Christian Church and it would be a part of the Full Gospel Baptist church Fellowship."




1. I became aware of New Beginning Christian Church when at the Martin Luther King, Jr. Parade in Wilmington, one charming young woman seemed to single me out, by leaving the Parade for a moment to push through those at the curb and hand me (leaning against a wall behind everyone else), a bag of candy with a header card advertising their church.

I was CHARMED by that.

2. When I tried to email the Pastor and two others, whose email addresses I found on their website -- just like those on narco-trafficking Betsy's Crepes downtown, they came back as NON-EXISTENT -- LOL!!!

3. And I never before saw a CHURCH that had a domain ending ".com" -- all others seem to be ".org".

4. Unlike Catholic Clergy (and "TRUE" Christian Protestant Clergy), the Campbell's DON'T take anything like a Vow of Poverty -- or are in ANY way humble, as Jesus taught Christians to be, so I award "First Lady Campbell" one of my University of North Texas Awards!!!:



And when her husband, Robert, bends over to pick up a dime, exposing his "man-pussy", I award HIM one of these too.


Here is someone local and white whom I've given the same award to:



Republican Judge Lindsey Luther 


-- friend of Carolina Apartments narco-trafficker Jennifer McCracken (known aliases: Christine Hitchens and Tamira Blakeman):


Jennifer McCracken


BOTTOM LINE FOR NEW BEGINNING CHRISTIAN CHURCH: Any group that are enslaved by another that uses its Religious Scriptures to CONDEMN another to slavery because of RACE (or other thing), that then EMBRACES that God-Hating Religion or Scripture, DESERVES to be ENSLAVED, and bring it on themselves.


That said, I'm sure there is some good that comes out of this congregation.


>>> AND A TAKE ON A CHRISTIAN EVANGELIST WHO WAS A MESS, BUT AN AMAZING ONE -- UNDERSTANDING GOD'S LOVE FOR US ALL:

‪#‎tbt‬ 
Remembering the wonderful Tammy Faye.
Once upon a time we had a terrific weekend at The Kentucky Derby.
She was quite a gal, indeed.
160 people like this.
Comments
Dianna Marshall Sabo She had her own style and I admire anyone who does their own thing, and does it well! 
LikeReply12 hrs
Mike Ice That's where I met you both! She was a very nice lady!
LikeReply1 hr
Johnny Walgate Yes it was a great weekend!
LikeReply1 hr
Bo Dean I don't talk about this much, but in my darkest days in my teens...about the only thing on in the middle of the night was PTL. I watched her and listened and I believed her. I was glad as I got older that what she said, how she said it and what she bel...See More
LikeReply44 mins
Scott Kenan I bought this "Sister Louisa" (actually Grant Henry) painting, which is a copy of the original commissioned by Tammy Faye and Jim Bakker, to give copies of to major donors. This copy hung for years in Tammy's office, then nearing her death bed, Tammy Faye GAVE to Grant Henry telling him to "Sister Louisa it up", and sell. I had the privilege of buying it. Those are my sandals on my living room mantle, where it hung for years in Stone Mountain, Georgia!!!:
LikeReplyJust now
Matthew Hays I interviewed her for the amazing documentary they made about her, The Eyes of Tammy Faye
UnlikeReply219 mins
Scott Kenan Matthew Hays: FABULOUS MOVIE -- THANKS for making it!!!
LikeReply4 mins
WHOOPS!!! Matthew Hays did NOT make that movie -- I read his comment too quickly -- LOL!!!

But then Matthew Hays responded to me on Facebook:


Matthew Hays Oh, I didn't make the movie! That was the fabulous Fenton Bailey and Randy Barbato. I interviewed her at the time for an article about the movie when it was released. (Sorry I wasn't clear.)
LikeReply5 minsEdited

Scott Kenan Thanks for clarifying that here, but I'm using this thread on my Political Blog, and had actually already seen my error. I first met the entire Village People group in 1981 when they ate at a restaurant I managed in Key West -- BEFORE I became the last assistant to Tennessee Williams

Today, I work with General Colin L. Powell and the US Justice Department and DEA to BUST my near and distant Kenan Family, who founded UNC Chapel Hill, then inherited Henry Flagler's ENTIRE estate, so now control Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, USA, and the largest trucking company in North America, Kenan Advantage Group. 

I can PROVE they gave HUGE MONEY to the same people in the Episcopal Church who murdered Tennessee Williams and stole his estate from Harvard -- just as Jackie Kennedy Onassis WARNED US they would do at a party thrown by Jean Stein and George Plimpton on Jan. 11, 1982. 

My blog is getting record hits, and each posting is emailed to top leaders in US Press, Law Enforcement, Politics, and Friends of Tennessee Williams. 

You can find where YOUR WORDS are included here, toward the bottom: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../and-now-i...

THEWEATHERCONTINUES.BLOGSPOT.COM|BY SCOTT KENAN
LikeReplyRemove PreviewJust nowEdited


And FUNNIER STILL, is that Randy Jones, leader of the group THE VILLAGE PEOPLE:



Randy Jones is not only a native of the Lower Cape Fear, North Carolina, but I met him and the entire group in 1981 in Key West while managing "TUX: A Deli, Bakery, and Bar" for Gail Brockway -- before I worked for Tennessee Williams.


And Glenn Hughes, the LEATHER GUY (as seen above, and herehttps://www.facebook.com/FansOfGlennMHughes/?fref=ts), stole my best bartender, Gary, and they remained together for about two decades.

I also dated a guy in Palm Springs in about 1998, who shared an apartment with one of the "replacements" in that band, and Randy Jones does a yearly FUNDRAISER in Carolina Beach -- where I hope to catch up with him in person this year.

But local Narco-Trafficker and Third Vice Chair of the Democratic Party, Ryan Lee Burris, told me he is a CLOSE friend of Randy Jones, and they "pal around" together when Randy is in Wilmington.



Ryan Lee Burris with his then (2011 - 12) boyfriend, WELL KNOWN Wilmington narco-trafficker James Elks, who has since MOVED ON.

And since this has "come to light", Randy Jones has mostly avoided having any private message conversations with me on Facebook -- and NOT "Liked" any of my comments.

Whada ya think of THAT???


From: Andrew Bolden: I just threw up in my mouth a little...

5 Christian guys share their thoughts on what a godly girl looks like to them.
YOUTUBE.COM
William Morgan likes this.
Comments
William Morgan What about 5 Christian girls rebuttal??
LikeReply6 hrs
Scott Kenan Well, if you can FIND that, I'll happily post a link TO IT!!!
LikeReply6 hrs
William Morgan Doubt that it would exist.
UnlikeReply16 hrs






Scott




.

No comments:

Post a Comment