Sunday, September 8, 2019

NC Rep. Holly Grange (Republican) Drives RUSSIAN HITS of This Blog to 1,428 REGISTERED Hits, Today -- Usually Fewer Than FIVE Russian Hits per Day!!! / NC State Sen. Harper Peterson (Democrat) Sends Me GOOD NEWS!!! / Facebook Kicks Me into 7-Day Jail for AGAIN Criticizing Christians Who LOVE Donald Trump -- LOL!!!


The New Testament's SUPPORT of Slavery was how my ancestors kept slaves DOCILE. NO self-respecting descendant of black Africans or the Irish that came to America as SLAVES (Irish, mostly in New York, Massachusetts, etc.), gives the Christian Church anything but the FINGER.





My buddy Vicente Fox, former President of Mexico who before that worked for my Kenan Family as a Coca-Cola Exec.



I'm not certain Pope John-Paul II's finger salute is actually real . . . 


These -- the SLAVE and Ghandi's comment -- NOT Vicente Fox's and Pope Alexander's FINGERS -- LOL!!! -- were the two MEMES that I not only originally GOT FROM FACEBOOK when someone else posted them -- YEARS AGO -- but they have just now kicked me off for seven days. At least it's not for THIRTY DAYS like usual. Facebook has kicked me off SIXTEEN TIMES for a month in the last three years -- LOL!!!

EVERYONE KNOWS and FACEBOOK HAS ADMITTED to being an arm of the Christian CIA that works with my Kenan Family and Vladimir Putin to turn the USA NAZI-Christian!!!




Here is how they informed me, and I DID ask for a second review. Facebook has NEVER reversed one of their Jail decisions -- if Facebook members are telling the truth:




Notice that Travis Hunter LIKED what I commented on his page and also posted on mine, yesterday -- see halfway down here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/russians-hit-my-holly-grange-postings.html
Funny -- my parents who raised me with Swastikas on the dinner plates and daily beatings -- were devout Catholics and close friends of Sen.Jesse Helms, Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman, Coach Lou Holtz (John Boehner's closest Republican co-strategist), Newt Gingrich, and Sean Hannity, and got their Orders directly from Pope John Paul II to set up the Drug Mafias in Wilmington, NC (today, America's LARGEST import port of hard drugs -- run by my wealthy Kenan relatives in Chapel Hill, and the Bush, Cheney, and CLINTON Families) and in Atlanta, GA

General Colin L. Powell's people had to get me to Mexico after they and the CIA with Republican Party in Georgia could not commit me after five tries in one month

When I returned from Mexico to Wilmington, NC in 2011 into 2012, and AGAIN in mid-2015 and I've STAYED HERE since then, the State of North Carolina was able to commit me FOUR TIMES on LIES -- partly because I REFUSE to worship Jesus -- that FALSE GOD of right-wingers

TODAY, I have taught them all to RESPECT ME, and I do what I can to protect others from the HATEFUL CHRISTIANS (not ALL Christians are hateful)!!! 

And now that I'm reporting on NC Rep. Holly Grange, who -- besides Lt. Gov. Forest -- is running to take out Gov. Roy Cooper, I'm getting hit by over 1,000 Russians per day

Vladimir Putin is my Kenan Family's top ally:





Democrat NC State Senator Harper Peterson is having a BIG CELEBRATION that no one has to PAY to go to (like MOST fundraisers). I actually SUPPORT HARPER (he's NOT a Drug Trafficker like NC State Rep. Deb Butler, D.A. Benjamin R. David, Sheriff Ed McMahon, Police Chief Ralph Evangelous, Mayor Vassilios "Bill" Saffo, Councilman Charlie Rivenbark -- all DEMOCRATS!!!).



Click to RSVP


>>> And here is Harper's GREAT NEWS -- since Harper WON while Trump did TOO, here in New Hanover County -- QUITE a FEAT, since he "STOLE" A REPUBLICAN SEAT!!!

TheHill.com

The 10 counties that will decide the 2020 election

BY REID WILSON - 09/04/19 06:00 AM EDT




>>> FROM MY THREE-HOUR WALK DOWNTOWN, TODAY:


I ran into TONS of people I knew as far back as 2011, and new friends as well. Several were -- and even ARE STILL -- homeless, others were or ARE NOW POWERFUL in Wilmington's Political/Power Structure. ALL were in GREAT MOODS and MOST saw me first, and CALLED ME OVER TO SPEAK!!!:

1. The young woman who talked me into trying St. Mary's Catholic  -- so I attended THREE of Father Robert J. Kus's Masses then -- but she and I now BOTH "HATE" that Church and KNOW Fr. Bob's CRIMES that have him in Political Exile from the US LAW -- in Honduras, now -- HA!!!




And BOTH of us still LOVE Sister Mary Isaac Koenig -- whom I actually TITHED TO while I was homeless in 2011 and 12 -- because I could PANHANDLE WITHOUT A SIGN and make up to $200.00 in an eight-hour day -- HA!!!



Tileson Charities that Sister Isaac ran, is now renamed "The Sister Isaac Center"!!!


2. I met a guy who has a job, and a track-record of working, who needs an apartment. He's living in the office of his employer temporarily, and needs to find something better -- but not too expensive. He's young, straight, Italian, handsome-as-hell, and now HATES the Catholic Church of his youth -- like ALL SANE PEOPLE DO!!!



So we'll SEE if he actually is interested early this coming week.








3. I ran into Gold Walker's frequently-hired-carpenter "Atheist Benny" -- the FIRST Atheist in Wilmington whom I met who was NOT AFRAID TO BE HONEST with me about that. He's doing GREAT -- although he, TOO, got a Pacemaker at the SAME TIME AS I DID.

AND he was SO PROUD (back when I met him, and more so since then), that UNLIKE TOM PURDY (Gold's nearly lifelong Property Manager, who NEVER paid a penny into Federal or State Income Taxes, Social Security, etc., and NOW is 70 with many AILMENTS but no Medicare -- since Gold gives him 1099s -- and he's gotten away with it, since the IRS never caught up to him -- EVEN THOUGH GOLD LISTS HIM WITH NUMBERS on her tax returns), Benny PAYS his taxes, and REGISTERS his company, and is TOTALLY LEGAL (not counting the MARIJUANA that EVERYONE who knows Gold -- ALL of us -- SMOKES!!!).

4. I KEEP FORGETTING to mention, that BOTH Gold Walker -- and former S.D.S. (far left group of the 1960s), member Richard, from across the street -- had HIRED the crew that pressure-washed and painted my building a couple of weeks ago -- taking TWICE THE TIME, and TWICE THE PAINT to do the job -- they staying TOO HIGH ON OPIOIDS and other Hard Drugs to do the job right -- but doing it TWICE pretty much got it done.


Gold just RIDICULED them so SEVERELY, last I spoke with her, that she must have HIRED THEM for about ONE THIRD the Market Rate here in Wilmington.









.

No comments:

Post a Comment