Friday, June 26, 2015

After Speaking With David Nash Tonight -- at Cape Fear Equality's MARRIAGE EQUALITY Celebration!!!


Hogue Hill attorneys -- David Nash is in front of the door.



>>> JUST SENT TO REV. ERNIE THOMPSON:

Scott Kenan

11:03 PM (0 minutes ago)
Description: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
Description: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
Description: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
to Ernie, charlie, kathy, Charles, Dennis, Benjamin.R.Dav., Linda/Lou, dnash, 
wtaljo, Jim, aaveritt, pjenkins, wilmjourn, "breakingnews@starnewsonline.com" 
 <breakingnews@starnewsonline.com>,
"breakingnews@newsobserver.com" <breakingnews@newsobserver.com>,
WECTNEWS <newsroom@wect.com>

Dear Rev. Thompson,

This evening, I am writing in the hope that you can talk some sense into your congregant, lawyer David Nash. As you SHOULD know (if you read my emails which in COURT would prove I tried to warn you and others), I had decided NOT to sue David’s pants off (metaphorically, ONLY) – if he would be civil and perhaps help me with a lead on a reasonable apartment, some free legal advice regarding the matter in Chicago, or similar.

I have attempted to email him about this directly (copying every one of his law partners in the hope THEY could talk sense into him), but all has been for naught, I’m afraid. So now I turn to you – as his Christian Spiritual Leader. You see, I went to the Celebration of the Supreme Court decision on Marriage Equality at Costello’s Bar tonight – which he owned in 2011 – NEVER expecting him to show up there!!!

But I guess David is now OUT GAY to all, so that, at least is PROGRESS, no??? I’m afraid his face shows considerable deterioration due to his acute alcoholism – since I last saw him in 2012 – but he was NOT drunk tonight!!!

I recognized him as he was about to enter the front door, and addressed him only as “Sir” (temporarily blanking on his name), and spoke quite evenly and rationally, saying I was SORRY for the troubles in the past, but hope he is now doing well (meaning not screwing people by perverting the Law – although I did not say anything like that).

He somewhat snottily REFUSED to shake my hand, and said, “Go to hell,” and when I said I hoped we could respect each other and possibly he could give me a little legal advice, he half-snarled that he was going to do to me “whatever it takes to ‘take care of me’”. I knew he could do NOTHING – especially with the US Government now investigating all that happened to me at the hands of Narco-Trafficking FAKE Christians here in Wilmington in 2011 – 2012.

In any case, I continued to enjoy the celebration, but half an hour later, had to squeeze past him and the man he was speaking with in a narrow passage to the back “smoking garden”, where I had witnessed not just simple pot-smoking when he and John Stike, DDS (your congregant who had all but raped me in the 1980s), but considerable sales of hard drugs – like David’s 6’ 8” bartender ALSO was doing from the bar.

Anyway, I continued MY civility, by simply saying as I approached and had to get the two of them to un-block the hallway, saying, nicely, "Just passing through." And David moved without rancor.

As you know, I previously glossed over this – saying with David’s acute alcoholism, he probably didn’t even KNOW all this drug stuff was going on in his and John Stike’s bar, but he at least had the SENSE to sell the thing!!!

Now WHAT could have been more “Christian” on my part than that??? Yet he is STILL being a “Fake Christian SHIT-HOLE” – as they are called!!!

And running into him at the bar was FAR PREFERABLE to walking into his office Monday (as I had promised in an email to him), to see if we could make Peace.

Well, tonight David SET MY COURSE OF ACTION, so would you PLEASE explain to him that he must pay me $1,000,000.00 (one million US Dollars), within one month -- for his throwing me in jail and having pervert-judge (Republican) Chad Hogston DEBASE THE LAW, as blogged about many times. I suffered INCREDIBLY because of that (and I expect to sue Defender Emily Zvejnieks over it too).

As I have explained to now seemingly HUNDREDS of Wilmingtonians, my winnings in lawsuits against those who PERVERTED THE LAW to harm me in 2011 – 12, will FIRST be used to build a museum about the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection and History of Slavery in this area. ALL said that David Nash, Thom Goolsby, Benjamin R. David (and his intern, Jeff Duncan, who later partnered with Jamie Lee Sutherland of Wells Fargo, Chicago and HIS lawyer, Daliah Saper – also a Talking Head on Fox News of Chicago to charge me with LIBEL without legally serving me, then getting a CONVICTION in Cook County, Illinois, IN ABSENTIA – both illegal and unconstitutional, and a source of SUPER-MAJOR civil action for monetary compensation, by me soon), SHOULD be prosecuted because ALL OF WILMINGTON seems to have discovered their narco-trafficking and HATRED OF GOD by perverting the LAW.

Also, since I expect to also bring lawsuits against Judges Criner and Noecker, they would have to RECUSE THEMSELVES from trying me for ANYTHING, as I politely asked Sandra Ray Criner to do the last she was to try me, and she IMMEDIATELY DID!!!

Also, Ben David is TOAST (from what I hear from the US Officials investigating Wilmington), so I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you IMMEDIATELY de-Elder him – if not KICK HIM OUT of your congregation – or YOU could be charged with complicity in the Wilmington Narco-Trafficking Ring, understand???

>>> HOW could he understand, when I FORGOT to add that First Prez must FORMALLY APOLOGIZE to the black population of Wilmington for your MURDEROUS RAMPAGE of black people in 1898 -- then make amends, which financial support of such a museum would probably accomplish. I'M not black, so you would need to work through the NAACP or similar to see if it would be sufficient (no one is now alive who did all this IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, REDEEMER!!!)

Remember, it was Rev. Jim Holderness who claimed to me that YOU and he were PROUD to protect the District Attorney’s ASS – by making him Deacon, then Elder – despite his DELIBERATELY DRUG-ADDICTING Wilmington’s CHILDREN!!!

And, as I imagine you have guessed, I will NOT be picketing your church as congregants leave services this Sunday – that was just my anger and bluster. But I WILL soon do this if YOUR church, which with William Rand Kenan, Senior, CAUSED the Wilmington Insurrection which led to all the Jim Crow Laws being passed within two years – and then the Stand Your Ground Laws, more recently.

I HOPE you and your congregation have healed, and are now ACTUAL Christians – instead of God-Hating White Supremacists, as you still were in 2012.

How many black and brown folks are now members???

Given all of this, I think First Prez should kick in at least two million dollars for the museum – but since you were KIND enough to assist me with more than $2,000.00 of church funds when I was homeless, and Lou and Linda Orlando gave me $40.00 quite spontaneously, I would not ask for it for ME, but to be given to the museum once we get a legal entity established to plan and build it.

I KNOW this would be GREAT for your mental health – and that you would NOT likely end up with your teeth constantly chattering when we speak in person (like the last time). Although, that might have been from your taking too much “speed”, legally or not, but you won’t feel the need to take those drugs after GETTING RIGHT WITH JESUS, as they say.

For more details of what I have been avoiding posting again on David Nash (but will now be QUITE aggressive broadcasting), Please see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/11/a-few-family-matters.html

Thanks -- I look forward to your response, or lacking that, I'll try to find you in your church office,

Scott




Scott Kenan shared a link. (on June 26, 2015!!!)
7 hrs ·


Just a bunch of coincidences? I, of course, think not.
DAILYKOS.COM
Like · Comment · 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment