Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Letter to Stan Winborne IV, EdD, Son of Stanley Winborne III of Wilmington, NC and My Puerto Vallarta Writers Group -- Stan Allegedly Served as 2nd in Charge of the Hillary Clinton State Department in Afghanistan, and Was Tasked with Shipping the Heroin Back to the USA, Where Patrick Lee Stansbury Distributed It from Maine to Florida / I ASK Him if This Is TRUE:


This is for Granville County, North Carolina (north of Durham, near the Virginia border).



Puerto Vallarta Writers Group "Hard Core" summer members at lunch July 19, 2014.


Beginning with the closest and going around clockwise: Charles Quigley of the National Rifle Association (NRA), Malcolm Tanton -- a BIG promoter of the "advantages" of GMO Foods (who with his wife Joan, both Canadians, NEVER write a thing or read it), Andrea Ritzberger, Drug Trafficker from Austria, me, Stanley Winborne III, our Leader, Colin Stuart Hamilton (retired star of BBC Radio and TV), and finally Bonnie Dixon, who with her "Charles Atlas" husband were HUGE Slumlords from Baltimore


Except for Colin, Stanley, and me, everyone here was a Drug Trafficker and White Supremacist.


Colin Hamilton was murdered by CIA Drug Mafia (for reasons unknown to me), in August 2015, after I had returned to Wilmington, NC -- and ONLY Jennifer McCracken, who lived two doors from me in Kenan-family-built Carolina Apartments KNEW who did it. The Drug Mafias of Wilmington and Puerto Vallarta are INTIMATELY connected. This posting was written EARLY, before more clarified: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/08/jennifer-mccracken-special-privileges.html


>>> BEFORE I COMPOSE MY LETTER TO STAN, TODAY'S OTHER BIZARRE NEWS:

1. 




Today, I got a call from Lawrie Evans, from her Bail Bonds company: https://www.betterbailco.com/ that is located primarily in Roxboro, NC -- very near Stan Winborne's Oxford County -- which I assume is just a strange coincidence. 

Dustin asked her to call me to post his $3,000.00 bond (I have no idea why higher than this shows), which she was explaining since she understood I had little CASH, she had a way of me NOT having to put up the money -- but signing, I'd guarantee he showed up in Court. And that if he did NOT SHOW, I would owe the full $3,000.00.

First of all, Dustin had insisted all along that he was turning himself in to serve the full eight-month sentence -- rather than be on probation for two years, wearing a radio-collar -- so why on EARTH would he want to make bail??? 

But without yet thinking of that, I asked her if she had called Dustin's brother Brian in Ohio (whom I'd spoken with to let him know that Dustin had gone to jail), and she QUICKLY claimed some lawyer was calling, she had to go, and would call me right back. 


She never did -- HA!!!


2. Rob McKinney of apartment one here was SUPER-FRIENDLY to me today -- and SOLD ME $10.00 worth of pot -- because I'm TOTALLY BROKE, and no one else would sell so little!!! 

The last time I got pot from him, it was laced with something that literally blinded me and knocked me off my chair. I could not get up from the floor for twenty minutes, and since then I've decided he is TOO STUPID to have done that deliberately, but must have had some that a drop of poison had fallen into before he bought it -- and he did NOT know about that -- he WAS placed in his apartment by Jonathan Deputy who is a BIG Drug Trafficker with our Democratic NC State Representative Deb Butler (by Deb's admission), and Jon Deputy committed me to New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital on LIES, in January 2018 -- and QUIT as the Property Manager here soon after I quickly got out, complaining that I was so un-nice to him -- LOL!!!


So if I keel over DEAD from smoking that stuff tonight after getting this out -- it came from Robert James McKinney!!!


>>> LETTER JUST EMAILED TO DR. WINBORNE:




Stan Winborne IV, EdD
Assistant Superintendent of Human Resources and Operations and Public Information Officer
Granville County, North Carolina School District
101 Delacroix Street
Oxford, NC 27565

September 10, 2019

Dear Dr. Winborne,

My name is Scott David Kenan, now a resident of Wilmington, NC, but I was a good friend of your father, Stanley III, when I lived in Puerto Vallarta in Political Exile with Colin Powell’s people’s help 2012 – 2015. The problem being that I know TOO MUCH about my immediate and distant Kenan Family’s involvement in the Hard-Drug Trafficking as well as White Supremacy. Since I DO know of the Winborne Family’s history of early Virginia landing, blood connection to Frank Hawkins Kenan’s widow Betty (Price) Kenan, association with the Atlantic Coast Line railroad, and your great, great grandfather’s serving as the equivalent of US Ambassador to China – and your service as second in charge of the Hillary Clinton State Department in Afghanistan (your Dad said it was one of his sons, and I’m pretty certain he said it was you).

I was concerned today, because checking his Facebook page for the first time in two weeks, I discovered he has BLOCKED ME – which given our understanding each other so well and sharing the exact same Progressive Politics, made no sense. I’ve been blogging the same things about him and your family for years now – nothing suddenly new – so I was concerned about him.

I should tell you that your father only told me he does NOT agree with any of his three children’s Politics – and I think he said all three of you are male. The REST, I got from others, including a Special Ops guy flown into Wilmington from the Middle East who with his buddy, interviewed me in my apartment the evening of July 4, 2015. He was the FIRST in the US Armed Services to tell me that the person in your position was who oversaw the Heroin shipments back to the USA. I had met about 30 US Marines in GA in early 2010 who told me THEY had been ordered to guard US Air Force planes while they were loaded in foreign countries with Hard Drugs to fly to the US.

In fact, I worked for Patrick Lee Stansbury and Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA, 1990 – 2010 selling ad space in the yearbooks for the Service Academies, War Colleges, and Maritime Academies – and was FIRED when he discovered I knew he distributed all those Hard Drugs Maine to Florida, but especially to Christian Clergy and Politicians of BOTH Parties in Wilmington and Atlanta.

I really don’t care if you were or are an International Drug Criminal – my parents are WORSE. I was first told they are America’s TOP NAZIS by two top Atlanta Jewish Businesspeople in 1990, and when I first blogged that in 2010, the Reiner Family of Hollywood made me an ”Honorary Jew” – and I manage to get along with Mom today (she now retired from that at age 96 – Dad died in 2014 at 96).

They set up the Drug Mafias in Wilmington and Atlanta under orders of Pope John-Paul II, and their close friends included Sen. Jesse Helms, Coach Lou Holtz/John Boehner, Nixon’s Aide John Ehrlichman, Newt Gingrich, and Sean Hannity. And when I had two meetings with Lt. Gen. Russel Honore’ at the 2015 Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival – he knew all about the Kenan Family’s corruption of Atlanta Politics and Christian Churches. 

I was the last assistant to Tennessee Williams and can prove the Episcopal Church with Republican Party and elements of the CIA and FBI murdered him and stole his estate from Harvard for the Episcopal Church/University of the South/Sewanee – just like Jackie Kennedy Onassis told us they would do – at a party January 11, 1982.

Anyway, I have a Political Blog that has gotten over 1.5 million hits so far that explains all of this and more in great detail – as I expose the crimes of my Kenan Family both close and far. This Letter will appear there – and your response, if you care to clear up any untruths or misunderstandings, if there are any – or care to add anything. I will publish your reply without editing: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com.

And you can read the list of 100 Political Contacts – that changes all the time at least a little, here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/08/my-current-list-to-100-political.html.

All best -- and yes, I’m copying your father as I send this (I ALWAYS try to be transparent) – and a few from the Press as witnesses.

Scott D. Kenan







.

No comments:

Post a Comment