Saturday, September 7, 2019

Russians Hit My Three "Holly Grange Postings" in RECORD NUMBERS (well over 1,000 times) -- and US Hits of Them Were DOUBLED!!! That Babe-with-a-Gun Must Be Hot, Hot, HOT to Russian Orthodox and Christian TRUMP-BUNNIES!!!


This is the INCUMBENT Republican Lt. Governor of NC to Democrat Gov. Roy Cooper -- the 2020 Gubernatorial Candidate who will FIRST have to beat NC Rep. Holly Grange in the Primary:



NCPOLICYWATCH.COM
Lt. Gov. Dan Forest, North Carolina, American RenewalProject, religious right, LGBTQ, Muslim, Islam, David Lane



"Ask not; tell not" where THIS came from -- but I think it is funny -- funny that anyone would bother going to all the trouble to put this together.


It has been a long and productive day today. Besides news-hounding the internet and cable news, I got my deck set up with all the plants, furniture, etc., back in place -- and after Hurricane Dorian, HALF of the bulbs in the little LED lights that line the deck rail are now DEAD. Ten of them scattered throughout the two strings, and nearly HALF went out in a solid 30-foot row -- right straddling the center of the two 30-foot strings. 


MORE than half, I reckon.


And I spent three plus hours downtown -- but first, more on the sudden SURGE to 1,200 hits in the last 24 hours -- when 500 is normal. CLEARLY it has to do with NC Republican State Representative Holly Grange, and her 2020 Gubernatorial Campaign. The ONLY other thing truly NEW is that Michael Massicott is now listed as the OWNER of Pentagon Publishing, Inc. -- previously owned by Patrick Lee Stansbury.

Now Russians -- Vladimir Putin having an agreement with my Kenan Family of Chapel Hill that controls Exxon-Mobil to DO it, and Bank of America to FINANCE it -- as set up by Kenan Family lifelong employee Rex Tillerson. And Tillerson GUTTED the US State Department while he was there to FURTHER VLADIMIR PUTIN'S GAME -- which includes Donald Trump running the USA .


EVERY ONE OF THESE PEOPLE ARE DEVOUT CHRISTIANS (except Rex Tillerson who never had ANY interest in religion) -- that is all you need to know to see it is EVIL.





REMEMBER: It was Geraldine "Gerry" Flynn-Miller, a salesperson with Pentagon Publishing who told me in early 2010 that Patrick Stansbury had an AGREEMENT with my parents to literally KILL ME -- since they could not commit me in Georgia. Gerry also told me that the whole thing was so HUGE I had no idea, and there was NO POSSIBILITY that Patrick, the Republican Party, the CIA (all that were then identified to me), would FAIL -- she told me I was a "dead man walking" -- although not in those words.

It is only recently that I've realized how much I owe Gerry. Everything she told me -- usually in a panic -- has proven TRUE, especially that my siblings would HELP my parents murder me. Jane and Julie, because Mom Mind-Controlled them, but my brother Mike, first under just Mind Control, became a DELIBERATE ACTOR when he supported major Drug Traffickers Jonathan Deputy and his partner-in-crime, Democratic NC State Representative Deb Butler, committing me on LIES, because I kept blogging about Jon and Deb's Hard-Drug Trafficking. 


Well, Deb's wife Anni Para DIED of bad drugs December 28, 2018, so she got KARMA PAYBACK!!!


Deb Butler and Anni Parra

But my POINT IS that Patrick Stansbury HAD to be working with Vladimir Putin (indirectly, I suppose) -- because he is a HUGE PART of Kenan/Bush/Cheney/Clinton Drug Trafficking, Patrick distributing from Maine to Florida, all the hard drugs flown into Maxwell AFB. AND the Heroin flown into there from Afghanistan (I see Missy Trump claims to have set up secret negotiations with the Taliban at Camp David but CANCELLED BY TWEET tonight):




As I was saying, the Afghan Heroin -- during the time Hillary Clinton headed State Department -- was shipped on Air Force planes by Wilmington, NC native Stanley Winborne III's son, who was second in charge of the US State Department in Afghanistan -- and CLOSELY related to Betty (Price) Kenan, widow of Frank Hawkins Kenan (the first) -- she nearly a CHILD when Frank took her as his second wife. She's ABOUT the same age as her stepson, Thomas S. Kenan III -- whose former long-term lover, Curtis "Robby" Anderson (a FAMOUS local TRUMPET BLOWER -- LOL!!!), I dated in Kenan-built Carolina Apartments, while Blue Velvet was being filmed there.



Betty Kenan in center with Tom Kenan (a near life-long "high-functioning alcoholic").



Curtis "Robbie" Anderson -- today -- from St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran, where he's in the Music Ministry -- and AFRAID to talk to ME -- HA!!!


Interesting read -- since wherever you see "Exxon-Mobil", you should see "Kenan Family associated with UNC Chapel Hill" since we have controlled it and Standard Oil before it since 1913 -- THINK of it that way -- while reading this article -- because the other two big OIL ACTORS have the family names: Mercer Family and Koch Family Foundations

I also see my Kenan family name whenever I see Coca-Cola, Bank of America or the Ku Klux Klan mentioned -- or their logos!!!



THEINTERCEPT.COM
Oil companies and centrist Democrats have started to sound a lot alike on climate policy.
Hey white folks, if a Black person mistake you for a Black person before y’all met, consider it a compliment.
Comments


  • Diane Lucas Edge I absolutely consider it a compliment. ❤️
    1

  • Scott Kenan Yo, Travis Hunter!!! When I worked for Thomas Lanier Williams (Tennessee Williams) -- 1981 - 82 -- when he got his packet from his Literary Agency twice a month, it included fan mail -- and FREQUENTLY black folks who had never seen his photo ASSUMED he had to be black. Tennessee always cried when that happened -- he told me he considered that a HIGHER HONOR than even his two Pulitzer Prizes. Then, in his LAST full-length playIn Masks Outrageous and Austere, he based the character Mac -- a tall, observing, gay black guy on ME!!! Do ya think I feel COMPLIMENTED -- HUH??? LOL!!! I've always gotten along better with Black folks than White ones (I'm part Cherokee, too)!!! This Wikipedia Page on it was written by John Uecker, whom I can prove MURDERED Tennessee Williams (Uecker is NOW hiding from the Law outside the USA, so it's not entirely accurate -- HA!!!) Life is a TRIP in the FAST LANEhttps://en.wikipedia.org/.../In_Masks_Outrageous_and_Austere
    In Masks Outrageous and Austere - Wikipedia
    EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG
    In Masks Outrageous and Austere - Wikipedia
    In Masks Outrageous and Austere - Wikipedia



>>> OTHERWISE, TODAY:


1. I drove by the William Rand Kenan, Sr. House at 110 Nun Street. Bill Kenan was a top leader of the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898, and MOWED DOWN BLACKS for JESUS CHRIST the GOD OF ALL HATREDS. He EARLIER had been the ONLY Confederate to take a CLEAR SHOT (missing, but killing Lincoln's Aide), inside Washington, DC. He was ALSO an Elder of the STILL Lily-White First Presbyterian, and mounted his primitive machine gun (only one in town), on the back of this wagon:



Capt. William R. Kenan's RAPID-FIRE BRIGADE.




The Kenan House renovations are coming along, but I did NOT stop to speak with them today.

2. It was as if Hurricane Dorian had blown all the tourists out of town. The Saturday produce market did not open, but nearly every business was open -- and everyone in GOOD MOODS and RELIEVED after enduring Hurricane Florence SITTING on us for three days a year ago.

I talked to LOTS of people, and caught up with several homeless people I know -- everyone being in pretty good shape. I met a NEW GUY (to me), Devin, who asked me to publish his name and story. He SEEMED to be schizophrenic, but said after three years in the Navy, on the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower -- a Nimitz-class aircraft carrier -- he got caught in the cable that catches the hooks of landing aircraft, and suffered brain damage, and gets money from the Veterans Administration. 

He has no camp, and sleeps wherever he can at night, He is the NICEST, FRIENDLIEST PERSON, and loved talking so much, I could barely get away from him:



Devin


I also met a guy, Phil, who practiced twirling fire-sticks down by the river: 




Phil, of KOMOREBI FIRE ARTS


He -- and his partners -- are for HIRE!!!










SADLY, Phil is STRAIGHT -- but I DO prefer men -- like District Attorney Benjamin R. David prefers them (http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html), somewhat HAIRY -- like THIS:









.

No comments:

Post a Comment