Friday, June 5, 2015

After a Brow-Beating by My Landlord Yesterday, His Drunk and Glue-Sniffing Family ATTACKED LAST NIGHT!!!

Framed pictures of Mexico's President Enrique Pena Nieto and PRI officials are seen on a pile of burning papers after members of the teacher's union CNTE vandalised the local headquarters of the Institutional Revolutionary Party (PRI) in Oaxaca, Mexico, June 4, 2015. REUTERS/Jorge Luis Plata

Murders blight Mexico elections as government fails on security: http://www.vallartadaily.com/mexico-elections-murders/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+VallartaDaily+%28Vallarta+Daily%29



TRUST ME -- things could NOT have gotten stranger, but a couple of news items first:

1.
WHY isn't THIS on CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox, or MSNBC -- or Huffpost???



Canada and Mexico will seek WTO authorization to impose $3 billion in sanctions against U.S. exports in retaliation against contentious meat-labeling laws
VALLARTADAILY.COM
Like · Comment · 

2.


The school released a 59-page notice of allegations on Thursday.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like · Comment · 

3.
All Praise the North Carolina NAACP!!!


WALNUT COVE – More than 100 people concerned about environmental injustice signed up Wednesday night to be part of a possible lawsuit that the Rev. William Barber, president of the N.C. NAACP, said the civil-rights organization is planning to file.
JOURNALNOW.COM
Like · Comment · 


4.



5.


Scott Kenan shared a link.
15 hrs ·


“I don’t think an answer to this, honestly, is to go in a direction of legalizing any of these currently illegal drugs,” ... “This whole movement in various parts of the...
MINTPRESSNEWS.COM|BY M. DAVID FOR COUNTER CURRENT NEWS
Like · Comment · 


>>> WHAT WENT DOWN:


In reporting what happened yesterday, I was still in SHOCK and completely forgot to write the REAL REASON I went to speak with Beto (http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/06/as-dust-clears-my-last-posting-on-dean.html) -- and I'm GLAD it has now been hit and shared so many times -- mostly for ALL the email addresses of the "Chac Mool Cafe"/Arturo Padillo Drug Nuts that I LATER posted at the bottom -- or the Dean Hansell report.


THANK YOU ALL FOR THAT!!!


There was no hurry to decide how to split the cost of the repairs Martin Jacobo completed, since it would be deducted from my rent at the end of this month and the next. BUT, during that time of repairs, we had a storm that dumped 3.5 inches of rain one night -- and I found TWO leaks in the roof which has NEVER leaked at all, before.

Beto spent a lot of money two years ago, putting a new roof on, and he also has my roof completely chain-link-fenced off -- as no one is supposed to go on it, except for occasional storage of things.



This is right next to my lovely house and walled garden (pics of my house soon -- yesterday, I bought a drill to replace the one Martin stole, and want to hang more artwork, first) -- and where Beto's relatives live. You don't see it here, but there is a one meter square glass in a window on the side the rains blow in that broke two years ago and it STILL is not replaced!!!

But his two male cousins of about 35 years of age, and not the wives but the children (ages pre-school through 17), keep opening it and playing on the roof. I gave up trying to stop it -- but when Martin came to work, he talked to them about it and they closed the hole in the fence that had been open for MONTHS.

This is where the leak came from.

But both the two brothers and their children OFTEN beg at my door and kitchen window -- the adults, typically, late at night when they are so drunk and high from sniffing GLUE (and the glue containers LITTER the cliff-side here). Mostly, the adults want cigarettes (which I'm happy to give no more than one time per week), while the two boys (16 and 17), started begging for cigarettes and money, but the last two months ask for marijuana -- which I WILL NOT GIVE to ANYONE under 18 (had I any) -- and I'm not keen on that age since it CAN cause a brain-circuits-development problem for people under 25.

Then, a week ago, the 17 year old boy offered to sell Martin and me A HALF KILO OF MARIJUANA!!!


We REFUSED, of course!!!


And even though they have them-metered electricity in the gardener's shack a little downhill in front of my house -- and a water spigot for the garden, they ALWAYS run an extension cord from MY power to run a boom box for their partying in FRONT of that shack, and they always use MY water for the garden.

I discussed this with Beto a very long time ago, and it costs me next to nothing and I don't care -- so they have my permission to use my power and water, me paying for it.


And what distinguishes at least the "adults" -- is their POWERFUL ALLEGIANCE TO THE CATHOLIC CHURCH!!!

And I almost forgot that TWICE I caught them with a busty female prostitute for the two men and their 16 and 17 year old sons to SHARE!!! She was camped in the garden shack.

And I TOO was raised in the Roman Catholic Church and got the BEST VALUES THERE (although I find the theology worse than silly).

IN FACT if word got out in any of the Catholic Churches or Schools in the USA that I ever attended, people like these SUBSTANCE-ADDICTEDthieves and Drug Sellers would be RUN OUT OF ANY AMERICAN CATHOLIC CHURCH.

But NOT in Mexico -- THESE are the Mexican Catholic Church Values and they are OF THE DEVIL!!!

Anyway, the last week they have been SO HIGH ON GLUE (VERY destructive high -- and I've caught the one brother convulsing on the ground with a foamy mouth TWICE!!!), that they inadvertently turned off the water supply to my house. No BIGGY, I just go down and turn the valve.

Last night, my water was turned off for the SECOND time of the day, and I was PISSED!!! I ran out, turned it on (right in front of one of the men), and started yelling at them (the others being near enough), for being "Drogas Mafia!!!". And the guy claimed that was NOT my water valve, and then I heard water gushing, and it turns out that THEIR water for the garden was ALWAYS actually mine, AND THEY HAD BEEN SO HIGH THEY BROKE OFF THE SPIGOT!!!

Now, that happened 1.5 years ago, too, and before I even realized the water was off, Beto had someone up to fix it.


>>> WHEN THE PLUMBER ARRIVED, we found the METAL spigot had actually been CUT OFF -- and the blade they used was left RIGHT THERE!!! They sold the metal spigot to BUY DRUGS!!!


We're replacing it with a PLASTIC faucet -- which will be GLUED IN -- but NO "sniff-shiffing" ALLOWED -- LOL!!!
* * *

But it is almost noon today -- so longer than 12 hours -- and NO ONE has shown up to fix it and Beto has not called to say when it will be fixed.


I guess they didn't bother to even tell him about it -- so I'll TEXT him later -- not willing to have ANOTHER SCENE like yesterday in his store -- LOL!!!

>>> ADDED LATER: Beto called me three minutes after I texted him, and NO ONE had told him about it. He's sending a plumber out today -- and he SOUNDED LIKE HIS OLD SELF!!!

Oh, and I DID have a LONG conversation with my mother, this morning, about Beto and his relatives and the GOD-HATRED of the Mexican Catholics -- thanking her for RAISING ME IN THE FAR BETTER CATHOLIC CHURCH OF THE USA!!!



NO MATTER WHAT -- Mom and I CONTINUE to have a great relationship, and she said they ALL had a GREAT TIME during their Outer Banks, North Carolina vacation, a week ago!!!


6.

Just one day after the first cases of indigenous chikungunya were detected in Puerto Vallarta, the city was fined by the State Health Commission for violations in controlling the spread of dengue and chikungunya.



Puerto Vallarta was fined by the State Health Commission for violations in controlling the spread of dengue and chikungunya a day after first cases found.
VALLARTADAILY.COM
Like · Comment · 


“Candor disarms paranoia.”
― Allen Ginsberg
Like · Comment · 


Scott




.

No comments:

Post a Comment