Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Drug Traffickin' Deb Butler in TIZZY over Republicans' "9/11 VOTE STUNT" That HALFWAY (not effectively), Overturns Gov. Cooper's VETO of North Carolina's Budget -- and OTHER 9/11 Stunts!!!


NC Democratic Representative Deb (the blond) Butler with her wife Anni Parra, who died of a "Drug Problem" December 28, 2019 -- and Deb FIRST admitted to me she's involved in Hard Drug Trafficking with Republican Jonathan Deputy, back in June 2018 -- and BEFORE THAT, Jonathan Deputy ANGRY about my blogging about their DRUG PARTNERSHIP, committed me to the local Mental Hospital on LIES in January 2018 (I got out promptly).



So YES, Readers should understand why I find this such a DELICIOUS STORY -- it's full of FRUITS!!!


Now told by several news sources online -- as well as the NC Justice Center sending me an EMERGENCY EMAIL about it -- I first saw it with this TOP and CENTER story on HuffPost, that must have bought Deb Butler's abject PANIC!!!:




At first, the story was just the breathless Deb Butler freaking out about how they were PUNKED by the Republicans (many -- including Cooper -- were at 9/11 memorial events and the Republican Leadership had told everyone there would be no votes this morning), but a few minutes later, it was ADDED at the very bottom of HuffPost's story that the NC Senate has to pass the override by a SUPER-MAJORITY, too -- and THAT won't happen if the Democrats don't let the Republicans LIE TO THEM AGAIN!!!






ONE good thing, is that Russians -- who hit this blog 2,074 times the day before yesterday, were hitting THIS posting about Deb Butler's "NEXT-DOOR" NC Representative Holly Grange, Republican (who has NOT yet answered my Letter), and so far today, have hit the blog only ONCE!!!:



And hits were FURIOUS last night of my posting of what I've been TOLD of Stan Winborne's CRIMES of shipping the Heroin from Afghanistan back to the USA under orders of his boss, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton (actually, the Clintons work directly under the Bush Family, that reports to my wealthy Kenan relatives associated with Chapel Hill). I confronted Stan -- politely -- and will keep him on my emailing list until he answers -- or I have to contact his EMPLOYER, the County School System in Granville County, NC.




Stan Winborne IV in 2016.




Why does Stan Winborne have TWO LINKED-IN LISTINGS -- and neither of them show his US State Department work -- was it REALLY CIA WORK???





Stan Winborne is a CLOSE RELATIVE of Betty (Price) Kenan, whose late husband Frank Hawkins Kenan, is who his nephew told me LED his close relatives in hating only JEWS more than "NIGGERS"!!! Frank and his brother James Graham Kenan of Atlanta ran all Kenan Companies, Charities -- and the University of North Carolina SYSTEM the last half of the Twentieth Century -- and Rex Tillerson was their LIFELONG employee at Exxon-Mobil:


Rex Tillerson and Vladimir Putin (on SNL), celebrating their -- with my "Christian" Kenan Family -- putting Donald Trump into power!!!




>>> WHAT HAPPENED ON 9/11/2001:

Just like everyone at every News Agency KNEW that Barack Obama is GAY and had gay lovers while in the White House (as well as Presidents Nixon and BOTH Bushes -- but ONLY Barack was BLACKMAILED over it into supporting the Kenan/Bush/Cheney/Clinton Families' Hard-Drug Trafficking and other things)







Nixon and his lover Bebe Rebozo's EXPLICIT LOVE NOTES have been published.



 . . . everyone today knows that the Democrats are ONLY "delaying" Impeachment -- because the POLITICIANS (not the voters), have SO MUCH TO GAIN by going along with Vladimir Putin's, my Kenan Family's, and Donald Trump's plan to DESTROY our Constitutional Government.




My Facebook Friend of some time, Imran Anwar -- originally of Pakistan where he is "Father of the Internet" and gets a small payment each time anyone uses the internet in Pakistan -- was a Talking Head Consultant on BOTH Fox News and their sister network CNN for YEARS, and Imran was the FIRST PERSON who told me that EVERYONE at BOTH those networks KNEW -- at the time it was happening -- that George Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and others PLANNED IT with the Bush Family's longtime Business Partners the Bin Ladens, as well as the Saudi Royals -- and the Bush, Cheney, Bin Laden, and Saudi Royals ALSO controlled the Carlyle Group back then -- that built PPD here in Wilmington, NC -- a DRUG COMPANY, of course -- LOL!!!








Imran, when he worked for both Fox News and CNN -- and Imran today:





https://www.facebook.com/IMRAN.TV


Imran -- and some of his Facebook friends in Pakistan VERIFIED Imran's claims -- said that Americans being CHRISTIANS are "TOO STUPID TO CARE" if the Bush Family succeeds in giving the USA to the NAZI-Ku Klux Klan Group -- led by Vladimir Putin (and my Kenan/Exxon-Mobil Family)



Imran is a Muslim -- a SMART group compared to Christians:












https://www.imran.com/ -- and you can contact him directly to ASK about this, herehttp://imran.com/contactus.php.



Cynthia McKinney was my Democratic Congresswoman at that time (and yes, I got to know her). She was RUN OUT OF CONGRESS after filing Articles of Impeachment against Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and three others -- by the CLINTON DEMOCRATS!!!



The Clinton Camp ran Denise Majette, who ran for US Senate two years later because "God told me to" (REALLY!!!) -- she lost, while Ms. McKinney gained her House seat back -- then CAUGHT in her OWN SCANDAL in 2014the Georgia Supreme Court disbarred Majette, finding she over-billed clients and misled the Court about how much she was owed in fees.[4] -- LOL!!!





As everyone knows, I knew TWO of the four Candidates for President in 2008. While I VOTED for Barack Obama, Cynthia McKinney led the Green Party Ticket, and Bob Barr (US Attorney in 1990 in Decatur, GA), led the Libertarian Ticket -- and was who I tried to get to ARREST MY MOTHER for getting Edward O. Nix, MD to prescribe 1,500 mg of Lithium Carbonate, daily -- TAKEN AT ONCE -- after I was ARRESTED, JAILED, and TRIED  -- but only after FORCING the trial -- Clinton Democrat Judge Linda Warren Hunter, now on Superior Court held me in Dekalb County Jail for about 15 weeks WITHOUT CHARGE OR TRIAL, until I filed Writ of Habeus Corpus against her -- or actually Sheriff Jarvis.


In the medical literature, 1,500 mg of Lithium Carbonate taken at once will KILL many adults, and I got Barr to CALL MOM about it, and Mom TOTAL NAZI-CATHOLIC CUNT that she is, told me she told him "Scott is CRAZY -- he's diagnosed Bipolar, and THAT's all there is to it" -- so he DROPPED my complaint.

And of course my Psychiatrist of eight years told me in 2009 that she had NEVER seen a sign of Bipolar in me -- and took me OFF Psych Meds, and then in trying to first COMMIT ME in 2010, and then MURDER ME -- because after five tries in one month they could NOT commit me -- my parents with the help of my sisters Jane and Julie, LIED to Law Enforcement and to Psychiatrists who were trying to FAIRLY evaluate me -- Mom BULLYING THEM, even -- that I am Bipolar and just "too smart" and TRICK EVERY DOCTOR into MY LIES of not being Bipolar.


Today, we know I have Complicated PTSD, caused by ABUSE by parents and family -- and later, SO MANY GOD-HATING CHRISTIANS, including MOST of Wilmington, NC's elected Politicians -- nearly ALL DEMOCRATS!!!


ONLY meditation and small amounts of Marijuana help Complicated PTSD -- so THANK GOD the small amount of pot that Rob McKinney sold me last night was NOT LACED WITH POISON!!!




In Dekalb County, GA Court in 1990, I got a YEAR of "Enhanced HOUSE-ARREST Probation" and was not allowed even in my YARD between 7:00 PM and 7:00 AM -- for my FIRST ARREST EVER, and for SIMPLE TRESPASS!!! 

And the GOON SQUAD came many nights -- often after 2:00 AM -- to check my breath for alcohol. I had to submit to Serum Lithium tests WEEKLY, and if ever under 0.7, I would have had to got to JAIL FOR A YEAR!!!

My parents had FREQUENTLY visited Judge Hunter in her chambers while this played out -- and my father, William Scott Kenan, lived in my HOUSE the whole time I was in jail -- and worked with Patrick Stansbury and Lee E. Gosney, Jr., of what soon became Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA (that distributes the DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB), and Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman, and Republican Congressmen Newt Gingrich and John Linder -- to set up the Christian Drug Mafia of Atlanta.



Patrick Stansbury is also a DEVOUT ONLINE CHRISTIAN MINISTER, whose wife Gloria once claimed he had DIED -- trying to get me to SHUT UP about his Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy CHRISTIAN CRIMES!!!



And REMEMBER: Patrick, Lee Gosney, Michael Massicott NOW distribute the HARD DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB -- including HEROIN FROM AFGHANISTAN -- like it is CLAIMED Stan Winborne IV shipped for Secretary of State Hillary Clinton back then:






George W. Bush kept reading The Pet Goat to school children for SEVEN MINUTES without reacting -- after being told the FIRST World Trade Tower was HIT -- because he knew his top staff knew it had been planned for September TWELFTH, and he thought they were playing a "practical joke" on him.


Years before, the Bushes had MURDERED Osama Bin Laden's older brother, the Bin Ladens remained cool about that, then PUNKED BUSH by attacking a day EARLIER than they had planned together.






.

No comments:

Post a Comment