Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Woof-WOODIA!!! I Just Tried to Join the UNCW Seahawks -- Whilest Meeting 6' 10" Chukwuma "Chuck" Ogbodo in a LIKKER Store (A-B-C), at College and Market!!!


On Chuck's official UNCW page, his "real" name is Chukwuman (firing my imagination of his gender preferences -- but a college fella is too young for more than a tryst): http://www.uncwsports.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=5253&path=mbball.


And on Facebook, Chukwuma "Tall-Man" Ogbodo seems to live in Greensboro and has wife and child -- but claims to have GONE to both High Point Christian  then UNCW (so seems the same): https://www.facebook.com/chukwuma.t.ogbodo



>>> THIS JUST IN @ 10:03 PM, EST:


Me and Chukwuma!!!


Received via Facebook Message -- I NEVER GOT the email to my AOL account.


Fancy THAT!!!



>>> HOW IT ALL BEGAN . . . 

You see, there was not a drop of adult beverage in my apartment -- and tomorrow is Thanksgiving, so off to the ABC store (Alcoholic Beverage Commission -- "Christian" states LOVE to lap up their likker -- but REFUSE to name the stores!!!).

En route, I passed my old mail-carrier -- accompanied by a Postal Inspector -- so maybe FINALLY the Post Office is looking into the DRUG CORRUPTION of at least the main downtown branch. I still have heard nothing about my complaint from nearly FOUR months ago about the HATE NOTE that likely was illegally placed in my US Mailbox in Carolina Apartments by International Narco-Trafficker Jennifer McCrackenhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/08/done-postal-inspector-will-question.html

And then on arrival at the store, I saw a guy about 28 in a sweatshirt printed: U CONN LAW, so I asked him if he had gone to the University of Connecticut Law School -- or if he just likes to con the Law. The first, said he, and in discussion, it came out that he knows Sterling Kenan (just like lawyer Oliver Carter, next door).



Thomas S. Kenan III's sister-in-law Sterling "Squirty" Kenan with her daughter (who seems to get on well with lawyers), Roberta "Sterling" Sterling (Kenan) McCracken -- NOT related to Jennifer McCracken (that I know of):


Jenny McCracken appears to be from what we liked to call a "bad gene pool" (especially compared to Squirty Kenan or Sterling McCracken, above).

Anyway, I then saw these two really tall guys, one appeared pure black African, the other mixed race, and it turned out I was CORRECT, the other handsome rake (probably only 6' 7" or so -- and Chukwuma claimed to be 6' 10", but everywhere else it says 6' 9", who turned out to be white, black, and Cherokee -- so my cousin).

Anyway, I began -- after asking them if we could play some ball and learning they both actually play for UNCW -- with how all those white people are just ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, as far as I am concerned, and we got into all kinds of hysterical conversation -- Chuck then deciding he had to have a photo of him and me, so his buddy took it with Chuck's iPhone,

I might mention that the three of us had become the center of attention, and others took photos too, and many were listening -- although I lowered my voice a tad to tell them some of what I find hottest about black guys -- including that "black smell". That had them BOTH nearly on the floor in laughter -- and the highest of the 'FIVES", we exchanged. That just as I headed to the door.

But here's the "THING": I wanted that photo too, and I gave Chuck my AOL email address, which I checked to make certain he got it correct -- and watched as it was sent and did not return. NOW, I have NOT received it -- finally proving that I do NOT get many emails sent to me.

Over the last three years, I've talked to at least 100 people who were either going to email me from an address I wrote down for them, or simply said to get it off the right side of my blog. Of course many didn't get to it -- or changed their minds about wanting to -- but out of over 100, I should have at least gotten ONE!!!

In any case, I'll try to Facebook-friend Chukwuma after sending him a message, then maybe he can Facebook-send the photo to me.

Something AMAZING from his page -- Louis Farrakahn, whom I never really listened to before -- but he is here RIGHT ON!!!:


Scott Kenan shared Dj woogie's video.
38 mins
From the guy I met today in the LIKKER store, Chukwuma(n) "Tall Man" Ogbodo, native of Nigeria!!!



5,755,423 Views
Dj woogie uploaded a new video.
February 24Edited
REAL SHIT JUST A LIL TRUTH FOR YOUR TIMELINE D.L. Hughley Steve HarveyMinister Farrakhan ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³

Well, maybe I'll be a CHEER-LEADER for UNCW (Old Farts Division) -- and I DID fill them all in on my Kenan Family's History and relationship to UNC and
UNCW. They only knew of Kenan Auditorium (UNCW) and Kenan Stadium (Chapel Hill)!!!





Scott Kenan shared a link.
2 hrs





Scott Kenan shared a link.


Prime Minister Matteo Renzi has pledged to spend $1 billion of a new security budget on the arts.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY NADYA AGRAWAL

Scott


.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment