Tuesday, December 23, 2014

I Trust That Barack Hussein Obama is LAUGHING and DANCING in Hawaii, about Now. PRAISE the Lord!!!


My brother's Pennsylvania house at Christmas about ten years ago.



Mike and my nephew Connor asleep within it that day.



>>> BREAKING @ 2:36 PM, CST: As just seen on CNN TV, one of the guys in the GUN-smuggling thing to NYC lives in Snellville, Georgia, and I BET he is a friend of Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, who I can PROVE distributes the illegal drugs coming in on US Air Force planes to Maxwell AFB

And it was former Georgia Congressman (Republican) John Linder, with whom Patrick passed the cash -- THAT I WITNESSED AND CAN TESTIFY TO IN COURT!!!





    1. Map of Pentagon Publishing Inc
  1. Pentagon Publishing Inc
  2. Publisher
  3. Address: 2437 Millers Pond Way Southwest, Snellville, GA 30039, United States
    Phone:+1 404-262-3121


* * *


This morning, I had not had but a sip of my coffee, when suddenly, what sounded most like a cat began screaming in panic, and both of mine ran to the back garden. A kitten, maybe two weeks older than when she could leave her mother, was treed in my potted ficus about ten feet up, where I could just reach.

Poor thing was so panicked, but without harm, she's now on her way back to mama -- or someone.

The next thing that happened this morning, is that my iPad Mini actually BEHAVED RIGHT for the first time in months, and months, and months -- PRAISE JESUS!!!



The CIA/NSA hackers have gone into RETREAT!!!





>>> AN EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH MARMA DUKE:


So well written, it has to be true -- and that is NOT sarcasm.

I wish you had explained earlier about your son -- that is what bothered me most. And I'm glad he's apparently now of a better weight. I'm glad you felt the sting of my words, but sorry it was due to lack of communications.


Arturo, his Brit-wife Emily, and cook at Chac Mool Cafe, Chacala, Nayarit, Mexicohttp://chacmoolcafe.webs.com/. MOST interesting is that this photo had been STRIPPED from my computer, but I found it on the internet. And Arturo is TOTALLY connected to the two Governors of Nayarit Estado (a father, followed by his son -- who have a house there), and Ted Druch and his wife "Puckered-Mouth" Maria Ruiz (of the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group), ate there often.



Dave Wilson's car parked half a block from my apartment, where he and his wife lived. Those two were STUPID enough to give me the story of how they and others were OFFICIAL EPISCOPAL CHURCH USA NARCO-TRAFFICKERS, and I saw the 24 two-kilo bags of white powder they transferred through my landlord -- HA!!!


You are right about Arturo, but he sure is CUTE, despite a near dirth (apparently this is not a word, but it means "lack") of chest hair, and if things had worked out of you remaining, you might have worked a deal of receiving the few extra pounds Arturo wears, but that would have made BOTH of you too hot to bear, and I might have acted in a way that would have me in jail today.

Clearly, all has worked out for the best!!!

BTW: I was 275 pounds in Chacala, but two years previous, I had dropped to 205 when I drove back to North Carolina -- and looked very "Auschwitzian" as they say. I quickly landed in jail where peanut butter sandwich on embalmed bread was de rigor, but even eating everyone else's unwanted food, I only gained two pounds the six weeks of my first stay.

And I would also like to add that in the approximately five cell blocks I was kept in in New Hanover County Detention Center during my five incarcerations on eight charges since dropped (since there was not a SHRED of evidence against me for ANY of them), most allowed inmates out of individual cells for one hour a day, although some we were allowed out to eat at tables, and the others for two hours.

BOTH these practices (and two of those cell blocks were for dangerous criminals, as I had been designated), are ILLEGAL ABUSE OF PRISONERS according to the Geneva Convention (or similar), and United Nations agreements -- both of which we signed.



Although this image is oriented correctly in my computer, hackers will NOT allow me to post it "straight", and that is because Sheriff Ed McMahon of New Hanover County is nothing but a God-Hating CHRISTIAN COCK-SUCKER!!!


Readers will recall that he cried (literally), when on July 3, 2011 at a "WHITES ONLY" Christian Patriots Rally on the steps of the Nixon Building, he came up to me claiming he had known NOTHING about how his deputies protect(ed) the mini-subs unloading white powder drugs beneath Snow's Cut Bridge (really, I did NOT make up this name!!!).


But my friend, Deb Baratta a highly skilled chemist with a $200,000.00/year job, walked across that bridge, and the Deputies being afraid she might have seen it, RAPED HER REPEATEDLY and then drugged her, and when she arrived at the Mental Ward of New Hanover Regional Medical Center, her legs above her knees were TOTALLY PURPLE and swollen, she screaming against the Deputies who had raped her again and again.



Deb Baratta's intake photo of Sheriff McMahon's jail on a minor marijuana offence, July 2011.





I had just been committed by Judge Sandra Ray Criner, so I witnessed it all.


Google in this blog for more details on her story.



Also, you and I consumed CONSIDERABLE alcohol three times in my apartment.

Bottom Line: It gives me great pleasure to think of you having EXPLOSIVE manly emissions, and I do not mean as a thought leading to similar thing for me. I seem to have developed a thing for "criminal sex", so fantasize about Toro (google in my blog), and thank God, right after things pop, he disgusts me again, so I am not in danger of re-contacting.

I wish you and your family a most joyous Holiday -- the sort that is as beautiful as light that has passed through jade,

Scott

Sent from my iPad

On 22/12/2014, at 19:40, marma duke wrote:
no i never touched anything harder than tequila in chacala and havent for many years.Many years.and I consider Alcohol harder than pot. 
I hated working there. The other workers hated me and Arturo is not a very good manager . and crazy  ? i was very unnerved by you the night you came to visit when i was washing dishes because you were talking about all of the stuff going on and while i up to my elbows in grease and disgusting work on top of the fact that i was also going to be left to close the place by myself among many other things. My not knowing or understanding the full scope of the problems you were facing while being steeped in my reality left very little room for understanding or patience. For that I apologize and always regretted that interaction.
and why do you insist on the fat baby thing.It is insulting the way you say it  and  I never thought it was okay but a very fine Puerta Vallarta Dr and a visiting Pediatrician  from New York both said ."Dont worry." We didn't. He is quite normal. 
* * *



Scott Kenan shared a link.
1 hr ·


There and hundreds of teachings contained in the 4 Gospels of the New Testament, teachings that, if we obeyed, would absolutely flip our lives and world upside-down...
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like ·  · 

I know how LAZY white-assed people tend to be, so here are the four:


1. Jesus, not the Bible, is God's living and active Word that brings life.


"You don't have His word living in you, because you don't believe the One He sent. You study the Scriptures because you think you have eternal life in them, yet they testify about Me. And you are not willing to come to Me so that you may have life."- John 5:39-40 HCSB

2. The only way to enter the Kingdom of Heaven is through DOING the will of God. 


"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven." Matthew 7:21 ESV

"An expert in the law stood up to test Him, saying, "Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?""What is written in the law?" He asked him. "How do you read it?"He answered: Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind; and your neighbor as yourself."You've answered correctly," He told him. "Do this and you will live."- Luke 10: 25-28 HCSB

3. Condemnation isn't Jesus' style.

"I have not come to condemn the world, but to save it." John 3:17 ESV

"Neither do I condemn you. Go and sin no more."- John 8:11 ESV

4. You're supposed to sacrifice yourself and speak words of blessings for those you disagree with the most.

"Love Your Enemies and Bless Those Who Persecute You" Matthew 5:44 ESV




Stanley winborne, robin avery, ginger tindall, casapacifica99, bonnie Dixon, roseangelica morena, joy eckle, Darrell mccleod, David Wright, Arlene Pervin, Charlotte Ortega, Dr. Jane, John Markuson.


Scott


.

No comments:

Post a Comment