Monday, September 9, 2019

The Kenan Driver in Costco KNEW That My Kenan Relatives in Chapel Hill Have a DEAL with Vladimir Putin to DESTROY US Democracy!!! / Americans ROAR BACK in Hitting This Blog -- but Russians Still Hitting by 1,000 MORE / Facebook Has MELTDOWN -- Then so Does My Mother -- HA!!!


Donald Trump sent in Federal Police to GUARD Kenan Advantage Group trucks that were violating Treaties with Native Americans in Oregon a couple of years ago.


>>> MY LETTER SENT TO WILMINGTON'S COSTCO AND TOP EXECS OF KENAN ADVANTAGE GROUP -- AND THEN MY LETTER SENT TO COSTCO'S CEO, CRAIG JELINEK -- NONE OF WHOM EVER ANSWERED -- HA!!!







Sherri Jordan in 2016.


I ran into Sherri Jordan in Costco yesterday. We first met in 2011, when she was still married to "Mr. Jordan", a recently FIRED Driver for Kenan Advantage Group, www.theKAG.com, and I got to speak with her husband as well. During the Great Recession -- still not then over -- he had been FIRED and BLACKLISTED among trucking companies, because he would not SHUT UP about being told he HAD TO dump petroleum sludge that builds up in the bottom of trucks into TIDAL WATERS in New Hanover County!!!

At that time, I ALSO was in touch with the man who REORGANIZED "Flagler System" -- the umbrella entity that included much of what Henry Flagler had left in his will to Mary Lily (Kenan) Flagler, and in turn was left to Mary Lily's Kenan's heirs. But he had KNOCKED UP a Latina chambermaid at www.theBreakers.com, and for THAT (according to him, anyway), he had been unceremoniously SACKED by Thomas S. Kenan III.

And I also heard from a Kenan driver who had been sacked and blacklisted from all trucking companies in the USA by Tom Kenan -- for a lesser offense that I don't now remember -- but it is in this blog. EVERYTHING here is documented in this blog, so you can FIND IT, if you doubt my veracity today. So, THAT guy grovelled in a letter to Tom -- going on about his wife's terminal illness -- and Tom did not hire him back, but REMOVED the blacklisting within the trucking industry.

Yesterday, Sherri CONFIRMED this story about her now ex-husband -- and said she had to introduce me to Mike, the Kenan Driver who had just made delivery of gasoline to Costco, and was in line at the snack bar.

Mike was SO HANDSOME, I had to seriously compliment him -- and cracking up, he said he has a girlfriend. I told him I dated Tom Kenan's old boyfriend, Curtis "Robbie" Anderson in 1985, and Tom's cousin Gregg Loomis of Atlanta told me in 1990, that the only people the wealthy Kenans hate more than "Niggers", are Jews -- and that in the last couple of years, people who know Tom and his near relatives say that is STILL TRUE TODAY!!!


Driver Mike confirmed that that is TRUE.


He also confirmed that Kenans ARE HUGE Ku Klux Klan supporters, and were a TOP FORCE in putting Donald Trump into office, and have been benefiting HUGELY, FINANCIALLY, from that since then.





Readers -- and "Business Historians" -- know that Kenan Advantage Group and Costco are INTIMATELY tied together. It was BECAUSE Costco and "the KAG" signed the deal in the early aughts -- about 2003 -- for Kenan to supply ALL COSTCOS in the "lower 48" with gasoline, that Kenan Advantage Group became the LARGEST trucking company in the USA, Canada, and Mexico, and many sources also told me that Kenans (controlling Exxon before that, as well as the American Petroleum Institute), and their companies' Lobbyists ACTUALLY wrote the NAFTA agreement -- under George W. Bush, but it was the blackmailed Homosexual Obama, who signed it into Law.




>>> NOT TO BE OUTDONE BY HARPER PETERSON, DEB BUTLER TO HAVE AN EXCLUSIVE FUNDRAISER ON GATED FIGURE-8 ISLAND WHERE ALL THE WEALTHIEST KENANS HAVE COMPOUNDS -- LOL!!!



Deb Butler at the Political Rally summer 2018 where she FIRST told me to my face that she DOES Drug Trafficking with Republican Jonathan Deputyhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/06/my-conversations-with-my-democrat-nc.html.


Here is link to Deb's Fundraiser on Figure-8 Islandhttps://secure.actblue.com/donate/figure8tickets -- and then compare that to Harper Peterson's Fundraiser, details published yesterday on my blog: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/nc-rep-holly-grange-republican-drives.html.






Facebook, which I reported yesterday has KICKED ME OFF again -- this time only for seven days -- and that I had APPEALED for them to take a second look, but I've NEVER heard of them ever relenting on any of these decisions. Others of my friends ALSO frequently complain of being KICKED OFF for re-posting things ALREADY posted on Facebook, etc.

My FIRST email of this morning:


>>> Your comment is now back on Facebook. We're sorry we got it wrong.
 Facebook security@facebookmail.com
ToScott Kenan

  Hi Scott,   Your comment is now back on Facebook. We're sorry we got it wrong.   - The Facebook Help Team        
   
   Facebook Help Team
   
   
Hi Scott,
Your comment is now back on Facebook. We're sorry we got it wrong.
- The Facebook Help Team


There was also a link to get the details from them on Facebook, and THERE it said that they REAFFIRMED that I broke their rules, and checking, they NEVER put my comment back online!!!


And I'm STILL kicked off for a WEEK -- HA!!!




And I spoke with Mom this morning -- telling her all about my experience with the Kenan Driver, POSSIBLY finding a roommate (I doubt he's still interested, or I'd have heard from him by now), and other things -- including that ANYONE who still supports Donald Trump or the FAKE "Christian/Republicans", who are dwindling and only hateful people opposed to both God and Democracy support either Trump or the Republicans, after ALL THE DISCLOSURES.




Mom today, flanked by me and my younger sister Julie Ruth (Kenan) Duffy -- who WAS a "Sarah Palin/Donald Trump Republican" and devout Catholic, but I don't know if she still is today. She works for the Israeli Teva Pharmaceuticals, one of the TOP FIVE Drug Companies that PUSHED Opioids and my own County is SUING, results SOON, out of a northern Ohio Court, where these law suits were all grouped together.



Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan in her HEYDAY -- 2009 -- at THIS event: 





My most THUGGISH photo of Mom -- taken in 2008.


The link to what I sent Drew Griffin and CNN is 1/4 the way down THIS posting:



>>> AS OF 2:00 PM, EDT (Google Blogger's Day begins and ends at 8:00 PM, EDT, so 3/4ths through the day), TOTAL BLOG HITS are 42% higher than total hits for all of yesterday -- and Russian hits are UP -- and so are hits from the USA!!!


This is a graph of registered hits to my ORIGINAL bloghttp://scottkenan.blogspot.comfrom 2008 inception to STRANGE SPIKE in June 2019 -- which we SEEM to be heading for AGAIN!!!









John Boehner TODAY, is the BIGGEST LOBBYIST to legalize Marijuana.



My buddy former Presidente de Mexico, Vicente Fox -- with the 14th Dalai Lama at Centro Fox, Mr. Fox's ranch.




And Vicente will have ANOTHER ONE, in 2020. Fox's grandfather, John Boehner, and I, ALL were born in Cincinnati, OH!!!





.

No comments:

Post a Comment